Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 44: April - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, a poor choice, but she's got a pretty good body for a 50-something woman. I've seen (a lot) worse.

I don't like Letizia's dress; it highlights her thinness around the neck and shoulder area in an unflattering way. I do like her hair for the first time since she got this cut; it's the first time it hasn't looked harsh and boring.

wow!!! Pss Letizia looks a million dollars in that red dress!

Oh my God WHAT A BODY after TWO pregnancies, I'm in shock.:eek:

Her tummy is extremely plain, what does she do to have it like that?:ermm:

She looks amazing:wub::D

wow!!! Pss Letizia looks a million dollars in that red dress!
I agree, Letizia looks wonderful and shows off her thin envious body. She looked better than I have seen in a long time and I always think that she looks neat, sophisticated and up-scale without being elaborate.

Wow, Letizia looks so beautiful today... perfect dress, perfect hair, love the jewelry.. and perfect husband hehe

I think 50 is a little harsh, isn't she in her mid thrities. Also very flattering figure for a woman who had two childern.

katie1001, I think DonnaK was talking about Esperanza Aguirre (who's 56), not Princesa Letizia.

Letizia looks phenomenal. I agree with everyone, red is really her color.

Wowww, Letizia has quite an amazing figure, beautiful! :)

Katie, I think donnaK was refering to the woman in the light blue dress (Esperanza Aguirre, the president of Madrid's community), though I think she looked great. :)

Yes, I was refering to Esperanza Aguirre. But I have to admit her arms didn't look too bad (could have been worse) wearing a dress for a teenager or a very young woman.

Wow, I absolutely love Letizia's dress. This is how I prefer seeing her, she looks amazing in it!

Letizia, 'Lady in red' - 20minutos.es

Galeria from 20 minutos.

Letizia herself looks good, for once she was able to book an appointment with Sofia's hairdresser before a gala event. I like the fact that she's wearing red instead of the usual sad colours but I am not too excited about the gown. The material looks cheap, in some angles it even looks like leather or plastic. The top part is not flattering for Letizia's bony arms & shoulders and looks like a bathing suit.

I wish she would wear more jewellery, in general, and not only the same pieces (bracelet) over and over again. She's a Princess after all. Is Sofia sitting on the family jewel box?

I know lots of posters get excited about their holding hands, it's nice once in a while but not all the time, makes them look like silly teenagers and Letizia like the submissive wifey in particular, needing hubby's hand all the time to survive the next event.

donnaK said:
Not a train, looks like a scarf. The dress looks the best from the side view.
In this picture you can see that it's not a scarf, but something like a little train that is hanging behing the dress.
It looks different in every single view. ;)

Letizia, 'Lady in red' - 20minutos.es

I wish she would wear more jewellery, in general, and not only the same pieces (bracelet) over and over again. She's a Princess after all. Is Sofia sitting on the family jewel box?

I know lots of posters get excited about their holding hands, it's nice once in a while but not all the time, makes them look like silly teenagers and Letizia like the submissive wifey in particular, needing hubby's hand all the time to survive the next event.
IMO more jewellery with that dress would be in VERY bad taste. She chose exactly correct -- didn't want to look like a down town over done.

I do like the fact that they hold hands all the time. My late husband and I always did -- touching was a natural thing to us. Even when we watched TV in our own home, just the two of us, we touched and laughed together always looking at each other's eyes -- that is what it is all about. I guess that is why I gyrate to this couple, I understand, a lot of couples aren't that lucky. Plus we both had high status jobs that caused us to be divided in our interests.

Wonderful pictures, thanks everyone!
I love Letizia's outfits. The purple outfit is quite nice! I really love her bag! They're incredibly busy lately!

It's funny how when other Royal couples hold hands it's a sign of their "affection" or "deep love", yet when Felipe and Letizia do the same thing she's being "submissive"?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom