Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 44: April - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her outfit, especially the coat. Fantastic color !
I'm just worried about Princess, she's so thin.

But at that event she looks adorable :D

and what is wrong with walking hand in hand in an official event?

I think it is inappropriate for a royal couple to do so in a official engagement

Edit:
I really like the purple outfit, it suits her!
Since 2 weeks or so, I think that she has a new stylist or adviser for 'what to were to when'
I'm looking forward to see her recycling her "old" outfits from the beginning as PoA

Last edited:
I love her look at this event. The dress and jacket are fabulous. I love the shoes, and even her hair.

what a lovely outfit. extremely eye-catching! i love the dress. any ideas on the designer?

Wow purple really suits her!

I don't care much for the outfit today, but they look really happy.

I don't like letizia outfit. The jacket looks far too causal, IMO.
(but I like her shoes! no plat-forms! :))

Anyway: Letizia looked glowing and happy. Nice to see her like this again.
During the last weeks she often looked pale and tired.

wow!!! I love Letizia's purple outfit! She looks amazing! Great to see her wearing more bright and spring colours again!

I thought her purple outfit was lovely - indeed it fitted her better than some others as she's so slim, she often looks like she's swimming in her outfits.

for those of you who are insinuating a baby news, here's one tip: the orb of the belly should start near the hips or the pelvis, not under the chest or at the top of the stomach.

anyone who's ever been pregnant can correct me, though.

Besides you wouldn't notice it on the first trimester and she's not filling up in the chest area just yet. So I don't think she's pregnant.

when they watch themselves thus… arrives a new baby:lol::lol::lol:

I certainly wouldn't bet on this :lol:. By your theory, they would have the 3rd baby by now.
Picture taken last Sept.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2862/9369101293914122722loiu2.jpg

I tought she looked pregnant last week, but not this week. I really don't know. Hopefully she is not. Her body needs a rest after 2 kids and 2 C-sections. She should enjoy life and work a bit before making herself miserable again in case of another difficult pregnancy.

I kind of think she is. Besides looking a littel round in the stomach and chest all her clothing choices recently have been patterned material. Isn't that supposed to hide weight?

I don't know anything about pregnancies but I have seen some pictures about princess Letizia in the first months of Sofia pregnancy and she had that tired face that come from nowhere, I don't want to speculate, but I have a great feeling that she could be pregnant again, these days she has had that tired face too, and her cloth is very wide, and something that makes me doubt even more is the fact that Prince Felipe took her by the hand almost in every activity they have done this week, I know they are very in love, but, they become more romantic when a baby is on the way, that is something that I realized today seeing her old pregnancies pictures, maybe I'm very paranoic, but there are many coincidences time will tell the true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom