Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 44: April - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. She is somber at the opening of the Legislature, which I would think is a somber affair, then smiling and happy while giving an award, which is a happy affair. Was she expected to be all smiles and laughing for the opening of the Legislature and somber when giving the prize? I think Letizia acted appropriately for both events and hardly see why this would be considered newsworthy.

Cat

Those are lovely pictures. Funny to see Felipe with curly hair, makes him resemble the young JC (the rest is more or less Sofia's features).

BTW, I disagree that the toddler years would be Leonor's "peak" of her beauty simply because she looks a bit more Borbon and Borbon women were not known for their beauty.

I think she's considerably more beautiful than Cristina and Elena when they were at her age. So there's no reason to believe she won't turn out to be much more beautiful than Cristina and Elena when she grows up. She's the most beautiful girl I've seen and I believe she will turn out to be a beauty. She's not just a Borbon. She has her mother's genes in her.

Leonor and Sofia are without a doubt the most precious little girls I have ever seen. Hopefully they will publish some pictures for Sofia´s first birthday. Felipe definetely looks a lot like his father when his hair is that curly.

Thank you everyone for the adorable pictures and video. Those little girls are soooooo adorable.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Little Sofia seems like a really smart little girl, she already recognizes the press and knows how to waive. What a cutie:wave:.
Leonor is as always a real beauty, it is amazing how grown up she is already. I really liked to see Leti kiss her daughter before she put her into the car. :flowers:

I am not so warmed to Letizia but they are a very handsome couple. The Prince of Asturias seems very lovely and a friend of mine who went to the same school as his also says that he was a lovely pupil etc.

the girls are so cute.:wub:
when Sofia was born I really thought Leonor will steal some of the attention from her, but it looks like both princesses are gifted:rolleyes:

BTW, I disagree that the toddler years would be Leonor's "peak" of her beauty simply because she looks a bit more Borbon and Borbon women were not known for their beauty.

I think she's considerably more beautiful than Cristina and Elena when they were at her age. So there's no reason to believe she won't turn out to be much more beautiful than Cristina and Elena when she grows up. She's the most beautiful girl I've seen and I believe she will turn out to be a beauty. She's not just a Borbon. She has her mother's genes in her.

Leonor is a good mix of her grandma Sofia and her mom, has a chance to be more beautiful than either one. Even though Sofia was not a beauty, she was still more attractive than her two daughters during her younger days. Hopefully Leonor gets some of her mom's 'thin genes', then she will be tall and thin, with big blue eyes, imperfect nose, beautiful smile, loads of charisma, does it remind you of another imperfect beauty, the late Princess Diana (I don't imply they will look alike, but overall look and charisma) ? :flowers:
It seems Leonor loves dancing. I think she should take ballet lessons in the future like her mom and Diana. Personally I don't like women doing sailing, don't like to see her turning into a tomboy.

Leonor is a good mix of her grandma Sofia and her mom, has a chance to be more beautiful than either one. Even though Sofia was not a beauty, she was still more attractive than her two daughters during her younger days. Hopefully Leonor gets some of her mom's 'thin genes', then she will be tall and thin, with big blue eyes, imperfect nose, beautiful smile, loads of charisma, does it remind you of another imperfect beauty, the late Princess Diana (I don't imply they will look alike, but overall look and charisma) ? :flowers:
It seems Leonor loves dancing. I think she should take ballet lessons in the future like her mom and Diana. Personally I don't like women doing sailing, don't like to see her turning into a tomboy.

When Diana was a girl, she's chubby and looked very much a girl next door. Plus, she's not extrovert like Leonor seems to be. Leonor has shown much more charisma and star quality than Diana did at that age.

Actually, I think Leonor is a good mix of her mother and parternal grandfather. I don't see much Sofia in her.

hey, is that a new picture you just posted? I hadn't seen it yet! I've honestly never seen the lady before, but I suppose the nanny! I love the pink rebeca's the girls are wearing!
I though the same but all nannys are a bit younger so I have my doubts if it was a nanny or not and I haven't seen Leonor or Sofia with any nanny either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom