Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 43: February - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be more logical is to think that Letizia is strange today because her grandfather had been admitted to an hospital for a heart problem today.

Yes she IMO comes over depressed in a way. Hopefully she didn´t inherit her sisters mental disorder (but maybe she´s only worried because of her grandfather´s actual condition)

MENTAL DISORDER????????????????? WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT????????????? I'm sorry but is tooooooooo much to say that, :bang:,
that is the reason why yellow press is DISGUSTING, because they think everything they thought is true.

I think you must be more consious about what you say.

She was depressed, but that is far away from a MENTAL DISORDER, It is absurd.:eek:

Last edited:
I like her outfit, she looks lovely...but she was worried because her grandfather had been admitted to the hospital today.

i like her outfit but she shouldn't wear those red shoes! I didn't know that her grandfather was admitted to hospital. Why is he admitted to hospital?

i like her outfit but she shouldn't wear those red shoes! I didn't know that her grandfather was admitted to hospital. Why is he admitted to hospital?

Apparently he had some chest pains so they admitted him for observation. It was nothing too serious and he was expected to be realeased either yesterday or today.

I love her outfit too but I don't think she should pair it with red shoes. Black would have been nice. Her blouse is really nice. Maybe that's the reason why she seemed so :ermm:..

thanks for those pics!!

letizia was really great during the last event even if she was sad because of her grandpa!

She looks really really to skinny, her clothes doesn't suit her anymore because of her skinnes.

She has always been skinny, even when she´s pregnant she looks skinny.
I have the feeling, i´ve had it for some time i should say, that this woman is terribly bored, or worried, or sad, who knows, there´s something in her expressions, she doesn´t tramsmit she´s enjoying what she does.

I think she's dressing very pretty. That's an indication that she has a sense of well being. Maybe she was concerned over her grandfather's health. But the truth is that pictures only portray so much of what ultimately defines the person as a whole. I look at the same pictures and find in contrast, strength, power, and a grasp of nobility. I really like the Spanish Royals and have faith that in all the perseverance there will be great leadership and understanding by them. As I do feel the same for many other Royals I read about here. Wow I liked her white suit. Kinda decadent. I hope her grandfather is fine.

She does not appear different than the people around her. Some of the engagements are not the kind where big smiles and laughter are appropriate.

She has always been skinny, even when she´s pregnant she looks skinny.
I have the feeling, i´ve had it for some time i should say, that this woman is terribly bored, or worried, or sad, who knows, there´s something in her expressions, she doesn´t tramsmit she´s enjoying what she does.

I have the same feeling.

She does not appear different than the people around her. Some of the engagements are not the kind where big smiles and laughter are appropriate.

Agree. This is a serious, more business-like event, with mostly men in boring grey suits, unlike the social events involving children, sick people or poor people, that usually make good pictures. There is no need for her to pretend like she just hearing a big joke :cool:.

I have the feeling that a new announcement is on the way.....:whistling:

I have the feeling that a new announcement is on the way.....:whistling:
Haha, I have the same feeling Stefanie, ever since I saw her last Sunday. But I was afraid to say anything. She's looked so amazingly radiant lately, and the outfits on her solo act as well as last sunday were very loosely around her waist. It sure would be great news, this announcement. Welcome little Alfonso :wub:;)

Haha, I have the same feeling Stefanie, ever since I saw her last Sunday. But I was afraid to say anything. She's looked so amazingly radiant lately, and the outfits on her solo act as well as last sunday were very loosely around her waist. It sure would be great news, this announcement. Welcome little Alfonso :wub:;)
Honestly, I do too. But I didn't want to say anything either. :flowers:;)
Anyway she looks great lately, and healthier, too.

I have serious doubts, probably simply it influences this fashionable style that is so popular this year... The Princess has had very inconvinient pregnancies and in the first weeks she was disappearing of the official activity ... and this week has not stopped, and seems that the agenda in the next months also will be intense

I have to say I don't see her lately with the sort of sad distracted "faraway" look she had for a time last year. With her sister's death she seemed like she was feeling pretty blue. I think lately she looks awesome, happy and confident and assured, and in whatever settings he's in, I see her expressions as appropriate. If it's a lighter occasion (like the children's literature award presentation) she seems to smile and be light-hearted, if it's more serious she acts in the same manner. I think after four years as the heir's wife she is really making an image for herself that fits in perfectly with her role.

Letizia looks stunnig yet again. That coat is gorgeous.

I have serious doubts, probably simply it influences this fashionable style that is so popular this year... The Princess has had very inconvinient pregnancies and in the first weeks she was disappearing of the official activity ... and this week has not stopped, and seems that the agenda in the next months also will be intense

How do you know that they will be active in next months?

How do you know that they will be active in next months?

The own Princess has commented on it, to part of several logical conclusions. The Princess commented a little time ago that they are going to have a busy summer that they travel to the Olympic Games and that have two changes of Government in Latin America.

In addition, in April the new Parlamente will be formed in Spain, in June the international Expo of Zaragoza will be inaugurated... They are going to be a months with enough activity for the Royal Family.

Latizia is normally look thin. However, in the past we saw that the first few weeks of her pregnancies she looks thinner. I hope she currently conceives. She looks radiant in the last few events.

The own Princess has commented on it, to part of several logical conclusions. The Princess commented a little time ago that they are going to have a busy summer that they travel to the Olympic Games and that have two changes of Government in Latin America.

In addition, in April the new Parlamente will be formed in Spain, in June the international Expo of Zaragoza will be inaugurated... They are going to be a months with enough activity for the Royal Family.

Thank you, Lula. In what Latin American countries will be changes of government?

Thank you, Lula. In what Latin American countries will be changes of government?

I do not remember quite well, but I think Paraguay and the Dominican Republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom