Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 42: December 2007 - Feb. 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh! The whole look works for me today, the hair, makeup, & dress! She looks great!

It is beyond me how the F you can combine a beige coat with a grey snakeskin belt, olive stockings AND silver shoes and a silver purse .. Jesus ..

It is beyond me how the F you can combine a beige coat with a grey snakeskin belt, olive stockings AND silver shoes and a silver purse .. Jesus ..

I think much of it is the lighting. In one set of pictures it can look entirely different than another set. I think she looks wonderful.

No, the stockings are grey as well. The beige coat has pewter embelishments on it. That's why she matched it with silver assessories. I think she looks really nice today.

No, the stockings are grey as well. The beige coat has pewter embelishments on it. That's why she matched it with silver assessories. I think she looks really nice today.
Those are the colours on my computer as well...

A close up from the bag of the princess:
ANP Beeldbank
The princess looked great today, this outfit is very beautiful.

SS.AA.RR. Los Principes de Asturias, Universidad Europea de Madrid - Agencia Prisma

It seems strange to see the Princess's bag slung over the chair like that, as though she was a private person sitting in some local cafe. Where is a lady-in-waiting when you need one? It seems especially odd to see this given that the Spanish royal family is so formal.

About the bag, my other thought is that someone might grab it if she leaves it hanging there. But I guess she doesn't have to worry about that!

Last edited by a moderator:
That dress / coat looks really nice on her because she has a very skin and elegant figure.I also think that she should't hang her bag like that, it doesn't look polite for a Princess, but sometimes mistakes are allowed.

Again, the combination is a killer. Snakeskin doesn't go with the outfit at all, the shoes, ouch, they remind me of a barbie doll outfit from the 80ies, grey mamsell tights and the dress might have been a multitask supersaver offer: use it as a dress for a daytime event and when you came home you can use it as a bathrobe after you had a shower. Good that Letizia has a different shape of face compared to her mom in law, otherwise we'd see her transform into a Sofia clone very soon.

Los 'picassos' de París se reencuentran con el Guernica en el Reina Sofía

The 'picassos' of Paris meet again with the Guernica in the Reina Sofia

The lendings realized by the Museum Picasso of Paris joined the works of the of Malaga painter that remain in the Museum Reina Sofia they have allowed to organize one of the most exhaustive and ambitious retrospectives of the artist.

This exhibition, which will be inaugurated on Tuesday by the Princes of Asturias, has been possible for the temporary closing of the Parisian museum

I like the outfit!
Simple, stylish, appropriate.

Letizia looks nice.
I like this outfit. Nice colour and nice style.
It is a repeat MediumPhoto.
The 3/4-lenght bell shaped sleeves jacket should be worn without a long sleeves shirt, but IMO Letizia looks nice like that.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I love this outfit. It looks very nice on her, a repeat from last year.

I love this suit and it is great to see Letizia recycling it!

Apart from this: I think she looked very serious and quite tired during the last few events. I hope she's well!

Apart from this: I think she looked very serious and quite tired during the last few events. I hope she's well!

Yes she did, maybe because this Wednesday night, 6th Feb 2007, it's the first anniversary of Letizia's sister Erika's death. She was found dead in the morning of Feb 7th. I am sure that will be on her mind; furthermore the Princes will have an act on Feb 6th. Not sure if the spanish media will pick up the topic or if there is silence. Since Erika's cause of death has never been officially confirmed (only that there were 4 letters left behind by her which cleary points at direction suicide) I wonder if the speculations will continue or if the media will leave the Ortiz Rocasolano family alone since it's a private matter, after all.

My goodness has it already been a year?!

Thanks for all the photos.

I believe that one year ago the press already had an attitude enough desgradable (what they did with Carla does not have pardon), so we hope that they behave with the Princess and her family.

Letizia looked lovely today, great to see her recycling. Felipe looked tired while Letizia looked well imo

I love her outfits. Yep, it's been a year since Erika died. I hope the media will leave the family alone.

In comparison to yesterday, this is a pleasant event. Very interesting! The outfit though ... the only good thing I can see is that there are no black stockings. Again this bathtowel skirt - ick! The jacket is nice but what a combination :eek: One of her most hideous choices, time to give it to a used clothing donation.

Getty has got some shots:
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom