Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 42: December 2007 - Feb. 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
El Teatro FÃ*garo toma el nombre de Adolfo Marsillach con "Silencio...vivimos" - Público.es

The Theatre Fígaro takes Adolfo Marsillach's name with " Silence ... we live "

When they are fulfilled six years of the death of Adolfo Marsillach, his daughter Blanca achieves " the dream of the whole life " with the premiere of " Silence ... we live " in the rebaptized Theatre Fígaro that, from now, will take the name of the actor, the director and Barcelonian writer as honoring to his figure.

They will be the Princes of Asturias who tomorrow inaugurate this new gait of the theatre of Madrid, being present as spectators at the theatrical adjustment that Paco Mir - Tricicle's component - has realized on the mythical series of television that Marsillach wrote in the seventies.

Inauguration of the new theatre "FÍGARO-ADOLFO MARSILLACH" and assistance to the premier of the play "SILENCE, WE LIVE".

http://www.madrid.org/lapresidencia/img/noticias/20080117/01_ampliada_05.jpg
http://www.madrid.org/lapresidencia/img/noticias/20080117/01_ampliada_04.jpg
http://www.madrid.org/lapresidencia/img/noticias/20080117/01_ampliada_06.jpg

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080117/72246a978dff6g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080117/72246a97732f3g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080117/72246a97912d3g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080117/72246a97b1656g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080117/72246a97c6d73g.jpg

TRH Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia at the Theatre
January 17, 2008 - F¡garo-Adolfo Marsillach Theatre
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]WireImage: Listings[/FONT]

Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe at the Figaro Theatre in Madrid to release work written by Adolfo Marsillach

PPE Agency

Gallery Prisma

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article2251

Last edited by a moderator:
This pants look horrible. Don´t know why she always again wears those kind of tight-fitting one´s who besides are too long.

I think Letizia's absolutely beautiful here. Love the outfit, love the hair, love the jewels. She's ultra-glam.

This pants look horrible. Don´t know why she always again wears those kind of tight-fitting one´s who besides are too long.

It's this season's trend with a short dress on top and a tight or tight-fitting pants underneath. This top wouldn't have worked with a wide-legged pants.

I love her hair here. It's very retro and very glam. I think her hair stylist is finally figuring out how to work this hair style for evening.

I think she looks great! The dark color looks very nice with her skin-tone.

It's this season's trend with a short dress on top and a tight or tight-fitting pants underneath. This top wouldn't have worked with a wide-legged pants.

I love her hair here. It's very retro and very glam. I think her hair stylist is finally figuring out how to work this hair style for evening.

I agree with you. I love her hair here. She looks very beautiful and glamorous.

her hair is perfect but her outfit is terrible!!!! I don't like it!!

Yes it is a recycle outfit she has wear it before also when she went to the theathre.Too mucht black

I don't like anything... The outfit it's terrible and her hair... buf... no comments
I think that Letizia needs to get some advice from her sister in law infanta Elena in terms of elegance and glamour. She is pretty but Ihaven't seen her really well dressed, maybe she must change her designer also, he is too old fashioned (remember her wedding dress). She still hasn't find her own style.

Well I like her hair but not the jedi-style outfit. :p Anyway, whatever she wears eventhough the outfit is ugly, she still is the most beautiful CPss imo. Sorry, but she's my fav.

Leonor hairstyle with girlie clips combined with a Sinbad the Sailor costume plus skinny pants and open toe shoes with nude stockings - how bad can it get. One of her most hideous outfits, imo. Hopefully the priority #1 on Felipe's wish list for his birthday is "A stylist for my wife, please" since Zarzuela keeps refusing to hire one.

Nice earrings, though!

ABC.es: nacional - terrorismo - Los Príncipes de Asturias presidirán la inauguración del congreso de víctimas

The Princes of Asturias will preside at the inauguration of the victims' congress

The Princes of Asturias will preside next January 22 in Madrid at the inauguration of the IV Congress International of Victims of the terrorism organized by the University San Paul CEU, act in which they will return to repeat the unequivocal commitment of the Wreath with whom they have suffered in the first person the killer terror. Don Felipe and Dona Letizia already led, visibly moved and nearby to the testimonies of the victims, the inaugural session of the previous edition of this Congress, celebrated in Valencia in February, 2006.

Leonor hairstyle with girlie clips combined with a Sinbad the Sailor costume plus skinny pants and open toe shoes with nude stockings - how bad can it get. One of her most hideous outfits, imo. Hopefully the priority #1 on Felipe's wish list for his birthday is "A stylist for my wife, please" since Zarzuela keeps refusing to hire one.

Nice earrings, though!
I totally agree with you!
Terrible mix, IMO.

the prince and princess will attend the following events this week:

• GALA DINNER WITH OCASSION OF PERU'S PRESIDENT VISIT: Cena ofrecida por Sus Majestades los Reyes en honor de S.E. el Sr. Alan García Pérez, Presidente de la República de Peru

Ver
  • INAGURATION OF THE IV CONGRESS OF TERRORISM VICIMS: Inauguración del "IV Congreso Internacional sobre Víctimas del Terrorismo"

Ver
  • ESADE ALUMNI MEETING: XIII Jornada Anual de ESADE Alumni, organizada por la Escuela Superior de Administración y Dirección de Empresas

Ver
  • OPENING OF THE SEVERO OCHOA CENTRE FOR BIOLOGY: Inauguración del nuevo Centro de Biología Molecular "Severo Ochoa"

Leonor hairstyle with girlie clips combined with a Sinbad the Sailor costume plus skinny pants and open toe shoes with nude stockings - how bad can it get. One of her most hideous outfits, imo.
I think that it is just a bad look!

I think Letizia is really blossoming into her own person. She seems so happy and more confident since becoming a mother. She and Felipe seem very happy together.

I am surprised by all the negative comments about her appearance. She is always very well groomed and put together. For the most part, I think her outfits are lovely.

When did she cut her hair? I liked the other style much more.

Nice earrings, though!

If someone wants to critique on style, at least get the style right. The combination of a short kimono-inspired - not Sinbad - dress/shirt with a tight or tight-fitting pants is all the rage since last year. It's not a look I have embraced, but it's VERY fashionable at the moment. It's mostly likely a look suggested by a fashion designer. I highly doubt Letizia came up with the style on her own. So how will a fashion stylist change the picture? A stylist coordinates and assessorizes. A stylist doesn't create styles or fashion.

As for the hair, I strongly disagree with your comments.

Clara Rojas participará en el Congreso de Víctimas del Terrorismo en Madrid - Lavanguardia.es - Noticias, actualidad, última hora en Cataluña y España

Clara Rojas will take part in the Congress of Victims of the terrorism in Madrid

Clara Rojas, liberated last January 10 after six years kidnapped by the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC), will come next Monday to Madrid to be present at the IV International Congress on Victims of the terrorism.

It is foreseen that more than 400 victims of the terrorist violence of eleven different nationalities take part in this forum, which the Princes of Asturias will inaugurate and there will close Enrique Múgica.

El Digital Castilla la Mancha
one of the students said to them to the photographers and cameras that accompanied the Princess who when she saluted to him had intention to request a dance to him, Doña Letizia acceded before the sense of expectancy of all the presents, professors including. Only an official photographer immortalized the unusual scene, although logically the Royal House asked the photographer who did not spread the image by respect to the privacy of the student.

CRITICA EN LINEA: felipe de borbon, sencillo y elegante, como siempre
Felipe de Borbón, simple and elegant, like always

Last edited by a moderator:
"Menudo rollo de pelicula"
The Princes saw last night 'I Danger' in the original version subtitled in one of the multiplexes in the centre of Madrid
Letizia chose a dress for the occasion grey wool and some brown boots, along with the shelter. The prince chose some jeans and a jacket type Barbour.

"Menudo rollo de película" · ELPAÍS.com

I like to see Letizia wearing informal clothes, I would love to see her in that wool dress!Lets wait for the pictures if some are been release!

"Menudo rollo de pelicula"
The Princes saw last night 'I Danger' in the original version subtitled in one of the multiplexes in the centre of Madrid
Letizia chose a dress for the occasion grey wool and some brown boots, along with the shelter. The prince chose some jeans and a jacket type Barbour.

"Menudo rollo de película" · ELPAÍS.com
It sounds like these two are film buffs, that's not the first time they've been reported attending the cinema

Gray and black again? and the ever present black tights? When will she get rid of the blacks and grays and browns and dark tights? It's too much already. It's so boring. Oh and spring is still too far away...:bang:

Although considering the act that they are attending, which is for the victims of terrorism, I think this sombre color suit is very appropriate.

But why does she still wear grays and dark gloomy colors to award events and dinners too? :bang:

Last edited:
I think her outfit is perfect for this kind of event!! it's really sober and elegant! I like it!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom