Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 41: November - December 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong dress with wrong accesories and hair.

From the neck up too classy, from the neck down too modern, the same boring "whole 2007" socks and unapropiated shoes.

She looks awful, I don't know either what's the meaning of wearing open toes in winter.

A rather weird "I'm going to sing on the Gospel Chorus" look.

Last edited:
I don't like the dress either, but Maxima and Mathilde are also guilty of the peep toe shoes with stockings this season too, just look at their threads.

Yes! I'm getting tired of the opaque hose/peep-toe patent leather shoes thing. Was there a royal fashion memo sent out?

The Princess looks.... I don't know what she looks. But I really think she could gain a lot, she is slim and she can wear lots of pretty clothes.
I think she is trying to change her look, but I don't think she is chosing the right one, unfortunately.
Besides, she has a lovely smile, beautiful eyes and nice hair, she could use all that to have one of the best images of all royals, I think. :)

I like the black and blue combination and the red and brown. She's very simple yet elegant. As for the batik outfit, I don't adore that one. It's really big for her.

The Princess looks.... I don't know what she looks. But I really think she could gain a lot, she is slim and she can wear lots of pretty clothes.
I think she is trying to change her look, but I don't think she is chosing the right one, unfortunately.
Besides, she has a lovely smile, beautiful eyes and nice hair, she could use all that to have one of the best images of all royals, I think. :)

I completely agree!
DOÑA LETIZIA, A LA BÚSQUEDA DE UN NUEVO ESTILO

Spanish papers keep praising her new style but what can they do. Same with her extreme thinness, they chose to ignore although people have eyes and can see that her low body weight has been affecting her looks, eg at the phillipine gala event. It's a fact is that she is only a shadow of what used to be.

You know, I Know this is just speculation, but I don't know why I have the feeling that Princess Letizia is pregnant again, my feelings never failed, when she was with sofia pregnancy I was convinced about that, even I wrote something in this forum and everybody were mad because this and that, when she was with Leonor pregnancy I discovered too, and now I have almost the same presentiment that a baby is in the way, she has that physical appereance that make me think in that possibility, I repeat this is just what I feel, in any case I'm confirming anything.

apart from that, Prince Felipe looks happier than ever this days, I don't know something is going on, He seems to be celebrating something, maybe I'm becoming crazy.

this is a lovely group picture, looks like Letizia is posing like a model which looks good. Letizia and Felipe look very active these past few events, they also look very relaxed. Letizia's suit is nice

The princes of Asturias seemed to be on a brilliant mood today, it can be seen especially from Getty photos. Maybe they have already Christmas spirit?

Thank you for the photos!

I think it's sad that we live in a society where a woman's only worth seems to be her weight. Letizia rarely looks bored or disinterested when attending public events, especially the last few. Yet all people can talk about is her weight.

It might be hard to imagine for those living in Western societies, but there are many countries still where women are as thin as Letizia, without having an eating disorder!

Thank you for the photos!

I think it's sad that we live in a society where a woman's only worth seems to be her weight. Letizia rarely looks bored or disinterested when attending public events, especially the last few. Yet all people can talk about is her weight.

It might be hard to imagine for those living in Western societies, but there are many countries still where women are as thin as Letizia, without having an eating disorder!

She will get as many criticisms if she were overweight. Hopefully, the people of Spain judge her by her actions and not her appearance.

You know, I Know this is just speculation, but I don't know why I have the feeling that Princess Letizia is pregnant again, my feelings never failed, when she was with sofia pregnancy I was convinced about that, even I wrote something in this forum and everybody were mad because this and that, when she was with Leonor pregnancy I discovered too, and now I have almost the same presentiment that a baby is in the way, she has that physical appereance that make me think in that possibility, I repeat this is just what I feel, in any case I'm confirming anything.

apart from that, Prince Felipe looks happier than ever this days, I don't know something is going on, He seems to be celebrating something, maybe I'm becoming crazy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks she may be pregnant! I don't know but there seems to be this glow about her these days (maybe new moisturizer:ROFLMAO:). And she and Felipe seem to be quite happy about something...I may be reading too much into this but perhaps the stork will be visiting the royal family again next year. Would be nice!

She will get as many criticisms if she were overweight. Hopefully, the people of Spain judge her by her actions and not her appearance.

I totally agree! Some women are just naturally small boned and petite. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Nancy Reagan. She was a very petite woman.

Princes Felipe and Letizia, were this the honoured guests on the annual diner held by the Bussinesman Spanish Circle

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

London Features International Ltd

I understand the majority did not like this dress but I actually kind of like it. I appreciate the fact that she had the courage to try something new. I also liked her outfit from today and the loosely curled hair that she had. Her hair has grown a little bit and I like it better in recent weeks.

they seem to be so happy!!! I would be so nice that the princess be pregnant again!!!!!

I thought about that when I saw the pics from the Arroyo gala event. Letizia always had her worst skinny looks right before her two pregnancies were announced therefore I would not be surprised if another baby was on the way.

I agree! They both look happy!
It would be nice if Letizia is pregnant!
Merry Christmas to all!:flowers:
Hey, women arn't baby machines .. She just had a baby ( in addition to that, it was a c-section) 7 months ago.
This is not a personal attack on you, Giov.
Merry Christmas to you to ! :flowers:

Hey, women arn't baby machines .. She just had a baby ( in addition to that, it was a c-section) 7 months ago.
This is not a personal attack on you, Giov.
Merry Christmas to you to ! :flowers:

agree with you. again, this isn't a personal attack, but she didn't become a princess just to get pregnant all the time. It takes two years for women to fully recover from a pregnancy, so please do consider a woman's health before wishing for another cute kid to ogle about.

so as they say in spanish, Feliz navidad y año nuevo!:xmasbell:

Last edited:
Come on RhapsodyBrat and MissSaga!
I just said it would be nice, I didn't say I think Letizia is pregnant like many posters did (and of course, I respect their opinions)
If it is not a personal attack, why don't you quote one of those posters? Please!

speaking for myself, quoting all of them would be tedious to do. it just so happened that your post was the most recent and i've usually refrained from saying something because sometimes, it just is pointless.

but by saying "this is not a personal attack," i had hoped that that message will come across to all the others who are saying same thing, whether they think "it's nice/it would be nice" or that they're "sure" she's pregnant again. isn't there anything else to look forward to?

ETA: i just removed your post that i quoted. i quoted it previously to make a point to all those similar posts; i don't know if it works that much.

Last edited:
they seem to be so happy!!! I would be so nice that the princess be pregnant again!!!!!

the journalists in Spain say that the princess can be again pregnant because in both previous pregnancies she did the same :
first it thinned much ,later it began to you get fat (I see now that she is better less thin)
and the journalists said that she had faces strange and seemed that she was going to vomit
but I think that it is not good that now she is pregnant again with two cesáreas ones in the body.

Let's hope you are right. She looks frightfully skinny, and, no matter what people "want" to believe, it just does not look right. Look at her hands--let's hope for the best.

they have been carrying out a pretty heavy engagement schedule recently so i dont think she could be pregnant as last time she only carried out a handful of engagements

I agree with the post said that Letizia had the worst skinny looks before the two pregnancies were anounced so she may be pregnant again.
But,I think it's somewhat early for new pregnancy,and maybe her weight loss because she is still breastfeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom