Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 41: November - December 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I thought this even was planned for tomorrow!! I was wrong!!lol

Anyway thanks fo those pics!! Letizia is very elegant: just love her suit!

They have a great connection to people wherever they go. Nice to see since it's not just the usual children's row but many adults, especially young people.
Don't like Letizia's outfit at all, it's a repeat from the CECALE event a few weeks ago. It makes her look old and tired, IMO.

Thanks for the pics, it's always wonderful to see the princes greeting the crowd, they always received warm welcome wherever they go.

She is undoubtedly a gorgeous woman. However, it seems to me that this (new?) hairstyle with the undulations (instead of her usual straight hairdo) makes her face look emaciated, almost anorexic.

when the princes and the infantas went to the concert of bruce s . ,people sang: why you do not shut up ? jejejej

Last edited by a moderator:

To be fair it's kind of a portait photo from TVE - perfect light, make up etc. But there is no doubt that Letizia has lost too much weight in recent years, very bad especially for her face. In many pictures these days she looks haggardly and old but as soon as she puts on weight she's back to her pretty looks again. Letizia has actually never looked better since she became CP when she was pregnant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear bioquinhas,I know that you enjoy this issue, but we already saw this picture for weeks and we already know that Letizia is thin. But this thread is about the activities of princes and not on the weight of Letizia.

Dear Camarina, may be you can have realised that I belong to people who are intersted by Spain and in particular by the Princes of Asturias. As you I'm very surprised - euphemism- by the reccurency of the thinness topic. The Princess of Asturias had said herself that she dosen't looked thinn but she is thinn - I apologize to underline - and for me this discussion is over because totally devoid of interst.

For those who had interpreted the shot just above of Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano when she was anchor woman, in the hypothesis where they don't know it, this pic is a touched up one as it had been said just quiet just after their engagement. But the matter is not here, because you don't have to be a Nobel Prize to know that there is a great difference betwween a 25/28 years old woman with a 35 years old woman. That's all! One more time look at the mother's Princess of Asturias and you can judge if the Princess look thinn or if she is thinn!

A great part of the the threads regarding the Princes of Asturias, the Princess of Asturias, even somtimes the Prince of Asturias himself are turning and turning whithout end about this issue.

Please may I ask a favor? Yes, we are saying that the Princess of Asturias is thinn and that's all whithout to do bad novel.

We have a lot of material of quiet reliable sources to discuss about the content of theirs activities, issues in which every body can give an intersting opinion - I don't speak about dark tigh, pep toes and so on.....-

If it's not possible, does it meant that except her bad tempered, her patholigic nervousness, her awful taste, her selfish ambition, her unbearable desire to be the first even when her daughter is going to be the "leader" of her category, her impossibility to make correctly her speeches, the ex anchor woman - which means only to read a guidelines in front of camera - Princess of Asturias is a woman with absolutly any interest ?

Important question because what a stream of words for a souninteresting woman!:angel:

what can i say.. it's a hard life being a princess.. people watching your every move and put you under a microscope..

T.R.H. the Princes of Asturias

Today, Audience to a representation of the Foundation Plan Spain, for the Defense of the Laws of the Infancy.

SS.AA.RR. Los Principes de Asturias, audiencia palacio de la zarzuela - Agencia Prisma

Thanks for the pictures Paty. At first I thought Letizia had done the audience on her own since it's her field of interest and she seemed to be the protagonist when looking at the pictures. Felipe is hardly seen on the pics, on one pic the photographer even cut off his head :ermm:

Letizia looks good today, nice suit.

To be fair it's kind of a portait photo from TVE - perfect light, make up etc. But there is no doubt that Letizia has lost too much weight in recent years, very bad especially for her face. In many pictures these days she looks haggardly and old but as soon as she puts on weight she's back to her pretty looks again. Letizia has actually never looked better since she became CP when she was pregnant.
I completely agree with you, she was so pretty she really ought to put on some weigh .

Does somebody know when will they release their christmas card?, I mean not the exact date, but near christmas by the 20.. or sooner? Thanks.

Dear bioquinhas,I know that you enjoy this issue, but we already saw this picture for weeks and we already know that Letizia is thin. But this thread is about the activities of princes and not on the weight of Letizia.
You are so so wrong!!! I only wrote again about this issue in this thread because some posts have already been written about that, otherwise I will not come back to that subject here!:)

Thanks for the pictures Paty. At first I thought Letizia had done the audience on her own since it's her field of interest and she seemed to be the protagonist when looking at the pictures. Felipe is hardly seen on the pics, on one pic the photographer even cut off his head :ermm:

Letizia looks good today, nice suit.

I thought this was Letizia's event. Felipe has a law degree and has supported some lawyers' associations, thus he was probably interested at the meeting with child defense lawyers.

:ermm:

Many thanks, LadyFinn for the link. With the informations given in it we can have more ideas about this organisation and its influence. To know that it's not a new one but an organistion born quiet more 70 ans it's interesting because it is giving some weight to the Princes's reflexions. More, to know that this organisation is very linked with ONU is an other element to understand how the Princes are involved with international comittees regarding the chilldhood ::angel:

in the portuguese magazine CARAS it says that the princess has 1.68m to 45kgs. is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom