Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 40: October - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This princely team is making together an estupendous job! If Ididn't was convinced up to now - As you know, it's not the case:D- all that they were doing since about two months is the proof of their great professionalism!

I'm very impressive by the fact that the Prince of Asturias is abble to give the leadership to his wife for a specific act whih is doing for her. If it can look normal, regarding of Felipe's eduction, protocolar habits, it's a proof of great tact, I like that!

I haven't been around for a bit, but wanted to stop in and poke around. So glad I did. Love the pictures of the Prince and Princess at the school. Warm and genuine. A great couple doing their job fantastically well. The more I see of them the more I like, admire and respect them. Great couple!

wonderful pictures, loved the ones with Letizia & Felipe interacting with the people, very sweet.

what a wonderful couple.. even with though at times there is negativity around them, they are such shining stars.. letizia is so humble and down to earth.. a true princess..

Wonderful pictures. They seem very grounded and real in these pictures. Not as though they are just doing their job.

The Princes come tomorrow to Oviedo to the honoring to the Princess, the acts on the occasion of the delivery of the Prizes will begin on Thursday.

Doña Letizia recibe mañana el título de Hija Predilecta de Oviedo

Dona Letizia receives tomorrow the title of Favorite Daughter of Oviedo

Dona Letizia Ortiz will receive tomorrow the title of Favorite Daughter of Oviedo, in an act in the one that will be accompanied by Don Felipe de Borbón and that will be the first one of the agenda of the stay of the Princes in Asturias to deliver on Friday the prizes that take the title of the Inheritor of the Wreath.

The delivery will be carried out in the lounge of plenary sessions of the Town hall at 20:00 before a hundred of guests between whom there appear, close to civil and religious authorities, the personalities distinguished by the municipality - golden medals and favorite and adoptive children - and Dona Letizia's family.

Very exciting for the Princess this act, I think she is so happy for this honor, I really want to see her receiving the title of Favorite Daughter of Oviedo, she never will forget this day.

what a wonderful couple.. even with though at times there is negativity around them, they are such shining stars.. letizia is so humble and down to earth.. a true princess..

Humble and down to earth, yet regal and dignified. They are what all royals should be.

wow, that video was so moving and beautiful, thank you for providing it. Felipe and Letizia looked in fine form. This is the best video of them that I have ever seen.

Los Príncipes de Asturias inician hoy una visita de cuatro días al Principado

The Princes of Asturias initiate today a visit of four days to the Principality

The Princes of Asturias come today to the Principality for a visit of four days on the occasion of the acts of delivery of the awards that take his name. The first act at which they will be present will be celebrated today at 20 hours on the occasion of the delivery of the title of Favorite Daughter of Oviedo to dona Letizia.

The act will be celebrated from 20 hours in the Council ovetense by the assistance of the Mayor, Gabino de Lorenzo, the president of the Principality, Vicente Álvarez Areces, and the Adviser of Culture, Encarnación Cañas, besides one more hundred of guests.

Today event:
Inauguration of the IV Congress International Educared
Palacio de congresos. Madrid

Prince Felipe de Borbon and Princess Letizia during the official opening of the 4th EducaRed International Congress (Education On-Line), a forum to debate the role of Internet on education and the new opportunities it offers, in Madrid

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20071029/72173100d0af6g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20071029/72173100cca16g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20071029/72173100cc7bdg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20071029/72173100c72f0g.jpg

Last edited:
nice new jacket, but the skirt is really not my cup of tea... the fabric looks really low quality at least and the colour does nothing for her. it's the kind of think i would use to go to the beach or aboard the somni during their summer holidays in palma.

Thanks for the pics lula, it seems they only got one day of rest and their back to work again, when will they be in morocco, next week?

Thanks for the pics lula, it seems they only got one day of rest and their back to work again, when will they be in morocco, next week?

morocco is in fact tomorrow! i actually realised they looked tired, but with such a schedule, i can understand why!

They have a dinner today and tomorrow they go to Morocco, the rest of the week they haven´t acts. On wednesday is Leonor´s birthday, and the 1st of November is holiday in Spain

do you think that we're going to have a photoshoot for leonor's birthday or it will be a private event??

i actually realised they looked tired, but with such a schedule, i can understand why!

They have a monster schedule indeed and deserve a break. Their events sound interesting though. I thought Letizia looked good today I actually like her hair pinned up. The jacket is fab so her top part looks good. It's all ruined by this ??? I guess it's supposed to be a skirt? People wear something like that when they leave the sauna and it's called a bath towel. The material looks very cheap; the colour is a terrible combination with the black stockings. Sadly the bottom part is a severe case of Dressed in the Dark.

nice new jacket, but the skirt is really not my cup of tea... the fabric looks really low quality at least and the colour does nothing for her. it's the kind of think i would use to go to the beach or aboard the somni during their summer holidays in palma.
Hello Carlota, it's not a new jacket,this one wore by the Princess of Asturias today. She wore it once during the spring after the birth of Leonor and the skirt wasn't so pretty good as today.

It's funny because the skirt is a true replica of a very well known model of Yves Saint Laurent during the 80's years. As I'm an old lady I knew it and I was very found of it as very elgant and chic skit.... May be because it's a remember of my youth :D Actually the whole is good for a day like this one, look at Esperanza Aguirre her outfit is less succesful, yet she is paying attention a lot about her appearence.

As you know in matter of taste, every body is his own master and obviously there is a lot of things to tell according to lengh of the thread about the Princess of Asturias.......:curtsey:

They have a monster schedule indeed and deserve a break. Their events sound interesting though. I thought Letizia looked good today I actually like her hair pinned up. The jacket is fab so her top part looks good. It's all ruined by this ??? I guess it's supposed to be a skirt? People wear something like that when they leave the sauna and it's called a bath towel. The material looks very cheap; the colour is a terrible combination with the black stockings. Sadly the bottom part is a severe case of Dressed in the Dark.

It's more funny, I repeat because for me it's a true :ROFLMAO:, this skirt was the fetich model of Yves Saint Laurent during the 80' years. I have an old one in my armchair that I wore a lot and a lot, to see the Princess of Asturias with this model that I find evr very chic mad my day. As I said upper " ah the youth 's remember!!!:flowers:

how lucky are Felipe & Letizia? after all this work, the couple still manage to look good, good for them. i think they do deserve a break soon, the past few weeks have been very busy. I like Letizia's new outfit, very elegent, cute jacket

Their work is a bit of a stress work, but not a hard one, they shake hands, smile, do a speech and go back home, so it is easy to look good, elegant:flowers: and fresh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom