Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 40: October - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looked so beautiful! Curls really suit her hair very well.

Love the dress, especially the see-through sleeves; nice hairstyle. Don't like the jacket at all, sleeves of the jacket shorter than sleeves of the dress, the overall cut is hideous and the fur part looks like a relict from her grandmother. The stockings are ok but not in combination with peep toe shoes (why still wear them in November ???), closed pumps would have looked much better.

Another journalism event where Letizia is left at the table to look at what Felipe has to say. She could well said it herself.

i quite liked everything! the shoes are my only complaint, though. hair, dress, jacket, make up... they all looked lovely.

although somehow, it didn't seem an appropriate outfit for the funeral, but she can be excused as the dinner was probably just after. earrings could have been taken off for the funeral, though.

i agree about the fact letizia could have speeched, she is after all the former journalist, although as they are both present, the prince has a "higher" position than her, and therefore it should be him doing it, according to protocol. would have been nice though.

Another journalism event where Letizia is left at the table to look at what Felipe has to say. She could well said it herself.

Prince Felipe is president of honour (patron?) of Jornalists Europeans Association (Asociación de Periodistas Europeos) from 25 years ago, this association give the prizes.

Beautiful pics cecile!! Thanks a lot! :)

Last edited:
Undoubtedly, Felipe and Letizia have a very busy schedule. A lot of public events. I know that it is their job, but still they are always "on stage".
Felipe looks a bit pale, but always great.
Letizia's dress is nice and elegant, though IMO black is not her colour.
I don't like the jacket, it is same style, different colour, of the one she wore for Prince of Asturias Awards. http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA-20071026-0077-190THMBg.jpg
The fur collar is ugly and doesn't suit her. The curly hair and the collar make her seem like she had a big head, though she has not.
I like her better with straight hair, maybe she should only change her haircut a little bit.
I think this was the right event to let Letizia give a speech.
I am sure she could have done great. It would have been nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
as you can see on the schedule for next week, princes will be assisted to the official dinner for the visit of the romanian's president!! great!! hope letizia will wear a beautiful dress!!!!!!! I love these receptions!!!

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the Princes of Asturias can be found here.

Also note that some posts in this thread, which were getting too personal will be deleted.
Once again, remember what is said in the Introduction Post of every thread:

Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom