Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 39: September - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know other Princesses have done it before but I still find it terrible to wear kind of a see-through blouse where the bra shows :eek:

Besides, Letizia should know that if make-up is used, please not only on her face but also on her neck. It cleary shows the with/without situation.

I know other Princesses have done it before but I still find it terrible to wear kind of a see-through blouse where the bra shows :eek:

Besides, Letizia should know that if make-up is used, please not only on her face but also on her neck. It cleary shows the with/without situation.

I know where your opinions come from, It is a pity.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD ...what an scandal!!!
Oh pleaseee, don´t dramatize so much.The blouse is a little transparent but not as much as to see the bra´s mark...:lol:

Last edited:
No big deal, at least she is wearing a bra. It would be a big deal (IMO) if she wasn't wearing one.

i loved the outfit. beautiful cardigan and great match with the belt, skirt and stockings. it's one of my favourites of her latest outfits.

I can´t see the "gallery IPA" photos, can someone load that pictures in original size (HQ) to other page like imagevenue or imageshack, please?.

Thanks in advance and greetings.

Last edited:
She doesn't look too good to me today, not sure why. I've been a fan of her new simple hairstyle, but I don't like it today. She looks tired. I hate the stockings too. The bra thing doesn't bother me. I think it's the lighting.

I think she looks great. And I love that she's quirky and playfull enough to wear fashion stockings and not just the basic plain ones. Stockings in general are an adornment for the legs. But I do wish she'd worn some pointy toe heels...

She looks lovely, great outfit.
I agree RachelD pointy toe heels, would've looked great!

I like what she's wearing today (very fall color) minus the stockings. I guess if she really wanted to wear one maybe a plain black nylons would do and not these stripes.

Is Ateneo de Madrid a university? I know all the Ateneos in the Philippines are all universities.

Beautiful outfit, I like everything in it, even the stockings. Purple suits the princess very well.

Looking at the pictures again, Letizia is really glowing at this event. Lovely pictures on PPE-agency

Duke, I do not believe that the intention of the Princess was to insinuate her bra. There are materials that with a natural light they are opaque, but if like in this case you submit them to the direct and powerful light (of a flash or a television camera), they are transparent a bit.

THE PRINCES OF ASTURIAS RECEIVE THE BOARD OF THE ATENEO OF MADRID AT LA ZARZUELA PALACE IN MADRID

London Features International Ltd

I like what she's wearing today (very fall color) minus the stockings. I guess if she really wanted to wear one maybe a plain black nylons would do and not these stripes.
I agree with you, the stockings are ugly, but I guess that her legs would look too thin with a pair of plain black stockings.
Anyways I don't think she should wear nylons:ohmy:.
Elegant and rich women wear silky stuff, never nylons.

You want see-through, I'll show you see-through. Nope it didn't make the rounds of gossip shows, magazines, internet forums, or even Penafiel and friends in Spain. Would you be surprised why?
:eek::eek::eek:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=256369&d=1153602191
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=256370&d=1153602313
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=256367&d=1153602191
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=256444&d=1153657326
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=256445&d=1153657512

Thanks for the pictures!!
I love what she's wearing today, she looks so great, but the stockings...........i have never liked these stockings

I like the pattern stockings on her this time, a plain black would be too plain on her thin legs. She is model-like thin, looks good on the pattern stockings.

Thanks for pictures.
Letizia looks good today. I like the colour.

oh i thought she is going to let her hair grow.obviously i was very wrong,but i miss her with long hair and i miss those days that princes match their clothes.
so we have just one cp with long hair and i think princess letizia and mette-marit's hair style looks alike.

But I just have to say that I really don't like those stockings, a plain black will do better. Eventhough many will say it's the trend or its in fashion etc etc, I still don't find it looking good :eek:

To me the patterned stockings updated the outfit.

She is looking better these last days. But Princess letizia seems always being afraid of something. She seems a little defensive to me... :neutral:

Vanesa.

It looks terrible no matter who wears it - be it Queen Sofia or Letizia or Infanta Cristina or any other princess. I simply don't find it suitable for any royal. That's my personal opinion and I don't care about what what is discussed in any gossip forum or Penafiel article.

Well, i just love her styl, in particulat the one of today. thanks for the photos.

She's wearing a sweater, it's obvious that under the light of the cameras it's become more "noticeable", shall we say.

If she wanted to show her bra there are much more obvious tops she could have worn, it's clearly an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom