Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 39: September - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This pic show haw remarkable beauty is Princess Letizia, It is Amazing.

ImageShack - Hosting :: letizialaterlyhw4.jpg :wub:

You know. Beauty is in the eye of the bearer. I don't think Princess Letizia is an ugly lady. But FOR ME, she is quite a "standard" beauty. Not a remarkable one. For me (again) her facial features are too hard. She has a hard expression. I think that one of the reasons I couldn't become a fan of her (much more that than the fact she is not from a traditional nobility family) is for the coldness and the hardness I see on her face.

I'm more a fan of classical faces and bodies. And even if they are NOT real beauties, I like Princess Masako of Japan, for she is always smiling and her eyes have a so sweet expression, Princess Mathilde of Belgium, Princess Maxima of the Netherlands and Princess Mette Marit for their charisma and sweetness. They are not always showing an embarrassed face.

But again. Beauty is in the eye of the bearer.

Vanesa.;)

You know. Beauty is in the eye of the bearer. I don't think Princess Letizia is an ugly lady. But FOR ME, she is quite a "standard" beauty. Not a remarkable one. For me (again) her facial features are too hard. She has a hard expression. I think that one of the reasons I couldn't become a fan of her (much more that than the fact she is not from a traditional nobility family) is for the coldness and the hardness I see on her face.

I'm more a fan of classical faces and bodies. And even if they are NOT real beauties, I like Princess Masako of Japan, for she is always smiling and her eyes have a so sweet expression, Princess Mathilde of Belgium, Princess Maxima of the Netherlands and Princess Mette Marit for their charisma and sweetness. They are not always showing an embarrassed face.

But again. Beauty is in the eye of the bearer.

Vanesa.;)

What a strange and delicat contradiction you have to describe you kind of woman's beauty!

First of all because you are mixing - I have to congratulate you for your frankly way to express it ) so much your feelings with objective observations:
the fact to don't belong to traditional noble family!!! All the Crown Princess that you are speeking for you as model of Crown Princesses are in the same Letizia' case in particular Mary Donaldson and Mette Marit.
For Masako, it's curious because if she is coming from intellectual upper lever class, but she is neither aristocratic birth!

I have to take the conclusion that this point, it's not your major criterium to appreciate or not a Crown princess.

Then about the faces's features and the body.

I agree, yes Letizia don't have at all a classical face beauty. At the opposite har features are so original to be clasical but the whole is doing a phenomenon result which we call it the true beauty absolutly lightened by her eyes - sorry, I'm not going to analyse her features point by point
because my post will be so long-

But her body is so feminine that I don't understand your "reservation" unless if you are thinking that a woman who has a very femine silhouet is not at all feminine.... because she is too... ( thin :eek::angel: it's awfull because I have pronouced the fatefull word and I don't want to reengage the steril conversation about this item!!! )

For me - because in this field the subjectivity is totally predominant - the Princess of Asturias is actually a great beauty!
If you want it and I agree with you for that, not a classical one. But you can't do morphing whjch would be totally irrelevant in this case and tell that the Princess of Asturias is a hard person because her features look hard because, as you said it with a lot of revelancy ( or if you don't said it expressly, it looks like a lot!..) her eyes!!!

You had yet seen the Letizia full of love's look toward her husband, toward her precious little baby girls, these full of compassion toward children toward people who are suffering after the death of their son, husband, friends, doesen't help you to understand how deep is the tenderness of the Princess of Asturias toward all the people in distress?

Don't forget that the Princess of Asturias knows the realities of the world but she isn't obliged to show it every times because she is under the eye of the camera!:wub:

:ermm:
its "amazing"
some day she seems thin so much ....almost sad
and the day after
absolutly radiant

She has a petite frame and tends to show weight (or lack of weight) on her face, a kilo or two seems to make a difference on her IMO. On her face expression, I think it really depends on the events, some events are more serious than the others, also depends on when the pictures were taken. If the pictures were taken during the meetings or in the middle of the speeches, she usually looked quite serious (I don't agree on the sadness).
A picture at Mallorca.
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3606/bhynmwytzt0z4qimjyzupz0.jpg

You are right Vanesa, everybody has a different definition of beauty. I agree with you that Letizia's facial features are too hard, especially when she is so thin. It shows on her face first and her expressive nose and chin make her look quite gauntly. However, I think she has fascinating eyes and and a remarkable smile and I don't see any coldness in her. Her overall appearance would be so much better if she gained some kilos and was able to keep them, more weight actually makes her look very pretty.

Her overall appearance would be so much better if she gained some kilos and was able to keep them, more weight actually makes her look very pretty.
I wish I also have that route to look more pretty, I wouldn't mind having Cadburrys, Lindts, leche flan and blueberry cheesecakes everyday (yum my faves) :neutral: Really, that's the easiest and most pleasurable thing to do for beauty :lol:

Ok, we'll have new photos of them in a while. I'm expecting to see a suit, because I think they are meeting old (or serious? I can't seem to think of the correct term right now) people. We'll see what she had done to her hair in the last 7 days, or at least she'll clip those bangs to the side for a new look. As for Felipe, well, he is the same handsome prince as always.

Upcoming activity: Hearing to the Governing body of the Athenian of Madrid

A little background about the Ateneo de Madrid:
The Athenian of Madrid has two great poles of attraction: the Cultural Library and Activities. The Library is one of the best ones of Spain in bottoms of centuries XIX and XX, mainly in magazines and publications of small format, with monthly acquisitions that renew and update the bottom. The Cultural Activities proliferate in several daily acts promoted by our numerous Sections, the Permanent Chairs, Groupings and Social gatherings, as well as Forums that constitute essential part of the institution. We are a private society and the partners are protagonists and object of priority in all our task. We every day opened of the year - including festive Sundays and just by seven exceptions; throughout the month of August we are even open.

Through this page Web we will also spread the publications that we have: magazine the Athenian, Bulletin of the Library of the Athenian, book edition. The visitor will be able to also accede to the catalogue, that already we have computerized to a great extent, as well as to the Athenian Digital Library of Madrid, with more than 200 titles, although the majority is small publications. As far as books we have tried to computerize those that talk about to the history of our institution and other relatives by marriage.

When offering this new service, the present Governing body of the Athenian sets out to be faithful to the modernization project that we seted out like objective when entering to direct the institution in the 2001: to constitute the Athenian of century XXI. In that line we will continue deepening and extending the project, for which any collaboration of the partners will be, by all means, very welcome.

I think it's about arts and literature, so it's something of interest for Felipe and Letizia.

Last edited:
thanks for pics!!!

I like how she's dressed even if it's really dark: violet and black....

This is sounds very intresting from the post above. Letizia looks great, a nice fall outfit :flowers:
Does the prince ever give a small interview or answers questions after an meeting? would be intresting what they say, thought etc

yes, I like the whole look too, casual but neat, romantic colourcombination, nice belt and pretty stockings:flowers:

thanks for pics!!!

I like how she's dressed even if it's really dark: violet and black....

thanks for the pics fanletizia.

The ugly stockings are back :eek: looks like there is a halloween party tonight and Letizia does not have the time to change her outfit. Yes it's autumn but the colours are way too gloomy without a nice accessory. And those bangs are still there :glare: One of Letizia's dullest appearances this year :yuk:

:lol: funny how we can differ in opinions, I love the stockings and I love the colours, also always buy very dark purple pansies for my windowboxes :lol:

:lol: funny how we can differ in opinions, I love the stockings and I love the colours, also always buy very dark purple pansies for my windowboxes :lol:

:lol: just read your post and thought the same :flowers:
It would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything...

She is beautiful.I like how she is dressed,very nice.

Oh I love what she's wearing today, I like how the blouse fits her- it makes her look a kilo heavier than she really is. It's these types of blouses that really suits her- and that other body types can't get away with. I also love the colors, again very fall season. Love the belt detail there. But I just have to say that I really don't like those stockings, a plain black will do better. Eventhough many will say it's the trend or its in fashion etc etc, I still don't find it looking good :eek:

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Host Official Audience at Zarzuela Palace
October 11, 2007 - Zarzuela Palace

WireImage: Listings

A little request.

Hi. First congratulations for this forum and page, it´s very good.
Second I would ask to the members for HQ facial photos of Letizia Ortiz. I´ve searching in this forum and it´s a little dificult to find them, because I´m not very good with English.

I think that Letizia it´s a very beautiful woman, I love her, I like the women who has got hard strokers, like Letizia. Please could anyone help me?. Above all I´m looking for this photo but bigger and HQ quality:

http://img16.imagevenue.com/loc148/th_e50_LetiziaOrtizSKF01.jpg

Hope you could help me, thanks in advance and greetings.

great pics!!! I hope we'll be able to have them in bigger size!!!

Like what she wore today, but not a big fan of the stockings.

Great pictures, letizia looks great today :flowers: This colour looks really nice on her.

Sorry, hate the stockings. Love the color of her top and the skirt.

Has she cut her hair??? it seems to me they're shorter

I have to say that she has a very beautiful body, so refine, and after two babies, so far is the best body among Crown princesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom