Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 38: September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marezdote

Royal Highness
City
Baltimore
Country
United States
Here is the new thread for current events about the Prince and Princess of Asturias. The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting please remember:
  • Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.
  • This thread is for current events only.
  • Only pictures that you have permission to post may be posted here. Otherwise please post links only.
Have fun!

Lots of photos of the final match of Eurobasket
Polfoto gallery
The princes looked radiant when they arrived to the match. It´s sad that Spain lost the match. I liked Letizia´s outfit very much, black and white suits her so well.

adelaide: I didn't laugh about the loss (I almost cried when it happened :cry:), I find the situation of the pic funny, 'cuz Letizia's holding the player, he looks far away and the others look as she wasn't there, it's slightly funny how small she looks next to them and in top of everything, they were in a platform! :D

Thanks Redferns! Nice photos.
They were really happy:)

Many thanks Redferns for all the pics, some are very touching all are excellent.

I love this pic, it really shows how excited about the game they were. They weren't just there because that's where they were told to be. They were there as true fans.

http://i11.tinypic.com/5ytz4g5.jpg
Were they talking to each other? :lol::lol:
Or maybe one is asking for Leo and the other one for Sofi :wub::lol:

I was thinking the same thing. It would be hilarious if they were talking to each other. What are the odds that both of them would have to be on the phone at the same time unless it was like a confrence call or something.:ROFLMAO:

El Digital Castilla la Mancha

The Princes of Asturias will visit Guadalajara

Next September 24 Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias Don Felipe and Dona Letizia will inaugurate the Residence of Major 21st century " Doctor Sacristan ", of the Medical School Organization, in cardinal Guadalajara.

To the act there is foreseen that there represent the minister of Health and Consumption, Bernat Soria; the president of the Meeting of Castilla-La Mancha, Jose Maria Barreda; and the counselor of Health of Castilla-La Mancha, Roberto Sabrido, between other authorities.

I hope they were not talking to each other this way. It can not be good for the marriage. :lol: But it looks very very funny! :lol:

great letizia is recycling that incredible blue blazer! think she wore it in prage before, it's one of my favourites.

The blazer is beautiful. I like what she is wearing today, only the shoes are are not to my taste.

The Princes looks handsome today, I like what she's wearing, she wore this blue jacket before with a different white skirt, pencil cut with not so flowy material back then, it is nice that she pairs it now with a more flowy material. I love the earrings and ring (on her left ring finger) that she's wearing, must be a set with the beautiful bracelet/bangle she wore to the Netherlands and also dinner with the Uruguay President recently, they are of similar style. I love the jewelry set :wub:

EL PRÍNCIPE DESTACA LA IMPORTANCIA DE FORMAR A LOS JÓVENES EN UN CONSUMO RESPONSABLE PARA CREAR UNA SOCIEDAD MÁS SOLIDARIA

THE PRINCE EMPHASIZES THE IMPORTANCE OF FORMING THE YOUNG IN A RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION TO CREATE A MORE SOLIDARY SOCIETY

The prince Felipe emphasized today the importance of forming the young people in a responsible consumption in order that " they are active parts of a society increasingly modern, respectful and solidary ".

Don Felipe did these declarations in the delivery of the prizes of the school contest "Consumópolis", summoned by the National Institute of Consumption, 15 autonomous communities and the City of Melilla. Forthwith there were also the Princess of Asturias, dona Letizia, and the minister of Health and Consumption, Bernat Soria.

Last edited:
She seems to like pulling her hair back a lot lately. Wonder why? I agree the shoes were not that great with this outfit. She looks lovely, don't get me wrong just not sure what the fascination is lately with this style of shoes as well.

I'm curious about something, and remember I'm an American that just wants to learn about other cultures. In America we usually refrain from wearing white after Labor day(the first Monday of September). Not that we refrain from wearing white completely it's just not a dominant color for the autumn and winter months. At what point do women start to switch over to wearing more autumn-ish colors in Spain and other parts of Europe? Possibly the first day of autumn, September 23? Just curious!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the pics.:flowers:
Busy days for the Prince and the Princess!
News of the event on Hola.
Noticias breves de actualidad

I like Letizia outfit, nice jacket, but once again wrong bag and ugly shoes.
Though I agree with Aurora810, too late for white.

Last edited:
I'm curious about something, and remember I'm an American that just wants to learn about other cultures. In America we usually refrain from wearing white after Labor day(the first Monday of September). Not that we refrain from wearing white completely it's just not a dominant color for the autumn and winter months. At what point do women start to switch over to wearing more autumn-ish colors in Spain and other parts of Europe? Possibly the first day of autumn, September 23? Just curious!

Yes, in general the clear colors are more habitual in the summer and the dark colors in the winter; but the white and the black are basic colors in a cupboard, and the white though it is in use more in summer, it is not strange in winter ... also it depends on the fashion trends.

The princess of Asturias still is dressing suits by day of spring - summer. If the weather is normal until it does not begin in October she will not start using autumn - winter clothes. Also it depends on the place of Spain where she is, the north is not the same that the south of the country.

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia preside 'Consumopolis' Awards in Madrid

PPE Agency Madrid

Strange idea that the white is only a summer color. May be the white linen.

But evey body knows or has yet seen coat or outfit white or crude in a tweed ( Channel) or any winter tissue. it's not an "hérésie".

Is a costum the fact to don't wear white after the Labor day for all USA country because some years ago I baught me a coat at Bergmann and Dorf in NY, wich was white/crude ?

IPApress gallery

This blue blazer is one of my favourites, I´m glad that Letizia recycled it. I like her outfit, the bag also, maybe the shoes could have been different.

The blue blazer and the white skirt look very nice on her, I think those kind of skirts suit her a lot

Once again wrong shoes (I think she bought them by the dozen) and hairdo, but overall she's looking fine

Lovely outfit (the 13th), really like the combo ! Loved what she wore at el Pardo too. I don't like the blue blazer she wore today.

Letizia looks lovely I like the colour combination of the blue jacket with the white skirt.

Stellad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom