Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 37: September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marezdote

Royal Highness
City
Baltimore
Country
United States
Here is the new thread for current events about the Prince and Princess of Asturias. The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting please remember:
  • Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.
  • This thread is for current events only.
  • Only pictures that you have permission to post may be posted here. Otherwise please post links only.
Have fun!

The Princes is very happy and relaxed.:twohearts:
That handsome they are.:in_love:

once again she recycled the white/black dress that wore with the baroness of thyssen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade
Today Letizia looks really good! The dress is recycled from last July and I already liked it back then.

As my english is not fluent at all ( euphemism!) is the word "recycled" is the good one to say that for example a dress has yet wore and whithout any changing - on the dress- it's wore again?

If I'm asking that it's only because in Fench " recyclé" can be pejorative, while in the case above The Princess is wearing for twice or three time in more than a year a beatiful dress which fit her very well and for wich, to change a little, she is wearing others jewelles.

Thanks in advance for the answer:flowers:

Hi adelaide,

It means repeating, so not pejorative sense :flowers:
I can only recall one occasion when she wore this dress and liked it back then so I am happy she repeated it, together with the necklace. The shoes are different though.
I thought Letizia went back to her heydays today, she looked very good and happy, nice dress and make up, even her hair was fixed ;) to be continued, please!
Maybe her daughters are to blame that she looks great one day and far for great another, depending on how they keep her up all night or prevent her from sleeping or resting :lol:

once again she recycled the white/black dress that wore with the baroness of thyssen.

Yes, this one is the same dress that she wore other times.You are very observant rochaino;)
I hope she wear this dress more often because it is very pretty. Black and white suit much to Letizia.

Somebody commented that the Princess looks tired and absent in this event. Maybe she's thinking at that time of how is Leonor doing at school that day? She may be worried about leaving leonor with people that her eldest doesn't know yet. I can totally understand that feeling :flowers:

We can imagine too as the subject of the speeches are very serious: the reinforcement of the human rights and the processus of democratisation in Portugal, the Princess of Asturias didn't felt the necessity to be ever smiling, why not?

:flowers:

Yes, it thought the same thing about the bouquet, it's rather odd.

I thought Letizia and Felipe both looked relaxed and very happy at the journalism awards. They looked a bit tired on Monday attending the UN conference. If we had partied until 5:30am on Sunday in Netherland, then hopped a plane home to Madrid with two little girls waiting, we probably would have been a bit tired the next day :).
I still don't like the bangs this time, although it looked better this time than on Monday.
The bangs looked so much better in this old picture.
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/571/8f36601chd1.jpg

I thought Letizia and Felipe both looked relaxed and very happy at the journalism awards. They looked a bit tired on Monday attending the UN conference. If we had partied until 5:30am on Sunday in Netherland, then hopped a plane home to Madrid with two little girls waiting, we probably would have been a bit tired the next day :).
I still don't like the bangs this time, although it looked better this time than on Monday.
The bangs looked so much better in this old picture.
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/571/8f36601chd1.jpg

I totally agree with you :) the hair looked better than Monday but there is still room for improvement.
As journalism is so much related to Letizia I wish Zarzuela would allow her at least here to play an active role and deliver the prizes. There are so much other events where it does make sense that she stands behind.

That flower bouquet - no question the florist had guts to put together such a creation for the princes.

Here is the schedule of the princes next week (from casa real):

- on the 10th of september: tribute to the russian artist Maya Plitseskaya at the royal theater of Madrid

- on the 12th of september: tribute to Rostropovich at the royal theater of Madrid

-on the 13th of september: they will receive the gold medal of the community of Madrid.

Interstitial - Noticia

The legendary Russian ballerina Maya Plisetskaya, who this Monday receives an honoring in the Royal Theatre, follows with interest the situation of the dance in Spain and believes that " there should be a national company of classic ballet ", since this way the Spanish dancers would be prevented from having to go away abroad.

In the show, at which the Princes of Asturias will be present, they will take part also Tamara Rojo, that there shares with Plisetskaya the Prize Prince of Asturias of the Arts 2005; Carlos Acosta, Lola Greco, Ricardo Cervera and a dozen of stars of the international ballet, the majority of they with Russian surnames.

According to the journalist Mari Angeles Alcazar in the newspaper La Vanguardia, the Princes of Asturias went on Saturday in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia to the wedding of Juan Luis Wood, friend and companion of ditches of the Prince.

Spanish Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia are pictured during this morning's audiences given to various organizations at Zarzuela Palace

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Letizia looks wonderful. I am glad she is not wearing those business suits, at least for now. She is a beautiful, smart woman and I hope that she will start doing 'solo' events soon.

So far so good, I am looking forward to her wardrobe this fall season. It seems that she favored dressy outfits since she resumed attending official duties after the birth of Infanta Sofia, haven't seen a suit yet- which I like too by the way but its just that I have seen so much of it that now I am more excited to seeing a different kind of dressing style, especially the ones that we can wear.

Is this outfit new or has she worn this before? I like the dress, it's simple and classic. Hope to see an HQ of the purple belt, I think it's trendy and in this season. Well, she's looking fresh today with that new pony tail hairstyle with some bangs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos!
Princess Letizia has a precious silhouette and I like that outifit that she wore some months ago,it´s a very becoming outfit.
Good for you Letizia!!

I wish she had chosen another belt and shoes to the beautiful dress she wore.

She looks good tonight too !

I think Letizia looks wonderful both morning and night, sle looks so classy with her hair up, I think this dancar recieved the prince of Asturias award, so it's great they come to support and honor her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom