Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 37: September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics, letizia looks beautiful, it seems she's always wearing black or white these days, is it because of the death of her sister? I know devout catholics in our country don't wear bright colors for one year from the death of a relative.

thanks for the photos- she looks fabulous LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress.

Felipe and Princess Letizia Attend Maya Plisetskaya Hommage Gala
September 10, 2007 - Royal Theatre
Madrid, Spain

WireImage: Listings

Glamorous! That is the first word that came to mind after looking at some of the most recent pics of Letizia. She has stepped up in the glam department that's for sure. I liked the dress from the daytime. It actually reminded me of a dress that I have seen Q. Rania wear. Although Rania pairs things with tans/browns and Letizia opted for a purplish color belt and shoes. Which I thought was very nice and complimenting to each other. I also loved the dress from this evening. It was a perfect fit for her frame! It does look familiar to me! Maybe she's worn it before or maybe it's just similar to something else I've seen her wear. I think though she's going to spoil us soon, because in time a business suit is bound to return. And that poor business suit might be such a let down after seeing some of these other outfits.

she looks polished and a future queen in the making, much better than those crazy outfits she was sporting a yr ago with matchy cheap colors.

Letizia really got it right this time, she looks so beautiful! Everything is right... her skin, her hair, her outfit! She is radiant!

BEAUTIFUL, Letizia was absolutely beautiful, i like her dress, her hair, and her big smile!

Wearing white after the Labor Day? Yew... J/K. ;) I don't think the day time outfit is a dress. It's a blouse and a skirt. I'm not too crazy about white with purplish belt or the pony tail. The updo in the evening is much better although the band is a bit too short for the updo. She wore the dress in the evening last year. It suits her.

She does look radiant. How could she not? She has a hunky husband who adores her and two beautiful daughters everyone adores. She's a lucky woman.

The princess looked great yesterday. I liked her both outfits, she has worn them before but they are very beautiful. It´s great to see the princes, they look so happy working together.

The princess looks lovely in both the white dress and the gala dress!!! Both of these dresses fits her very well, I especially like the white dress with the belt.

The Russian dancer Maya Plisetskaya was honoured at the Royal Theater in Madrid by princess Letizia and prince Felipe

PPE Agency Madrid

Los Príncipes presidieron el homenaje a la bailarina Plisetskaya · [Fotos]

The Princes presided at the honoring to the ballerina Plisetskaya

The magic of two fans they produced this night to the spectators of the Royal Theatre of Madrid in the hands of the Russian Mayan ballerina Plisetskaya, in the honoring that produced the dance, and at that the Princes of Asturias presided.
(...)

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia presided at the performance in which also her companion intervened in the Prize Prince of Asturias of the Arts 2005 and the first ballerina of the Royal Ballet of London, Tamara Rojo (1974), who initiated the performances with ' Five waltzes of Brahms like Isadora Duncan ', with Frederick Ashton's choreography.

The Princes, who at their arrival to the square of the Opera were got by the minister of Culture, César Antonio Molina, and the manager of the Theatre, Miguel Muñiz - those who later accompanied them in the royal theater box - were greeted after entering the foyer of the coliseum the honoured one.

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia, once finished the performances, approached up to the scene to congratulate one to one to the dancers, with whom they posed for a family photo, to which also César Antonio Molina added.

Photos
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070910/721704b788f45g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070910/721704b795500g.jpg

Letizia looks very beautiful! really a great princess!

In fact, I don't what does meant a "princess look" but if it's to say that Letizia has a very gracious manning of holidding her head, a very sweet but right way to lookkj at somebody, a very elegant behaviour in front of people, yes obviously, it's really a great princess.
But, I think she has more than a physical behaviour, her empathy is tactible, her interest for the world of today is doing that Letizia is a kind of Princess of today, very accurate definition of both her role and her presence.

Last edited:
thanks for these pictures!!!

Letizia looks fantastic with the both dresses!!!!but are they a friend of this woman because they seem very closed of her!!
she looks so happy!!!!!!!!!! it's nice to see her like that!!

I have just watched the video on Hola.
At the end of the video, when Prince Philippe is getting in the car, you can hear a few women that call him " guapo, guapo".
Well, it is funny, and Prince Philippe could be proud, but don't you think is a bit unrespectful? He is a father and a husband now.
Anyways, both the Prince and the Princess look happy and gorgeous.

I think Letizia looks mucht better with printed patterns on her clothes.:flowers:

I think Letizia looks mucht better with printed patterns on her clothes.:flowers:

Dear biboquinhas, may be it's not very important but I don't understand your words; please can you explain me. Thank you in advance.

It is a true pleasure to see this couple together, they are so sweet, so likeable, so handsome and so ..... hardworkers!
Yes, we are very proud of the princes of Asturias.
I have always seen in Letizia the image of a true PRINCESS: discreet, simple and elegant, warm and smiling and with a clear objective: to stand out by her work and not by her fashion ( she said it to a journalist a time ago), only a mature,professional and responsible woman can think of this one form.
She was absolutely stunning last night with that recycled dress:wub:

Last edited:
Letizia looks fabulous and happy. Great dress, beautiful smile, and even the hair is simple but elegant.

Next to Felipe and the rest of the Borbon family, Letizia always looks very petite, but here we see her being as tall if not taller than most people at the event, and her heels weren't even that high. Just goes to show how incredibly tall the members of the Borbon family as well as the husbands of the Infantas are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom