Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 37: September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor players :eek: I still cannot believe we lost. Too bad. The pictures are great though, I love the picture in which Letizia is trying to hugg one of the players. it looks hilarious, she's so tiny next to him :lol: I think Letizia's outfit looked great. Thank you all for the photos

Yes, in fact she needs a scale:D

Why are you laughing about players who are just going to lose a match with a very tiny difference of points. Sometimes, I have some trubbles to understand your type of humour..

Concretely they lost by 1 point in the last seconds of the match.That one moment is reflected in the princes´s face in this photo:

http://i18.tinypic.com/4u9mqn6.jpg

Spanish team played better and deserved to win but they still being the present champions of the world:rolleyes:...and i agree with you Adelaide,I either understand some types of humor.......

Last edited:
I love Letizia's outfit during the European championship esp. the pants. I love the texture of the pants and her shoes too! too bad Spain lost the championship. I watched the game and Spain lost during the final minutes although they have it during the last 3 quarters! the thing is they still gonna play for the Beijing Olympics!;)

thanks for the photos guys! i saw the match on TV and i actually feel really sad at the way Spain lost. when Russia netted that ball at less than 5 seconds on the clock i had to get away as i already had a bad feeling. true enough, they lost.

if i had been there in Madrid and watched the match live, i would have :verysad:.

i was observing the Princes' faces during the awarding ceremonies. i couldn't get much of a reaction from Prince Felipe, but i bet he was thinking, "I should be giving these gold medals to the guys on the left platform!" :D

This thread is now closed. The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom