Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 36: June - September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Preside At The "Rafael Calvo Serrer" Journalism Award
September 6, 2007 - Diario Madrid Foundation
Madrid, Spain
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in their first event after summer holidays last year she wear this same dress! Very beautiful dress, very elegant, although she looks extremly thinner on it!

Last edited:
in the most of this pictures (today)
she seems quite sad or tired or absent
i don't know :ermm:
Sad not at all, absent, I don't think so but listening of interst a speech yes.

The Princes, both, are listening a speech and as usual when they are looking at themselves have the most mervellous smile.

For me, they are attempting at an interesting act for what they are hearding a speech on a sibject which important for the both, I don't see a reason for an eventual sadness of the Princess. At the opposite, we can suppose that it's a serious act which needs the attention of all the persons present ...even the Princes.:angel:

I find them always tanned, smiling and relaxed.

Yes the Princess wore this dress at least twice before her pregnancy, as we can see this dress fit her always so well. The collar is the same, not the earrings and may be a ring but I'm not sure.

I think that even if the Princess was sad she wouldn't show it! That's the role of a Princess, always smilling and waving, all the events should be attended with a smile on her face!

I think in their first event after summer holidays last year she wear this same dress! Very beautiful dress, very elegant, although she looks extremly thinner on it!

Why do yo want that the Princess is changing? It's her metabolism, isen't it?

Do you remember at Audrey Hepburn? During all her life she were always thin, isen't it? and so what?

Letizia looks really good. I adore the complicity with her husband.

Today Letizia looks really good! The dress is recycled from last July and I already liked it back then.

As my english is not fluent at all ( euphemism!) is the word "recycled" is the good one to say that for example a dress has yet wore and whithout any changing - on the dress- it's wore again?

If I'm asking that it's only because in Fench " recyclé" can be pejorative, while in the case above The Princess is wearing for twice or three time in more than a year a beatiful dress which fit her very well and for wich, to change a little, she is wearing others jewelles.

Thanks in advance for the answer:flowers:

Since we have reached ten pages this thread is now closed. The new current events thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom