Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 35: April - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a picture of the princes arriving to the funeral:

http://www.abc.es/nacional/Media/200706/26/PRINCIPES.jpg

This sad occasion is not one where fashion should be discussed but I would have opted for a more conservative option, to be honest. A longer skirt with (normal) black stockings or trousers would be more appropriate here, especially together with Felipe's very formal army suit - that's my personal opinion.

Last edited:
This sad occasion is not one where fashion should be discussed but I would have opted for a more conservative option, to be honest. A longer skirt with (normal) black stockings or trousers would be more appropriate here, especially together with Felipe's very formal army suit - that's my personal opinion.

Please, what a frivolous remark! The Princess of Asturias is wearing a skirt very normal for a such event - under the kneels - Watch at others events of this category with the Queen. She dosen't wore long skirt, even for example for the funeral of her mother in law, the Countess of Barecelone which were quite funrals of a Queen - Only for the historic service at the Escorial the Queen Sofia and the Infantas wore the "peiñetas i la mantilla".

We haven't to be more Regal that the Rey himself, and don't forget that at the Zarzuelan there is a chief of protocol.....

Last edited:
Thanks for the great pictures ! Felipe was very sweet with the family of the soldiers .. What happened that day was terrible. It's nice that Letizia was there. She looked good, great to see her without ugly, shiny stockings.

yes, not the time to discuss fashion, but i still think letizia looked good. i quite liked her shoes and matching bag. she always makes superb choices in terms of accesories.

Nice to see Letizia return to her duties but I must admit it's a very sad day for Spain.

Thanks for the photos. I'm glad to see, through this very tragic occasion, the Princes close to the Spanish people. :sad:

And again, maybe this isn't the right place to comment, but I think Letizia's face looks a little rounder (from the pregnancy or the new haircut, not sure which) and she really looks good for it. :flowers:

Today in a sad day in spain and the princes have consoled the relatives and this very handsome(pretty) letizia with the cut of hair .thank you for the photos

great pictures, thanks all for posting... Letizia seems to be very touched by this event, i guess its not what she'd like to come back to & not to forget that her sister passed away few months ago, could re-call memories too.other than that, loved her suit, & the hair cut, but id like it if its abit shorter

The princes have proved to be very close to the spanish people..
Princess Letizia looks very well and I like her new hair cut!

Last edited:
Almoust everyone wrote a comment to her new hair so I don't understand why you write this to me?

It's noy against you, because you are a very wise person. It's not because someone say that the sky is blue that I'm obliged to say the same thing when it's raining:flowers::flowers:

Spanish Royals Attend Funeral For Six UN Soldiers Killed in Lebanon

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

TRH Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Preside Over The Funeral of the Six Spanish Soldiers Killed in Lebanon-June 26, 2007
June 26, 2007 - Parachute Brigade's Base Paracuellos del Jarama
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

Last edited:
Pictures from PPE: PPE Agency

Letizia looked very moved . It's good to see her in close contact to the people.

To make a short comment about her hairdo: I like it! She looks great!

Pictures from PPE: PPE Agency

Letizia looked very moved . It's good to see her in close contact to the people.

To make a short comment about her hairdo: I like it! She looks great!

Agreed. This is the impression I got from looking at the pictures. Her expressions are very genuine. This is what I like about her, people can really relate to her on a human level. Some royals are taught or told to show no emotion. With Letizia, her true and genuine emotions really come out and she isn't afraid to show them.

It's a shame that it took this tragic event to give us a glimpse of this wonderful couple. They looked truly moved.

My condolences to all those effected by this tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom