Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 35: April - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours is beautiful asturiana, I :heart: it!!
And I love them!

planetcher said:
You've never seen those "loving gestures" from anyone else? How do you know they're laughing at someone when you don't even know what they're talking about. Here's a thread where you'll see a bunch of those "loving gestures" from other princes during acts and in public.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f12/royal-couples-loving-looks-gestures-6951.html

I never said that I knew what they were talking about. I said it looked like they were talking about someone. Yes, there are other gestures, but theirs are too often, too much, too rehearsed. Also, the thread you gave is about couples kissing not people looking at each other laughing or talking during official business. So, no it's not the same. Besides, it is pointless to argue any other point unless it is in favor of Letizia and Felipe. So, yes, you are right.

Last edited:
Roxsteve said:
I never said that I knew what they were talking about. I said it looked like they were talking about someone. Yes, there are other gestures, but theirs are too often, too much, too rehearsed. Also, the thread you gave is about couples kissing not people looking at each other laughing or talking during official business. So, no it's not the same. Besides, it is pointless to argue any other point unless it is in favor of Letizia and Felipe. So, yes, you are right.
First of all, do you know what "rehearse" means? What is wrong with looking at your wife or husband lovingly? The thread I gave is not just princes kissing hence the title "Royal couples loving looks and gestures". I went through each page of that thread and I just realized that Mathilde and Phillipe couldn't keep their hands and eyes off each other.

planetcher said:
First of all, do you know what "rehearse" means? What is wrong with looking at your wife or husband lovingly? The thread I gave is not just princes kissing hence the title "Royal couples loving looks and gestures". I went through each page of that thread and I just realized that Mathilde and Phillipe couldn't keep their hands and eyes off each other.

Okay. Thanks!

Thanks for the link Planetcher. I didn't know about the thread before, but it's really awesome.

A detail: I'm coming back sooner to rediscuss in this so intresting thread....!
But a question before, because I have to have a great reflexion about that: why we are answering to some systematically negative notices about the Princes.
As we can see since a while, everybody is free to have his own opinion and to never change it. We know the position adopted since the begining of this threads by some detractors of the princely couple. It's always the same arguments- I can make the list, if you want- why not, it's their right the most strict even it's totally negative!
My question: is it good for a discussion to have always the same item to denie at people that you don't appreciate the know to be and to answer it? that is the true problem!

varying opinions

I think the difference in opinions makes the forum more interesting.

Different opinions is why the Discussion Boards as this one exist.
Everyone has his/her own opinion, the key is to share those opinions, learn something new and remain respectful. :)

Avalon said:
Different opinions is why the Discussion Boards as this one exist.
Everyone has his/her own opinion, the key is to share those opinions, learn something new and remain respectful. :)

Dear Avalon you have summarized exactly my thaught.
I agree totally with Chuchu, for a good debate we need different opinions, even opposite ones, it's totally logical. But the main thing remain the analysis, the observations to reach to as said Avalon "something new". I find that on this item we are far away of this aim. But I have the hope to find a relevant debater to improve my own way to see the Princes of Asturias.

Like that it's more relevant that a static position, isen'it?:flowers:

Roxsteve said:
Plenty of Royals have been photgraphed exchanging loving looks or gestures and are never accused of rehearsal.

I think it's very sweet that they are so comfortable with each other and so genuinely affectionate. It's not as though they're indulging in over the top PDA's.

My parents have been married 36 years, mashallah and act no differently to this couple. It's a sign of shared intimacy and a healthy relationship, imo.

adelaide said:
Dear Avalon you have summarized exactly my thaught.
I agree totally with Chuchu, for a good debate we need different opinions, even opposite ones, it's totally logical. But the main thing remain the analysis, the observations to reach to as said Avalon "something new". I find that on this item we are far away of this aim. But I have the hope to find a relevant debater to improve my own way to see the Princes of Asturias.

Like that it's more relevant that a static position, isen'it?:flowers:

I think I understand what Adelaide might be getting at. For one, the discussions seem to go in a circle and the same issue is always brought up again and again. Second, I can't stand it when I'm treated like I don't have a brain. I mean sometimes I just want to make my comment and give my opinion I certainly don't need everyone focusing on one or two small words in my post and then taking those small words and explaining to me in great detail. Third, we do want to learn but there are many times that the topic turns to reallly nit-picky things about nothing and something that no one can learn from. And finally, I think in recent months especially there has been a lack of respect for differing views and also there seems to be people that are not given a chance to talk about anything in certain threads. I deal with that in one particular RF's forum.

Being treated as if I know nothing is by far the thing that bothers me the most about the TRF's. Man, it was so nice last week when baby Ariane came I felt so free to say anything and exchange with people that I would otherwise be mindful of.

Last edited:
Roxsteve said:

This is just a classic case of perception. It has made me think and these are the exchanges that I like. To try and see what another might see. I personally have never thought that of F and L. I think it in the opposite manner, I feel that they are two passionate individuals that are extremely comfortable in front of all and most importantly are truly in love. But I also appreciate the expression of Roxsteve's opinion.:)

Aurora810 said:
I think I understand what Adelaide might be getting at. For one, the discussions seem to go in a circle and the same issue is always brought up again and again. Second, I can't stand it when I'm treated like I don't have a brain. I mean sometimes I just want to make my comment and give my opinion I certainly don't need everyone focusing on one or two small words in my post and then taking those small words and explaining to me in great detail. Third, we do want to learn but there are many times that the topic turns to reallly nit-picky things about nothing and something that no one can learn from. And finally, I think in recent months especially there has been a lack of respect for differing views and also there seems to be people that are not given a chance to talk about anything in certain threads. I deal with that in one particular RF's forum.
Being treated as if I know nothing is by far the thing that bothers me the most about the TRF's. Man, it was so nice last week when baby Ariane came I felt so free to say anything and exchange with people that I would otherwise be mindful of.

Wait till we welcome the new Infanta, all difference in opinions will be forgotten. :D

On a different note, if anyone feels that he/she is attacked, or is not allowed to express his/her opinion, or has other issues, contact one of the Spanish Forums Moderators (Anna_R, Ennyllorac, Avalon) or alternatively post in the Discussion of Posting Habits in the Spanish Forum thread.

In this Board everyone's opinion is valued.

Spanish Forums Moderators

I think we can assume that we will no longer see more of Letizia so soon! Maybe after she give birth! We must have to wait and also we can get to see Leonor again.

I hope they do something together with athother, but i think we must wait til the baby is born!!! Now's anyone howlong Princess Letizia must wait?
i hope not for a long time:D

The gift of CQC to Princes de Asturias

“CQC” flatters to Doña Letizia with a peculiar doll of peluche “It falls who falls” has shown the good relations that maintain with the members of the Royal Family. Thus, before the imminent birth of the second daughter of Princes de Asturias, Eugeni Alemany has made delivery of an original gift of the program to Don Felipe and Doña Letizia: a enternecedor doll of peluche adorned with black mini-glasses of “CQC”.

CQC

"CQC" is a tv program of channel Telecinco, we can see the program this nigth!!

Wacth the begining of the video

Reproductor de vídeos#

Last edited:
An avatar for some days before the arrival of their new baby girl. I don't know why but it seems to me that Felipe like the state of good esperance of his spouse. It's very well know some of men like very much this stata but as I'm not psy, I can do any extrapolation.
Nevertheles I find this photo particularly charming:in_love:

Noticias Locales - Portal Local

The Community grants theMedal of Gold to the Princes of Asturias.

26/04/2007 The Council of Government agreed granted the Medal of the Community of Madrid in its category of gold to Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias, Don Felipe and Dona Leticia, as reported the first vice-president and speaker, Ignacio Gonzalez.

The maximum award that the regional Government grants, as Gonzalez explained, it is granted in recognition of personalities and institutions that have differed in a singular way for their contributions and services to the persons from Madrid. The chairwoman, Esperanza Aguirre, will deliver the prizes next May 2, Holiday of the Community of Madrid.

Now the trubble, when we shall see again the Princes of Asturias working togather, attempt to great event so important and fascinating as theirs visits of the Madrid's suburbs or in gala dinners to see for instance the Princess of Asturias in a coktail dress:butterfly: . Sometimes it's very good tro have some superficial interests after hard days!:angel:

Well it looks like we will have to wait a few months! But then we can get to see again Letizia wearing those beautiful and more tight tailors!

biboquinhas said:
Well it looks like we will have to wait a few months! But then we can get to see again Letizia wearing those beautiful and more tight tailors!

Dosen't matter, I shall be courageous!!:verysad: :popcorn: :yoda: :newyear:

Anna_R said:
Could you summarize it for us, please?

It talks about how close the spanish royal family are with each other.How queen sofia was in Barcelona with her grandson then went off to Madrid to visit Letizia with Felipe & Leonor & that she flew in from Russia where she was attending a funeral ceremony. Then it goes on talking about the succession to the throne:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom