Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 35: April - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks so... different (?). And (I'm sorry if anyone don't agree with me) I don't think this hair cut is good for her.

Thanks for the photos lula. ;)

there's such a moving photo at the photogallery of hola, just here: Galerías de imágenes

i have the impression such a sad situation made letizia remember the funeral for erika, which made her feel especially linked to the families of the soldiers...

Letizia looks so... different (?). And (I'm sorry if anyone don't agree with me) I don't think this hair cut is good for her.

Thanks for the photos lula. ;)

The cut isn't bad- I think that it is the color, maybe. It seems a little dull and blah, not as shiny and nice as it normally is. Maybe it was a result of the straightening iron?
She can do a lot with the style, and I think that it does seem to compliment her rather strong facial features.

I agree that there must have been a real sense of understanding for the families' loss.

there's such a moving photo at the photogallery of hola, just here: Galerías de imágenes

i have the impression such a sad situation made letizia remember the funeral for erika, which made her feel especially linked to the families of the soldiers...

In some media of communication they have done the commentary of which some relative also gave the condolence to her. I imagine that in this moment Letizia was identifying with these parents, and they knew that she was understanding them because also she had suffered the loss of a young relative of an unexpected form.

Thanks for all the photos--I saw a lot of other ones, but I don;t think I'll post because they are in the same line. Some are quite moving.

It is at moments like this--the moments that truly matter--that the Spanish Royal Family really shines. That deep sense of obligation and devotion they have to serve their country shines through and is more than admirable.

With each passing day I am more certain that Felipe and Letizia--when their times comes--will be exceptional monarchs. In just the way they presided over this service, they will epitomize grace, sobriety of circumstances, understated elegance and warmth. I have great confidence in them.

Thanks for all the photos--I saw a lot of other ones, but I don;t think I'll post because they are in the same line. Some are quite moving.

It is at moments like this--the moments that truly matter--that the Spanish Royal Family really shines. That deep sense of obligation and devotion they have to serve their country shines through and is more than admirable.

With each passing day I am more certain that Felipe and Letizia--when their times comes--will be exceptional monarchs. In just the way they presided over this service, they will epitomize grace, sobriety of circumstances, understated elegance and warmth. I have great confidence in them.
I couldn't agree with you more! I too believe that when their time comes they will be extraordinary. I love the words that you used to describe the way they presided, just wonderful.

Time to close this thread. Thank you all for your contributions. The new thread can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom