Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 34: March - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
leonor es beautiful! an absolutly doll!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Leonor looks so adorable with the ponytails! Thanks for the pictures.

Leonor looks more and more beautiful each day. However, I don't like Felipe's pants (white?????)!!!

Beautiful family! :flowers:

Great pictures, kind of little :) but still great!

Thank ypu so much for the pics. I just love Leonor's hair like that she looks so beautiful!!!!

what a pretty little lady. and its good to see pr. letizia a little happy again.

Leonor is such a cute little girl! She is so beautiful with her hair like that, and in those pink/white clothes!

It's good to see Letizia smiling, and the family together again(finally!)..

She's so cute, it's nice to see them in a family outing, hope to see more pictures.

I love that pink/white outfit too. She's a very fashion little girl, just like mom! :)

No more photos of this beautiful family in the zoo?

I think her "angioma" is getting smaller so it is less noticeable, specially if pictures aren't very clear.

You could still see it a little bit when Leonor went out with Queen Sofia and her cousins.

RachelD said:
Thanks everyone for the lovely pictures!
I have a question...in this close up picture of Leonor, you can't see the mark she had on her nose (I don't recall what it's called, sorry!). Did it go away or was it removed??

I do not know if there will be any more photos, these are of the public agency EFE, maybe are the only ones, there will be necessary to have patience.;)

Isn't she simply adorable? And it's the nicest thing ever to see that giant Felipe holding his little girl :wub:

I would die to see more pics, but anyway, better this than nothing and it's good they spend quite calm time there.

Thank you for the pics, Infanta Leonor is an adorable little angel!

I can't believe, I'm off just 24 hours and all this happen I just dying for this little girl.

Leonor looks so different to me. I know the hairdo is different but she looks so different even in the face then in the other pics I've seen in recent weeks. Just adorable! Well even though the family will likely stay around Madrid for the Easter holiday at least we still got to see them together. Maybe they've seen the Easter vacation thread, it's full of people wanting to see them in Mallorca.;)

ldt20 said:
I think her "angioma" is getting smaller so it is less noticeable, specially if pictures aren't very clear.

You could still see it a little bit when Leonor went out with Queen Sofia and her cousins.

Thanks! Well, they sure do look super adorable! It seems everytime we see Leonore she's changed so much!

little leonor looks so cute. . .

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I can't wait to see Leo and Irene playing together, that day I'll die of cuteness overdose:lol:

She is one cute little girl. Can't wait to see the new baby when it comes.

Stellad

Thank you for these! She is getting more and more beatiful every day. I'm just crazy about this little girl. She is a very worth Infanta, I think. :wub: I like very much how her hair is growing, for now she is no more a little baby, but is getting into a toddler. She is almost a big girl.

And yes. Her angioma is fading away...just like the doctors had said it should be...:)

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom