Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 34: March - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks great, like the outfit she is looking happy & back to herself.

Thanks for the pictures. Both of them look amazing, especially Letizia. Her belly is so huge, and she is still able to wear heels:lol: Can't wait for the arrival of the new baby.

VANN said:
Letizia looks amazing! I don't think she'll be that far behind Maxima in giving birth. I think she'll give birth before Mary. What do you guys think?:rolleyes:

When will Mary and Letizia officially give birth? I suppose they will do it earlier than announced (like it was when Christian and Leonor were born) ... maybe end of April ...

Thanks for the pics, she's definitely having an easirer last month of pregnancy compared when she was carrying leonor, i think another royal baby will be born before the month ends.

Thanks for the great pics everyone. Letizia looks fantastic. I can't wait to see the new baby!

She looks good, little tired but happy. And these heels...

Looking on her bump I think that's delivery is quite soon, but that's only my opinion.

Thanks for the photos!

So who will deliver their bundle of joy next? Mary or Letizia!

I think Letizia but this a hard one because I'm judging by pics that we have of Letizia and we all see her stomach getting bigger. Whereas there are no recent pics of Mary. Hard one to call! But I have a feeling things could be reversed this time. Letizia giving birth maybe two weeks before Mary this time around. Sure would be strange if it was the exact same 16 days apart wouldn't it? Oh the coincidences!

I think Letizia will give birth before Mary. Letizia could "pop-out" any minute now, but I'm guessing we still have 7-10 days to go.

Aurora810 said:
So who will deliver their bundle of joy next? Mary or Letizia!

I think Letizia but this a hard one because I'm judging by pics that we have of Letizia and we all see her stomach getting bigger. Whereas there are no recent pics of Mary. Hard one to call! But I have a feeling things could be reversed this time. Letizia giving birth maybe two weeks before Mary this time around. Sure would be strange if it was the exact same 16 days apart wouldn't it? Oh the coincidences!

Honestly, no matter which one of them will give a birth as a first but I hope that it will be soon - end of April:cool:
I whish them two healthy kids:)

I don't know hy but I think that Letizia will be first.

She looks like she is about to pop.

Yes, she does look like she's about ready but would she really be doing appearances if that was the case? I mean I'm kind of thinking it may be nearly 2 more weeks before she has the baby because I can't understand her doing appearances so close to her due date. But we'll see maybe the philosophy on the part of the RF is to keep her working so that people like me think it's not too near the due date.;)

By the way does anyone know how close she worked to her due date with Leonor? Just for comparison sake, and my own curiousity.

she looks great in this appearance.....i agree with everyone else that the baby is about to pop out any time soon! can't wait to see the new addition to the family!

Alright I was curious and I had to satisfy my curiousity so I went back thru some of F and L's current event threads to see how big she was and how long she worked. Her last appearance before having Leonor was on Oct. 5, 2005. I have to say in the Sept. 12 pic I think she really looked ready to pop and yet it was another month and a half before the birth.

Below are some pics to see how big she was at what dates:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=196985&d=1126554083 pic from Sept. 12, 2005 originally posted by Lula

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=197707&d=1126811134 pic from Sept. 15, 2005 originally posted by lapopdiva

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199127&d=1127248689 pic from Sept. 20, 2005 originally posted by Lula

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199665&d=1127476670 pic from Sept. 23, 2005 originally posted by lucys

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=201847&d=1128548024 pic from her last public appearance before Leonor's birth posted on Oct. 5, 2005 by Anna_R

:flowers:

Last edited:
tlg00 said:
I might be mistaken, but I believe her last public appearance was for National Day on October 12th.

Pictures from Getty Images: 1 2 3 4

Nope you are not mistaken I'm mistaken. Great work! I only checked F and L's current events threads. I didn't even think to check the thread for the National day which I would assume would have been in the Royal Family's thread.

Okay so her last public appearance was about 2 and a half weeks before she gave birth. The most interesting thing I think is the fact that in both pregnancies she seems to really pick up the pace with her schedule towards the end. I think we will know the baby is coming soon when we don't see her for awhile. After looking at all these comparison pics I'm really thinking this baby could come in May. But early May not the late part. But what do I know I'm certainly no expert. And babies are unpredictable sometimes.

Last edited:
magnik said:
Not quite on the topic but...
what a different between heelsw hich she wore then http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1735/55904488mo5.jpg
and what now London Features International Ltd

Well maybe she is just comfortable in high heels with this pregnancy or maybe the pics are not of equal comparison. What I mean by that is in the first pic from her last pregnancy it was National Day and I'm sure there were lengthy ceremonies outside so to be sure she was comfortable maybe she opted for lower heels. Whereas with the new pics she is indoors and maybe she knew she would not have to stand for very long maybe she knew she could have some pics taken and then take a seat.

The only reason I bring up the indoors and outdoors thing also is because in my opinion, it's more risky to be in heels outdoors. You just never know how smooth the ground is you are walking on. Are there imperfections or uneven parts anywhere? But indoors it seems that it would be smoother and better to stand on. Totally just my crazy opinion! :lol: Not sure it makes sense! :lol:

I love see her, she is amaizing. Look i litle tired but is normal.

letizia look great and happy! the baby will be here very very soon.

closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the current events of the Princes of Asturias can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed! :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom