Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 33: February - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the 44th thread dedicated to the current events of
the Prince and Princess of Asturias.

The previous thread can be found here.

Before posting, please remember our new Community Rules.
For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • This is a thread for current events only
  • Only pictures posted with the permission of the copyright holder can be posted here. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!

I'ts great to see her again, she looks more relaxed and definitely smiling.

:heart: :heart: :lucky:
Letizia is handsome and very happy with Felipe.:clap:

David Attenborough awarded in Spain
By h.b.
Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 18:51

British naturalist and documentary filmmaker, David Attenborough, has been given the International Award by the Spanish Geographic Society in a ceremony presided over by the Prince and Princess of Asturias- full article & source

vally said:
Pardon my asking, but i haven't logged in for a while and i was shocked to find out that Letizia's sister is dead! Did anyone make an official announcement about the causes of her death? I read something about ataractic pills.. It's a real pity! I hope Princess Letizia overcomes this... It's very difficult for her... Especially in her condition..

Nope Vally, no official announcement yet.

She is lovely, Thanks for the photos

it's wonderful to see the princess going back to some form of normality with daily life....

Although she's smiling, if you look closely at her eyes, they still hold much sadness and it's going to take a long time to get over the sudden loss of her beloved sister.

Thanks for the new pics . I find Letizia rather pale, but beautiful though . And she sometimes smiles again !:)

donnaK said:
Felipe looked so enthusiastic at the awards. The environmental issues has always been one of his passions.

I like these pictures
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_preview.php?idp=13471153
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_preview.php?idp=13471152
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_preview.php?idp=13471148

I was reading on Google that the Prince of Asturias is very found of Astrnomy and they gave an example of a shot by telescope of a galaxy ( Sorry I didn't remember whith wich telescope and which galaxy is....)

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

The pic is tremandous.... I hope it's not a joke as sometimes on Google.....

P.Letizia is starting to look much better. It will just take time for her to get back to her old self. However, thoughts of her sister will never be out of her head.

adelaide said:
I was reading on Google that the Prince of Asturias is very found of Astrnomy and they gave an example of a shot by telescope of a galaxy ( Sorry I didn't remember whith wich telescope and which galaxy is....)

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

The pic is tremandous.... I hope it's not a joke as sometimes on Google.....

It's not a joke I'm just going to check:

" image of M51 orthe Whirpool galaxy obtained by Spanish Don Felipe de Boebon using the prime focus camera of the William Herschel Telescope"
with the mention " nice shot" after a visit by the Prince of Asturias a las Palmas de Canarias June 2000 with oficial foto of Dalda (?)

It's an anecdote for me unknow of the interst of Felipe...

Last edited:
adeleide, thanks for the picture. Astrnomy has been one of Felipe's passions. He also likes nature and animals. About 10 years ago, he presented ten instalments of the Espana Salvaje series, dedicated to nature and wild animals.
But recently years, he has been more involved at the enterprise sector, which is more practical, helps more people (the long article in Captial magazine).

Wow, I didn't know he liked astronomy- that's interesting. (I love random facts about anything, including the royals)

The picture's awesome!!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Video of Felipe and Letizia attending the delivery of the awards. Click on "Realeza":

hola.com - Vídeos del día

As usual, LCM you are the first for the Hola's videos. This one is very moving but in better sens than the last weeks. The Princess seems (re)live and more sparkling exactly as her coat which the light effect is estupendous.

This video mad my day to see the Prince so attentive towards his wife. It's totally obvious that it's the only way to help a beloved person in the pain to help her to overcome a so hard blow but we can observe it's quiet difficult to do it in front of a lot of people, cameramen, photographers.
Yes the show must go on and it goes... with allways this so marvellous smiling of the Princess of Asturias.

Thanks again LCM.:wub:

If you want, you can see a very sweet video about the same event on the videos of Terra Actualidad.es

You have to go in videos y click on the one of the Spanish Geographic Society.

The video is too short but verry charming, showing a Prince very attentive to his wife so.

Princess Letizia is beautiful in Hola´s video:wub:
Thanks fo the information Adelaide i´m going to see that video too.

Felipe is so sweet:rolleyes: the guy forgot to shake Letizia's hands, and felipe was going after him, till he did it:wub:

I don't think that was necessary, that will probably have intimidated the guy and was really not necessary IMO.

biboquinhas said:
I don't think that was necessary, that will probably have intimidated the guy and was really not necessary IMO.

I agree. It was kind of tacky to call the man back to shake her hand. He forgot and that was fine. It was too much in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom