Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 33: February - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
planetcher said:
P.S. Why are there multiple posts?

Because yesterday for awhile there was some technical difficulties with the web site and many people couldn't post. We would try and then it wouldn't go thru so one may have tried a second or even a third time before they realized what was going on with the web site. Therefore when the problem was fixed the repeated posts were recovered and now appear here in the thread. This happened to me yesterday but I have since deleted my repeats.:flowers:

Lisa said:
Adélaïde, I'm back. And I totally agree with you and Lauritas. Don't judge everything she does and doesn't. Does she have problems with her pregnancy ? maybe, maybe not. Where's the problem ? I'm sure she's doing the best that she can do with those strange situation : soon giving birth and by the same time, loosing her sister. I find this thread sometimes very agressive, don't know why. Maybe someone can explain to me, with real facts and not only feelings and approximative appreciations. Thanks.

Exactly as you, I'm very astonishing by the strong agressivity that we can find, time by time on the threads concerning especially the Princes of Asturias.

I'm trying to understand why? First I have thaught at the languages's difficulties ( some people as me aren't not fluent and can make mistakes and by the way misendunrstanding, may be.

Then, the type of activities of the Princes: they are working more as International/national senior civil servant than Crown Princes of old monarchy.

Their personality: together they are doing an estupendous couple with some qualities difficult to admit as the great beauty and the Intelligency, may be it's too much.

To end they have a so beautifull little girl that it looks totaly unacceptable that they can have so great qualities.

It's totally normal that nobody can have the same opinion, happily! But that is less funny is when people only to make steril controversary said something which is obviously very far away of the evidency and/or the truth.

What may we do? To answer at each time and to be very boser for the else? To avoid the provocation with the risk to denature the spirit of this thread? To try to raise the debate by insisting on the very relevant event?

It's up to you because, as you know a Forum is interesting mainly because its participants.

I apologize for my purposes! Amen :whistling: :graduate:

Last edited by a moderator:
dazzling said:
this is a picture worth a thousand words imo, posted by donnaK - picture

Your choice is absolutly spectacular. In this shot they are looking so in accordance with themself, I'm repeating - sorry - absolutling spectacular:wub:

My opinion:
I think she will not go through a trip! She will only attend events in Zarzuela a few minutes from her home!But I may be mistaken of course!

Paty said:
Today the Prince Of Asturias has an act in Paris (France).

According to the last surprisses that Princess Letizia has given to us, Do you think she will attend with him?

It will be a great pleasure to see her in Paris, but it's seems to me totally irrealistic to think that the Princess of Asturias can't take the airplane, attempt at the event and go back in Madrid, the all in one day. If actually it's not a strengh test, it will be totally stupid to have any risk for the Princess or the baby, especially when it's absolutly obvious that she is very tired by this pregnancy.

The stakanovism or tailorism- as you want- is a little old fashion, you know!:smartass:

Adelaide he's going to Paris!!! Take some pictures of him!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
lula said:

Many thanks Lula, as usual you are the first to dit pics. And as usual the terra's picx, de first ones no are very good for the definition and the angle.

Nevertheless, we can find a Princess very enjoy to be beside her husband.

Sure, she is repaeting her dress and coat, but don't forget in quiet less a month before the new Infantita will be here, and may be it's not necessary to show a wardrobe estupendous!, isen't it?

As Letizia don't have repeat any outfit of her first pregnancy and as the last one - beautiful and refined - that she wore for Leonor was the a pale pink ones for the "dia de la hispanidad" in october, may be it's possible if the Princess can assist to the Eastern Mass in Palma, that she can wear this very elegant outfit because it correspond quiet totlly at the same period of pregnancy about three weeks before the birth. What do you think about that? Purely hypotetic, yes! but as I don't know the rules for the turn over of pregnancy princely wardrobe, the question is to know if it's possible?:rolleyes: :flowers:

I don't like the colour of this outfit but has always very proper for the occassion! I don't think that there are any rules regarding recycle clothes but good sense yes! I think mixing things is a good way to recycle and to use again clothes we have wear before!Again another audience inside Zarzuela!They must go out more IMO and see the world outside also they should have some patronages with interests in health, society, sciences but have an audience with Odontólogos and Estomatólogos??Does it have any interest for the society???

Last edited:
Letizia looks good-the lovely fullness of her face and the "mommy glow" are definitely back. Not terribly wild about the dark berry color (I'm wanting to see more springy bright happy colors!) but as far as the recycling, it seems more practical to reuse maternity clothes than to buy new for each baby that comes.

Thanks for the pics, i think from the death of her sister, a more beautiful and stronger letizia has emerged.

Letizia looked very pretty. I really like this outfit.
It's great to see her wearing this beautiful coat again.

The only thing I don't like about the outfit: the purple stockings. :rolleyes:

Yesssss Adelaide,she is the most beautiful but i wanted to be respectful with the other princess:lol: :lol: :lol:

In did, she her smiling is amaizing. I love see her, thanks for the pics.

biboquinhas said:
I don't like the colour of this outfit but has always very proper for the occassion! I don't think that there are any rules regarding recycle clothes but good sense yes! I think mixing things is a good way to recycle and to use again clothes we have wear before!Again another audience inside Zarzuela!They must go out more IMO and see the world outside also they should have some patronages with interests in health, society, sciences but have an audience with Odontólogos and Estomatólogos??Does it have any interest for the society???

You are being truely ignorant. You should go over the 44 threads of their activities to see their various interests in almost every field you could imagine. They have more varieties of acts than the other CP couples of their generation period.
I don't like seeing the clothes being recycled so soon. However, she is very pregnant, probably doesn't have much choice in her closets and didn't want to buy another new set. Perhaps this was her last event before the new baby.

Yeah she is the most beautiful royal pincess, no doubt about it.

They peside a lot of act to support many institutions, so please I recomend you all, go to the SRF web site, and read a little bit about their job and so on.

Last edited:
She looks great. Yes, it would be nice to see her in spring-time colors but I love this dark berry color(one of personal faves). Love her make-up too!

This is a great event for Letizia to attend, as herself being a journalist. I like the coat.

Thank you for the beautiful pics. They both look fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom