Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 33: February - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia is still sad (of course) but she seems less tense, and is improving day by day! I don't like this coat but it's good that she left the black clothes.

Better these clothes than grey which she wore few weeks before.

It's good to see that she is better.

Letizia is looking better and better each week. But sorry to say I just don't like this outfit.

Yes, she looks more relaxes and happy, although the circunstances, but everything is going well. Thank God.

Maybe it's just a dress, but it looks like her belly has dropped somewhat. Maybe she's due sooner than they said. I just hope she doesn't give birth too early due to tragic circumstances last month.

Yes, her bump is huge, It's clear that she will give birth sooner than we expected.

Great pics donnaK! There's some great close-ups where I can see that the coat really works well with Letizia's complexion and eye color. I think in some pics her stomach does look bigger than it did at this same stage when she was pregnant with Leonor. But then I see other pics and her stomach looks about right for how far along she is. I think it's much harder to really tell just how big her stomach is because of the winter wardrobe. I've been thinking that about all the pregnant princesses. The winter coats and heavier type of clothing is kind of making it more difficult to really see the actual size of these princesses stomachs.

Last edited:
They do say that during second pregnancies it is normal for the bump to look bigger.

I think Letizia is in the final stretch and starting April she could give birth any day (although I know she is due in May).

Aurora810 said:
Great pics donnaK! There's some great close-ups where I can see that the coat really works well with Letizia's complexion and eye color. I think in some pics her stomach does look bigger than it did at this same stage when she pregnant with Leonor. But then I see other pics and her stomach looks about right for how far a long she is. I think it's much harder to really tell just how big her stomach is because of the winter wardrobe. I've been thinking that about all the pregnant princesses. The winter coats and heavier type of clothing is kind of making it more difficult to really see the actual size of these princesses stomachs.

The princes of Asturias today received to the Foundation Spain-China Advice

DOÑA LETIZIA DID NOT DRESS MOURNING TODAY
Princes de Asturias today received in hearing in the Palace of the Zarzuela to the participants of II the edition of the Program of future Visitors "Young Chinese leaders", whom the Foundation organizes Spain-China Advice. Doña Letizia dressed for the occasion a suit point in greenish tones and a shelter green, black and beige pictures
The Foundation Spain-China Advice, to whom it the past received Don Felipe in Palace year in the month of January, was created the 12 of May of 2004 like an organization without profit spirit, with the purpose of impelling the cooperation between Spain and the People's Republic of China in lands cultural, economic, commercial, enterprise, scientific and sport, as well as of proposing to the Governments tending actions to the development of the relations between both countries.

Los príncipes de Asturias recibieron hoy a la Fundación Consejo España-China

Letizia takes off the mourning to receive a group of Chinese professionals

Princes de Asturias received today in hearing, in the Palace of the Zarzuela, to a group of Chinese professional young people who within the framework visit Spain of a bilateral program that she persecutes to improve the knowledge on the Spanish reality in the Asian country. DoÑa Letizia, who until now has dressed in mourning lightening during her public appearances, chose for the occasion a dark green dress and a shelter to pictures. Right morning turns a month from the tragic disappearance of its sister, Erika Ortiz.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...nutos.es/noticia/199445/0/erika/ortiz/muerta/Madrid, Barcelona and Bilbao are the three cities that will receive to these fourteen Chinese young people during their stay of ten days in Spain, in which they will visit companies, political and cultural institutions, schools of businesses and they will be entrevistarán with social representatives.

This is the second edition of the program "Future young Chinese leaders", who develop to the Foundation Spain-China Advice in collaboration with the Spanish Ministry of Outer Subjects and Cooperation.

Prince de Asturias emphasized the important thing that he is that the program has continuity and the "special moment" by which they cross the relations between countries both, informed a spokesman into the House of the King.

Already in his first edition, in January of 2006, Princes de Asturias received in hearing to the participants in this program, conceived to impel the cultural, economic and scientific cooperation.

Juan Lladó Arburúa, president of the Foundation Consejo Spain-China, accompanied to the young people to his hearing with Princes de Asturias.

The encounter in the Zarzuela has taken place few days after the vice-president of the Government, Maria Teresa Fernandez of the Fertile valley, and the Secretary of State, Miguel Moratinos Angel, presented/displayed in Madrid the "Year of Spain in China", that during 2007 will deepen in the relations with a country that Spain considers a "interlocutor privileged".

The initiative will allow to disclose the Spanish reality in the Asian country and arose after the visit that the Chinese president made to Spain, Hu Jintao, in November of 2005, in that the celebration remembered in addition to the "Festival of Chinese Art" in Spain.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...net.com/spanish/2006-03/22/content_231768.htmIt is predicted that in next June the Kings make an official visit to China. The last summer, Princes de Asturias inaugurated in Beijing the center of the Cervantes Institute

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/208609/0/Letizia/chinos/aparece/

Thanks for pictures and video. Letizia looks great.

Thanks all for the photos and video links;)
I like Leti in green

I'm tired of seeing all these dark color clothes this winter. The spring is right at the corner, I wish to see more bright color outfits.

Letizia looks great. IMO, it looks like she is getting that "sparkle" back in her eyes again and it's wonderful to see.

She's looking great.
I can't wait for the new baby girl to arrive :wub:

I want to see her with another clothers, I am tired of the dark pants and dark dresses, maybe with trousers and clear colours she will be more beautiful.
Anyway I can't wait also for the new baby ... I want to see leonor soon and the new one :)

nayralorenzo said:
I want to see her with another clothers, I am tired of the dark pants and dark dresses, maybe with trousers and clear colours she will be more beautiful.
Anyway I can't wait also for the new baby ... I want to see leonor soon and the new one :)

Dear nayralorenzo,

"more beautiful" you are very severe ! Yes, the tastes and the colors aren't discutable and I don't want to have discussion about that ( I like the coat and it's colors... they are mines ....) but to say that she will be more beautiful with others colors it's a little bite strange because the colr of her coat is exactly the same of her eyes that she has so beautiful.

I agree that now, we would have some others pale or shining colors for the spring, but may be it's not her first priority.

I find the Princes of Asturias very up to the situation with a lot of determination to do their normal duties, the best way to going on.:wub:

nayralorenzo said:

we can al understand why is she wearing dark colours, letizia has just lost her sister. one needs respect her feelings.

I adore them when they take each other by the hand. So cute.:wub: :flowers:

letizia look much better, especially her face.

Is good for her continued with the agenda, because to be all the time in the house is hard for a pregnant women and especially after the lost of erika

nayralorenzo said:

She's still mourning the death of her sister that's why she's wearing black or gray. Do you expect her to wear red or yellow during mourning?

planetcher said:
She's still mourning the death of her sister that's why she's wearing black or gray. Do you expect her to wear red or yellow during mourning?

Yes, but she was wearing dark clothes before the death too......

Well, now she has all the more reason to wear black clothes.

Stellad

planetcher said:

Clothes don't necessarily show your sadness. It is okay to wear red or yellow. The pain and suffering is inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom