Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 30: November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks lovely in those pictures.. she has a nice little belly bump coming on :wub:

I have the idea that now the Princess had tasted once to the delight of the motherhood, she don't hide to avoid the looks on her bump.

May be she has undertand how the statut of the mother of Infanta of Spain gives to her a true legitimy, better an historical role.

May be as an intelectual woman Letizia needs to live her feelings to integrate them in her behaviour.

Now we can to say that the Princess is reacting as a mother.

Who knows the agenda of the Princes for the next week ?

Lula has had put the agenda in Calendar of the royal family of Spain

lis said:
Lula has had put the agenda in Calendar of the royal family of Spain

Thanks for your information:flowers:

As we can see we shall have to see the Princess twice.

I hope, egoïsticly, that the princess of Asturias is begining to take again her activities beside her husband:wub: and I hope, now, her own duties.

I am happy that Princess is now pregnant agine, but she seem a bit too thin to carry that belly. Hopefully, she will get the round cheek back soon.

Being pregnant doesn't always mean take some extra weight. Sometimes women just losing weight in first months of pregnancy.

She looks tired but glowing.

magnik said:
Being pregnant doesn't always mean take some extra weight. Sometimes women just losing weight in first months of pregnancy.

She looks tired but glowing.

Absolutly right for all your thaughts.

Foe her first pregnancy, if I remember me correctly she has tooken not quiet nine kgs. It's the best shema for a nomal pregnancy.

For the second one, if we considere that the three first month are been very nauseus, the Princess may will to take less weigh, but as I don't be a gynecolog, I don't know exactly yhe good average.:flowers:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Gallery of small pics from East News, hope some are new:

http://www.eastnews.com.pl/news/wyniki.php?fraza=princess+letizia

Dearest LCM, very good pics from eastnews. A LOT ARE TOTALLY NEWS AND FANTASTICS!:wub: For example, one of the Queen Sofia looking at Letizia witha lot of tenderness( the day of the farewell of the Real Family to the baelarian authorities) absolutly so sweet. Some others during Princes's official event or during the hollidays in Palma ( So tender kiss between Letizia and Felipe)

TOO BAD because the size. As you know this agency, is the registration is free of charge ? And if you can registred, the size of the pics are good?

In any case, thnaks a lot to share with us this pics.

Is it possible to have some in the good size

Thanks so much for these pics ! I enjoy seeing them. Some are news for me. This is a real love family !

adelaide said:
TOO BAD because the size. As you know this agency, is the registration is free of charge ? And if you can registred, the size of the pics are good?
I don't know if it's free or not, but it's impossible to register if you're a "private person", you have to work for a company (connected with journalism, publishing and so on):ermm:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I don't know if it's free or not, but it's impossible to register if you're a "private person", you have to work for a company (connected with journalism, publishing and so on):ermm:

:bang: :sad: Many thanks LCM, it's absolutly too bad because some of this pics are absolutly unknow and marvelous.

The rules of the copyright can be to understand but actually it's too bad because first the choice done by the newspapers is not necessary the better one ( question of price) and sometime they chooze the same pic.

And then, if you are private person and if you used the shots only on the red with watermark and by download, where is the damage? :sad:

thank youi for thr foto
wah !!!i think that the futur "bourbon ortiz" will be enormous

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures! The princess looks happy and well. It is too bad we can't get larger images ....

Thanks for the pictures. Letizia is looking good, her belly is growing nicely. like how felipe and letizia are both in grey, find that cute also find it cute how felipe is always helping Letizia down the stairs.

Yes, the baby is growing up so quickly, They look happy as always, but I want to see more large pics.

Thanks so much for the larger pictures. Letizia looks great. The baby is growing so fast. I believe he/she will have Felipe's height, when he grows up :lol:

Thanks for the photos :flowers:. Princess Letizia looks very good today.

Many dear Lula for sharing with us all this marvellous pics.

What a pleasure to see the Princess to feel her better with her "little bump" - it's sure it's not a shrimp!....- The bets are open!

How tall was the Prince at his birth?

Letizia looks lovely today.

Letizia is beautiful today looks good and relaxed,better than the other days in which she looks tired.

Wow, she looks great in that soft grey costume!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom