Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 29: October - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dharshana said:
Would anyone have a link to Prince Felipe's Wedding Banquet Speech. Tried the Spanish CNN its not working.

We have entire thread, dedicated to wedding speeches - Royal Wedding Speeches.
Here is the translated version of Crown Prince Felipe's speech, provided by Cissan. It also includes the spanish version from casareal.

Here is the Princess:flowers:

http://actualidad.terra.es/cultura/articulo/principe_asturias_menendez_pelayo_real_1191116.htm
The Prince of Asturias presided at the inauguration of the cycle dedicated to Menéndez Pelayo in the Royal Academy of History

The Prince of Asturias, don Felipe de Borbón, presided today at the inaugural conference of the cycle with which the Royal Academy of History remembers to the author of ' The Spanish science ' on the occasion of 150 anniversary of his birth. The polygraph and erudite Spanish Marcelino Menéndez Pelayo [1856-1912] will centre this cycle that will begin today and that will conclude on December 1, and that on the occasion of 150 anniversary of the birth of the thinker cántabro, it will analyze the work and influence of the author.

Photos
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20061106/7208c06f43048g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20061106/7208c06f47b4fg.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20061106/7208c06f47a22g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20061106/7208c06f4336ag.jpg

Last edited:
thank you sooooooooo much Lula.
I missed them so much.it is wonderful to see them again TOGETHER.

Wow, it wasn't predicted that she will go, was it? What a nice surprise! Thanks for the pics, she looks very well :)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Wow, it wasn't predicted that she will go, was it? What a nice surprise! Thanks for the pics, she looks very well :)

According to the agenda the Prince was coming only. I believe that they have discovered that it is better to say that she does not go, and then that if she is well comes; that to announce that she goes then to cancel it.;)

adelaide said:
It's quiet hard when you are totally "addict" to the Princes of Asturias to don't have no news about them!
Yes!! I've been there :lol:

Thanks for the pics Anabolena, you are allways on the deck!

What a very good an d sympathetic surprise to see the Princess of Asturias!

She looks very well with some weight more since Oviedo. I Think it's time to wear her jacket which seems a little bit so stright yet.

I hope we shall to have better shots than those of Terra!

Last edited:
The Princes inaugurate the cycle dedicated to Menéndez Pelayo The Real Academy of History remembers to the author in its 150 anniversary R. C.
Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, in one of its few recent appearances Madrid the director of the Real Academy of History, Gonzalo Anes, assured yesterday that "to recall to Marcelino Menéndez Pelayo it is a justice action", in the inauguration of the cycle of conferences on the historian, presided over by Princes de Asturias. Doña Letizia, embarrassed of three months and to who saw itself the past for the last time in public 22 of October in the delivery of the Prizes Prince of Asturias in Oviedo, accompanied yesterday in the evening late to Don Felipe in the inauguration of the cycle of conferences. Anes pronounced a speech in which it glossed the figure and what it meant in the history of his country the one that was member and director egregio of the Real Academy of History between 1909 and 1912, and of which anniversary of its birth is marked the 150, happened the 3 of November of 1856 in Santander, reason why it has organized a cycle of conferences, as well as a exhibition on his life and its work. In his intervention, the director of the Academy of History assured that "they are also patriotism actions, valuing to a wise person that dedicated all its life to the study of the History of Spain in its literary, scientific and philosophical productions, exiling errors and common places, that, unfortunately, instead of to have surpassed they have become more serious lately". And it, added Anes, by the "political implications that generate them and reason why they affect negatively to the equality of the Spaniards before the law, to the solidarity and the pacific and creative coexistence of the Spaniards". Act took part also in academic Carlos Dry Mountain, who in conference inaugural assured that when died the homenajeado one, in 1912, the decline of the Restoration, a stage of exceptional development began and prosperity for the contemporary Spain, that had like datum point in the intellectual plane a unique figure, the one of Marcelino Menéndez Pelayo. The Princes presided over the ceremony of inauguration of the cycle of conferences, that will extend until the next day 1 of December, and in which they will take part, among others, Antonio Carballo Lake, Luis Suárez, Carmen Sanz, Carmen Churches, Pedro Cherry tree, Manuel Jesus González and Cattle Quintín Village. After the inaugural act, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia visited a exhibition in whom several made pictures are Menéndez Pelayo, as well as books, documents, photographies and diverse objects that allow to locate to the historian in their time. Marcelino Menéndez Pelayo (Santander, 1856-1912), investigator, historian, great publishing polígrafo and, was in addition to academic of History, member of the Real Spanish Academy, the one of Beautiful Arts of San Fernando and the one of Moral and Political Sciences, as well as director of the National Library from 1898.

http://www.larazon.es/noticias/noti_cul21819.htm

Seeing the photos, it has given me the sensation that Princess Letizia has put on weight a bit, and this favors her very much.

I love to see them again!

It's quiet funy because as the Princess of Asturias wouldn't was present at this act, it's quiet sure that all the photographes were not here.

But i'm waiting the official pic of the Royal House.

Yes, I find that Letizia has taken some weight, maybe it's a medical order for the baby or may be the baby shall be a big one as the father!...

Last edited:
Prince says he may reveal the sex of his new baby
http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_6855.shtml

The Prince of Asturias has announced that he will announce the sex of his second child during the pregnancy only if it is opportune to do so. He said he would make such a statement so that the authorities could decide what measures to take in the future.

The Government and the Royal Family have both indicated that they want to see the Spanish Constitution changed to make precedence to the throne independent of sex.

I'm a little torn on this. I want to know what they're having so we can get start concretely guessing the names for a boy or a girl, but I always love a royal baby surprise!

How do you find the Princess? A little bit tired, iesn'it ? I think to that she get more weight than for Leonor; may be I'm wrong but it's a feeling and she looks more tired than we can imagine for three months of pregnancy, may be the baby is yet a great one as his father....

Do you think that the Prince should give the sex of his baby now we can see that the Princess had took obviously more weight than for Leonor and that, may be..... the baby is a boy? Difficult question for a moment where Letizia would be quiet.

I what think is that Princess Letizia rested very well these days. She has had time to relax and it could have been the reason of her raise of weight.

She look fantastic pregnat !

She´s Wearing The Same Outfit That She Wore In Asturias. Recently...isn´t It

Letizia although seems tired looks beautiful.

nagore said:
Letizia although seems tired looks beautiful.

Yes, even tired Letizia looks very beautiful. It'sa qhestion of bones of her face which catched the light in a very original way.

When she is tired her eyes very fantastic yet, seem more extraodinary and give to her another look, a little bit as a tragedian.

I allways said that the Princess of Asturias's beauty is the the result of the imperfect features of her faces and when she id tired these imperfection make her yet estupendous.

But it's better if she is well:flowers: :wub:

Lula, do you know if the Princess of Asturias shall have oofficiel acts with her husband ( or alone ) for the next week?

Now she is pregnant since more than three months and may be we can have the spare ( for her.... but for us too!) that she is better.

I'm going to say somthing a little bit critiquable ( of my part ) but I'm allways wondering if the due date for Eleonor was the good one.

As we know the rapacity of the tabloïds we can imagine that they gave a wrong date for the birth of their baby girl.

for this pregnancy too, may be ( I insist it's only a suposition ) they are doing they same thing to be more comfortable for the bith of the new baby.

What is your feeling about this topic ?

the princess does not have an act, only the prince
PRINCIPE OF ASTURIAS
Presentation of the new "Essential Dictionary of the Spanish Language" Real Spanish Academy. Madrid, 13
of November of 2006 Delivery of XXIII the Edition of the Prize "Francisco Cerecedo" of Journalism to Mr. Sylvain Cypel Madrid, 14 of November of 2006
Exercise of the Navy "Carthage 06" Cartagena (Murcia), 15 of November of 2006

what do you adelaide? you think it will happen sooner or later?

adelaide said:
As we know the rapacity of the tabloïds we can imagine that they gave a wrong date for the birth of their baby girl.

for this pregnancy too, may be ( I insist it's only a suposition ) they are doing they same thing to be more comfortable for the bith of the new baby.

What is your feeling about this topic ?
I agree with you, adelaide ;) . I think the baby will be born before May 2007

Redferns said:
I agree with you, adelaide ;) . I think the baby will be born before May 2007
Ithink too
letizia makes large baby and I am on the second will follow the exemble of his sister it is clear that we will not see the princes with Palma in April this year

It seems that at the moment there will be necessary to continue waiting to see the Princes. It seems that the Princess does not finish of recovering and to continue with her nauseas. I hope that the Prince comments on something more in someone of his close appearances, because the weeks pass.
Personally I think, that to the Princess to physical part of the inconveniences, has to affect the constant pressure. And I imagine that the best form of which she recovers is to be calm.:flowers:

Vanesa said:
Sorry...I can't see the photos! :sad:

Vanesa.

Did you have download "Royal player" as Hola recommand?

If you didn't, it's very easy, make a click on the button wit th download and after you can see the video:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom