Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 25: June - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xicamaluca said:
Ariel said:
. Even yesterday, EFE said that the Princes would be in Luxembourg late that day and EFE is a very good source about spanish royal news.

So, i belive that was a strong reason for their absence yesterday, and as Ariel said, lets hope that's all ok with hem and little Leonor! Or that pics of them will appear :)

Exact, the agency EFE is the state agency of news, if they have published that the Princes come, is because the Royal Household has confirmed it.
Still there are absent photos of kings and inheritors, there are no photos of the persons of major range that was going to represent .. therefore some explanation will have ... if when these images appear they are not, it will be necessary to think what could have happened.;)

I agree it should be something major and not the birthday of his godchild, if you think that he didnt go to the baptism of another godchild because he had other things on schedule. Anything that happened was for sure more relevant, specially after everybody knew they were going to luxemburg. In any case, i hope it was nothing serious. If it was really serious i dont think Elena would have been there.

Oh god. this celeberation turns out to a great torture for us. please someone put an end to it and surely tell us everything is ok.

I agree ! I feel so anxious. I hope this is just something no very important !
It's strange there are no pics of Mary and Fraderic, Maximilia and William......
Maybe at the end they decided not to come all together !

zaza61 said:
I agree ! I feel so anxious. I hope this is just something no very important !
It's strange there are no pics of Mary and Fraderic, Maximilia and William......
Maybe at the end they decided not to come all together !

Mary and Fredrick went to the celebrations, at least they were there the first day and i think the next day in the morning, we havent seen pics of them of the dinner, but as well as them, there are no pics of Albert neither of Hakoon. I think they just participate to part of the events, which is normal.

Let's wait till the official photos are released, though I share the anxiety. Several Royals, who had confirmed they would be there, have not yet been seen. But all of them just couldn't decide "let's not attend it". Maybe it really so happened, they just didn't want to be seen and managed to hide somehow. Sorry if this was answered but when are the official pictures due?

Not only the Princes of Asturias didnt attend..Willem Alexander & Maxima didnt appear in any event..or Frederik and Mary..who attended only the first day..would have been a very nice ocassion for a great meeting of Crown Princes Couples :p

Adry said:
Not only the Princes of Asturias didnt attend..Willem Alexander & Maxima didnt appear in any event..or Frederik and Mary..who attended only the first day..would have been a very nice ocassion for a great meeting of Crown Princes Couples :p
I know! I was hoping to see all the couples together as I was upset that Felipe and Letizia did not attend the King of Sweden's birthday. Oh well, maybe some other time.

Lets wait..for sure its going to be another glittering events where all the royal couples can meet without any problem..;)

Adry said:
Lets wait..for sure its going to be another glittering events where all the royal couples can meet without any problem..;)
What about Princess Victoria's wedding? But for that we can wait a bit too long...:D;)

Adry said:

Yes, I agree totaly. It's too bad because we didn't see the Princess in gown but it's not the last time and there will be many futurs events to see Letizia in gala dress.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom