Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 22: May - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
??

:)
clymène said:
Ariel, I must say I 've had the same feeling many time this week while looking at certain pictures of the princesses. I wondered if she was not pregnant again because she looks absolutely radiant, it is too much. :)

I said myself the same thing... and then the prince in this moment seems to me more than ever attentive:)

I believe that Letizia is like that since the girl was born, only it is necessary to remember the images in November in 30 Anniversary of the King. She has relaxed and she is more sure. ;)

Let's not start speculating on pregnancies, which when it has to be, it will be and already they will announce it. Besides, I believe that it is impossible that the this thing, because her agenda the latter weeks is exhausting, with acts every day, constant trips and these days of many hours in Madrid without rest... everything with a lot of heat... she might not support it and neither they would leave her.

Wao! it is amazing how all of us have the same feeling. Lets wait and see. I am looking for that picture and I will link it here if I find it.

:)

lula said:
I believe that Letizia is like that since the girl was born, only it is necessary to remember the images in November in 30 Anniversary of the King. She has relaxed and she is more sure. ;)

Let's not start speculating on pregnancies, which when it has to be, it will be and already they will announce it. Besides, I believe that it is impossible that the this thing, because her agenda the latter weeks is exhausting, with acts every day, constant trips and these days of many hours in Madrid without rest... everything with a lot of heat... she might not support it and neither they would leave her.
LULA I GIVE YOU IN SENS REASON BUT WHICH KNOWS THAT REMAINS BETWEEN US AND It IS FOR THAT THAT I SAYS IT far from less to want to begin all speculation
of my own opinion I do not think that the princes will wait very a long time I am persuaded until it will go back there in summer the future will say it to us

I think Letizia will not be pregnant for about two years!!! People she had a cesarian, she can only get pregnant again in two years!!!!!!!!!

that wants nothing to say my mother had 3 Caesarean in 4 years and take the example of will laura ponte in general one says that 8 months should be waited not 2 years it is rare that the women wait 2 years

Yes, actually it's not good to open this kind of speculations because it's quiet an egoist wish of foroists, but as Infantaleonor say It's not at all impossible to be pregnant very quickly after a C-section even if it's better to wait a little. Effectively, look at Laura Ponte.

Pregnant or not - she is looking fabulous.

It’s time for a new thread and new discussions.
Thank you all, who have shared your thoughts, news and pictures with all of us.

The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom