Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 21: May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an undiscret observation the 23 th of may the Prince was at Ceuta ( south of Spain ) today the Princes are going for the afternoon at Cadix 'also the south of Spain ) it's for Felipe a true marathon....after Fuenlabrada !

adelaide said:
Just an undiscret observation the 23 th of may the Prince was at Ceuta ( south of Spain ) today the Princes are going for the afternoon at Cadix 'also the south of Spain ) it's for Felipe a true marathon....after Fuenlabrada !
They have actvities every day for the rest of the week, so yes, a busy week, criss-crossing the country...

In any case, thanks for all the photos--they make such a maginifcent team.

SIPA has a number of photos but I have no access. Anyone else have acces to SIPA?

http://www.isifa.com/index.php?bool...ustr=on&rf=on&foto=on&st=on&searchstr=letizia

I think so too. I've noticed with other crown princesses (like Mary) that they seem to relax after the birth of the first child. I think they are just relieved.

LadyK said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Letizia is much more happy now that she has Leonor? She seems more at ease and more driven to do things and meet people. She also doesn't seem so stern and harsh as she used to. She seems much more natural with children now.

I do think she seems more at ease with children and that could be because now that she has her own she's more relaxed. I've known plenty of people who seem more maternal once they have their own kids.
You could also say that's as she's been doing the "job" longer, she's more idea of what to do and expect.

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/principes_asturias_xxv_cierval_895308.htm

The Princes of Asturias will be present tomorrow at the dinner of show of the anniversary XXV Cierval's

The Federation of Managerial Organizations of the Valencian Community (Cierval) will initiate tomorrow on Thursday the acts of celebration of its twenty-five anniversary with a dinner of show at that the Princes of Asturias will preside.

During the dinner, which will open the calendar of activities of celebration of the anniversary foreseen for one year (May 2006-in May, 2007), Cierval will do a special recognition of the labor of seven ex-presidents of the employer one, three of already deceased them. They will be his children who receive the testimony of gratefulness: Vicente Iborra Martínez, Jose Llorca Soler and Francisco Arenós Bort, and other four ex-presidents who will receive them personally: Pedro Agramunt Font of Default, Jose Roca Vallés, Jose Maria Jiménez de Laiglesia Santonja and Jose Luis Montes Tallón.

Equally there will be done delivery of a Medal of Cierval's Silver to three employer provincial Founders of Cierval: the Businessmen's Federation of Castellón, CEC, the Managerial Valencian Federation, CEV and the Managerial Federation of the Province of Alicante, COEPA.
To the Princes of Asturias Cierval it will do delivery of the Golden medal of the Federation. This one is the second Medal of Gold that grants, after the granted one to His Majesty the King on the occasion of the Anniversary XX of Cierval's Foundation.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
From "La razon": Two years as the princes

http://www.larazon.es/noticias/noti_gen36341.htm

Two years like Princes

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia will celebrate today in Fuenlabrada their second anniversary of wedding

Those tender looks that were practised on November 1, 2003, when they appeared for the first time before the means to publicize their commitment, continue being immortalized in every act to which they come. The Princes of Asturias, who today celebrate their second anniversary of wedding, are furthermore happy that that historical day in which they were given " yes, I want " in The Almudena, especially from the birth of their first-born one, that in a few days she will expire seven months. Now she is who monopolizes all the "flashes" whenever she appears together with her parents, the last time last Holy Week in Palma.

Behind these days have stayed it is that the Press was following every movement of the couple. It seems that now the tranquility reigns for the Princes, though it does not remove it in order that they are dependent on what is published. The one who well knows them says that, every day, Don Felipe and Dona Letizia are interested for everything what is said on them. On the other hand, though they go months without nobody could gather images extra official, as those in which we saw them walking along a mall of Madrid together with the Infanta Leonor, it does not want to say that already they should not go out. The Princes of Asturias try to behave as a normal couple.

Between their interests one finds the cinema, because of it they take advantage of the last session of the night to see their favorite movies, and to being possible in original version. Also it is known that, occasionally, they do an escapadita to one of their favorite restaurants, Pulcinella, as the last May 5, when they appeared suddenly. The one who knows if also some night Don Felipe realizes other one of his interests, to dance salsa. As they count, he has taught Dona Letizia to be unrolled in this Latin pace.

What is clear is that the Princes will pass their second anniversary visiting Fuenlabrada. And though in the night it is not foreseen at all, probably go out to have dinner, because there is no doubt of their taste for the gastronomy, especially of Dona Letizia. And it is that in spite of the fact that during a time one spoke about her extreme thinness, her "whims" have been very commented. The last time, during her visit to Burgos, last April, to see the works of restoration of the Cathedral. The Princess had heard speaking about the reputation of the rotten pot burgalesa, she wanted to prove it and they had to call rapidly to a near restaurant in order that Dona Letizia could taste Ibeas's string beans in the hotel where they were eating.

They have been two very intense years in which the Inheritors have continued supporting a very tight agenda. Equal they have delivered diplomas in the Academy of Fine arts that they have travelled to Eindhoven to represent to the final of the Cup of the UEFA, which faced the Sevilla with the Middlesbrough. There another Dona Letizia's facet was discovered, since one saw her in the principal theater box applauding emotionally the goals of the Spanish team. In this time, it is clear that Dona Letizia has could do a hollow to her between the Spanish, but also between the members of the Royal Family. In fact, the relation between Dona Sofía and her daughter-in-law has been becoming closer, and many people say that first of all they are friends, though some of them continue thinking the opposite.

Though they have been more the intimate moments, in her new life also they have had to share both difficult days, as March 31, 2005, when there died the grandfather of Dona Letizia, Jose Luis Ortiz, which was very joined.

lula said:
Two years like Princes

La voz de la razon:) .

Thank you for sharing, lula, it is a nice article, Princess Letizia seems to be growing into peoples' hearts. I'm glad to know.

It would be awsome to see the Princes dancing salsa. We've seen them dancing in CP Frederick and Mary's wedding but somehow I can't imagine a so-tall Felipe dancing salsa.

Regards,

mtbcm :)

http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3327

Her Royal Heighness the Princess of Asturias shows the Presidency of the Committee of Honor of the acts of the fiftieth anniversary of the Diario Área of the Field of Gibraltar.

http://www.grupodiarioarea.info/princesa.htm

This article is funny (pity it can't be copied). This newspaper sent the invitation to casareal in order to have the Princess as the president of this comittee. Casareal said yes, and so on and so on. Then Felipe asked the director of this newspaper about the exact date of this act and that man answered: "I'm sorry, Your Heighness, but the invitation is for her". Then Felipe said: "Okay, so let me assist her as a consort".:D

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
This article is funny (pity it can't be copied). This newspaper sent the invitation to casareal in order to have the Princess as the president of this comittee. Casareal said yes, and so on and so on. Then Felipe asked the director of this newspaper about the exact date of this act and that man answered: "I'm sorry, Your Heighness, but the invitation is for her". Then Felipe said: "Okay, so let me assist her as a consort".:D
I guess that means he will unveil something and read the speech and she will look on, as usual, this would have been a good event for her to go alone, afterall the organisation invited her.:( Buuu Felipe, go to your own acts and let her go to hers every now and then, she is a grown woman and dont need a shapperone all the time.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
http://www.grupodiarioarea.info/princesa.htm
This article is funny (pity it can't be copied). This newspapre sent the invitation to casareal in order to have the Princess as the president of this comittee. Casareal said yes, and so on and so on. Then Felipe asked the director of this newspaper about the exact date of this act and that man answered: "I'm sorry, Your Heighness, but the invitation is for her". Then Felipe said: "Okay, so let me assist her as a consort".:D

AHAHAHAH, this summary made me laugh. Felipe is a real diplomat isn't he?!

I'm sure Letizia will be delighted to attend. "Prodigal (daughter) son returns home"

Regards,

Larzen said:
I guess that means he will unveil something and read the speech and she will look on, as usual, this would have been a good event for her to go alone, afterall the organisation invited her.:( Buuu Felipe, go to your own acts and let her go to hers every now and then, she is a grown woman and dont need a shapperone all the time.
Yeah. It would be a perfect act for her to attend. Maybe there will be some bodyguards next to the entrance and they won't let Felipe enter, only Leti:D:D:D

And yes, mtbcm, I would also DIE to see giant Felipe dancing salsa:D He is sexy enough even without it, but just imagin how hot he must be while dancing to the latin rhytmes...

Last edited:
Larzen said:

I total agree with you , it would be nice to see her do somthing by herself .

Paty said:
ELSA, PLEASE, WHERE IS THAT LINK? i CAN,T SEE IT

It says Emisión en directo and then gives some choices: Andalucía Televisión, canal sur radio, etc.

I hope it helps!

Regards,

mtbcm said:
It says Emisión en directo and then gives some choices: Andalucía Televisión, canal sur radio, etc.

I hope it helps!

Regards,
Oohhh! yes i can now, Thatk you mtbcm.

I can´t see very well, but Letizia´s dres ist blue or green???

Last edited:

Attachments

• plenook.jpg
    plenook.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 210
  • principe3.jpg
    principe3.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 194
  • balconok.jpg
    balconok.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 223
  • principepor2.jpg
    principepor2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen Letizia in TV and the skirt with the wind has risen to her… i have seen her panties!!!!:eek:

From terra:

Attachments

• ter.jpg
    ter.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 181
  • ter2.jpg
    ter2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 186
  • ter3.jpg
    ter3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 196
  • ter4.jpg
    ter4.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 201
Poor Letizia! The wind has raisedher skirt, when they were in a high zone, there will be necessary to see that they have made the photographers. The very nice people have applauded her.:eek:

From Afp getty:

Attachments

• 71034885.jpg
    71034885.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 71034901.jpg
    71034901.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 71034910.jpg
    71034910.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 168
  • 71034962.jpg
    71034962.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 71034964.jpg
    71034964.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 145
  • 71035806.jpg
    71035806.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 71036237.jpg
    71036237.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Yes, I have seen her panties too. I don't think it has been polite to show those images in T.V. I think they should be more respectful whith Letizia, who is going to be the next Queen of Spain and the mother of the future Queen Leonor. She is also demonstrating her devotion for her new job, she is working hard. Divorced or not, even if she has not the same charisma as other European Princesses, she deserves more respect.

Marinona said:
Yes, I have seen her panties too. I don't think it has been polite to show those images in T.V. I think they should be more respectful whith Letizia, who is going to be the next Queen of Spain and the mother of the future Queen Leonor. She is also demonstrating her devotion for her new job, she is working hard. Divorced or not, even if she has not the same charisma as other European Princesses, she deserves more respect.
Well, maybe it was direct broadcasting, so TV couldn't do anything. And Leti isn't the only one in "Marilin Monroe club:D" the same happened with Queen Paola:eek:, Mary and Victoria;)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Well, maybe it was direct broadcasting, so TV couldn't do anything. And Leti isn't the only one in "Marilin Monroe club:D" the same happened with Queen Paola:eek:, Mary and Victoria;)

I imagine that tomorrow some program of television will repeat it again and again, and some journalists will do a scandal of this.

But before these situations the better thing is the naturalness. Letizia took it with humor, held herself the skirt, the people that were with her also took it with humor .... and the public applauded her.

I hope that they have respect towards her. There are certain programs that live on the ridicule and of it criticizes towards the others.:mad:

I did not see anything of all that on TVE but I hope that they will not benefit from it to make him evil and to treat it like a least only nothing

infanteleonor said:
I did not see anything of all that on TVE but I hope that they will not benefit from it to make him evil and to treat it like a least only nothing

They have put it in other televisions, in one they have been respectful and nothing has been seen. In another one, I believe that they have put all the images, is a television where they like this things and have the worse programs of gossip,they have the video and tomorrow they will repeat it. But it is not necessary to give importance, because it is not worth the trouble, these things happen and we are in the S.XXI, the one that is scandalized is idiot. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom