Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 21: May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That its what i call, a frech lady... Letizia is in summer.Simply amaizing!

The Prince of Asturias has remembered that San Roque was born of a " painful event ", now dependent on negotiation " in order that it finishes this anachronistic situation ", in reference to the capture of Gibraltar in 1704 for the Britishers.

Don Philip accompanied of the Princess of Asturias, Juan Luis Galiardo has presided at the Municipal Plenary session celebrated in the Municipal Theatre to commemorate the centenary trigésimo of the foundation of the city, which Town hall was recognized by Philip V in 1706.

Hundreds of citizens pressed the hand of the Princes hard at his arrival to the locality, in which they were walking along the Avenue Alfonso XI up to the theatre, from whose balconada they greeted to the thousands of sanroqueños that they ovacionaron.

In the words with which the celebration gave itself concluded, Don Felipe has assured that San Roque " is an extraordinary example in the defense of the freedom, loyalty, dignity and identity of all the Spanish ", of whom, removed from his homes" they could display deep loyalty Spain ".

http://www.informativos.telecinco.es/gibraltar/principe-felipe/reino-unido/dn_25855.htm

More from getty

Attachments

• 71047293.jpg
    71047293.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 225
  • 71047298.jpg
    71047298.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 330
  • 71047299.jpg
    71047299.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 225
  • 71047303.jpg
    71047303.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 249
  • 71047307.jpg
    71047307.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 229
  • 71047311.jpg
    71047311.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 357
  • 71047315.jpg
    71047315.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 595
I think Letizia looks a lot younger and close to her age when her hair is worn up than when it's just loose.

Yes is really funny when they have the same expression, they are really compenetrated.

Mathilde1286 said:
I think Letizia looks a lot younger and close to her age when her hair is worn up than when it's just loose.

I think it's not a question to look her age with her outfit, it's a question of the kind of event.This exposition is quiet unformal for which the Princess was not oblige to wear working suit.

Yes...that is my favourite outfit,it´s perfect for her!I love this colour for Letizia.She is really lovely today,very beautiful!!

She seems a top model!hahaha

Last edited:
letizia is really very beautiful and has something that the others do not have her glance
felipe which lucky!!! I understands why it seldom does not separate from his wife

nagore said:
Yes is really funny when they have the same expression, they are really compenetrated.

That is very marvellous it's that happens very often for example when they are sitting at the main table of conference !:p Mimetism for me explained by the fact that they have to work very much together in the Prince's office.

lula said:
The managers of organizing the act failed totally, they must have warned the Princess that there could be a lot of wind. Like eager for that is going to rain, or it is going to be hot or that it is necessary to take certain footwear...:mad:

Don't be mad. She certainly wasn't. It happens. At least, she had underwear. It would have been worse if she did not have any--then you can be mad. It was fun...she is human...it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom