Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 20: May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/principes_asturias_mostoles_879451.htm

The Princes of Asturias will visit tomorrow the locality of Madrid Móstoles's

The Princes of Asturias will come tomorrow, on Tuesday, to Móstoles to visit several of the most emblematic places of the locality of Madrid. In their tour, Don Felipe and Dona Letizia will be accompanied by the autonomic chairwoman, Esperanza Aguirre, and the mayor of Móstoles, Esteban Parro, between other authorities, reported the regional Government.

The institutional agenda will be opened for the midday in Pradillo's Plaza and will continue in the Town hall, where the procession will meet the speakers of the different political groups who compose the municipal Corporation. Later, about 13.15 hours, the authorities will move to the company Forlady to commemorate 40 anniversary of the inauguration of the factory, one of the first industries that they installed in the municipality.

Around 14.00 hours, they will come to Móstoles's Conservatoire to share luncheon with representatives of the politics, the culture and Móstoles's sport, and later, about 17.00 hours, will inaugurate the Residence SAR Móstoles's City, which facilities possess a center by day for 220 major ones.
The institutional visit will have their last stages in the Fair Muestramos de Móstoles, around 18.00 hours, and in the Theatre of The Forest, where the procession will meet political, managerial, syndical representatives and of local and cultural associations of the city and of the Community of Madrid.

Last edited:
Lula, just a funny thing, you have mad a very good translation of the article of Terra, even the first name of the autonomic chairwoman " Esperanza " Aguirre. I'm not a good translator and I don't know if we have to translate the name or fist name of anybody. If we have to do it, the result will be strange, for exemple "Cayetana " in French is becoming " Gaetane " . It's pretty good and a little bit old fashionned, but no word in English.

I don't exactly the use.

adelaide said:
Lula, just a funny thing, you have mad a very good translation of the article of Terra, even the first name of the autonomic chairwoman " Esperanza " Aguirre. I'm not a good translator and I don't know if we have to translate the name or fist name of anybody. If we have to do it, the result will be strange, for exemple "Cayetana " in French is becoming " Gaetane " . It's pretty good and a little bit old fashionned, but no word in English.

I don't exactly the use.

I usually translates texts with translators of Internet, because my English is not very good, and the translations always are strange. Ground to always review it, but sometimes some things are excapan to me, mainly the own names, also happens with the last name of the President of the Government Zapatero. :rolleyes:

http://www.telemadrid.com/actualidad/noticia.pag?codigo=151891

The Princes of Asturias realize this Tuesday their first visit to Móstoles

The Princes of Asturias will realize this Tuesday, to las12.00 hours, a visit to several of the Móstoles's most emblematic, accompanied places, between others, for the chairwoman of the Community of Madrid, Esperanza Aguirre and the mayor of the municipality, Esteban Parro. The visit will last slightly more than six hours during those who will cross the most emblematic places of the locality. (...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see the arrival of the Princes from 12 a.m. across Internet. You have to seek "En Directo" for " Telemadrid sat ", and you can see the channel.

http://www.telemadrid.com/home.pag

lula said:
I usually translates texts with translators of Internet, because my English is not very good, and the translations always are strange. Ground to always review it, but sometimes some things are excapan to me, mainly the own names, also happens with the last name of the President of the Government Zapatero. :rolleyes:
Actually Lula it's very understandable. I use Google translation quite often because I understand several languages, but only 2 fluently. Thank you for keeping us abreast of Felipe & Letizia :)

They have commented in the Television of Madrid, that next Monday, the 22nd of May (coinciding with their 2 º Anniversary of wedding) the Princes will visit the locality of Fuenlabrada in Madrid.;)

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/...ias_881290.htm

Bells greet the arrival to Princes' Móstoles of Asturias

Thousands of persons centered today in the center of the locality of Madrid Móstoles's to receive the Princes of Asturias, who at 12 a.m. exactly have initiated a visit to this municipality, greeted with a chime of bells of the church of Our Lady of the Asuncion.

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia have been got to entry of the central square of the Pradillo by the regional chairwoman, Esperanza Aguirre; the secretary of State of Territorial Cooperation, Ana Isabel Leiva; the mayor of Móstoles, Esteban Parro; and the speakers of the municipal groups, PP, SLPS and IU.

After greeting to the municipal corporation, the Princes discovered a commemorative plate of their visit to Móstoles, after which Dona Letizia received of hands of two girls a branch of minicoves and orchids and both entered the Town hall to greet from the balcony the mostoleños that had waited more than two hours under the Sun to receive them.

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/principes_inician_serie_visitas_principales_881411.htm

(...)

The mostoleños have acclaimed the Princes at their arrival to the city, where some of them have decorated the balconies of their houses with flags of Spain, since they have done the Town hall in the principal streets.
The Princess Letizia illuminates today a jacket of twed of pictures and white trousers while the Prince Felipe dresses gray suit and tie salmon.

(..)

---------------------------------------------

The Princes of Asturias visit Móstoles (video)

http://www.telemadrid.com/actualidad/noticia.pag?codigo=151891

Attachments

• 16t1l001eh.jpg
    16t1l001eh.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Here this note of a journalist who raises riddles to the readers, sometimes does it on the Princes, when s eles sees in the cinema, in a restaurant... The journalist and the magazine are serious, though sometimes the rumors come to him a bit modified;)

http://www.tiempodehoy.com/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=50&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=33142&idseccio_PK=615&h=060515

Did how much last the intimate dinner that last Friday, the 5th of May they celebrated in the restaurant - trattoria String puppet, in the street Fernando VI of Madrid, where they appeared suddenly and unreservedly of table, the Princes of Asturias, Felipe de Borbón and Letizia Ortiz?

thank you for the video letizia is very beautiful today and the hair length suits him very although from world to await them what to make speak the scandalmongers

Images from terra

Attachments

• 7207e49ef9392g.jpg
    7207e49ef9392g.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 301
  • 7207e49ef7eddg.jpg
    7207e49ef7eddg.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 168
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 201
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 53.jpg
    53.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Thank you lula for the video and fanletizia for the picture.

The Princess was very guapa today.

These colours suit her very well.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Red is definitely her color, she should wear more of it. I liked the hairstyle today too, it made her look younger in my opinion.

Anna_R said:
Red is definitely her color, she should wear more of it. I liked the hairstyle today too, it made her look younger in my opinion.

I agree with you about the hairstyle - I love her hair this way - she looks young, fresh and relaxed.

But I disagree with you about the colour - I think white is her colour. I LOVE to see her in white.

But, then, a white tie for the matching husband wouldn't be so nice ;)

It is curious,she has chosen the white and the red one, which they are the colors of the flag of the Community of Madrid.

I have seen the acts in television, today it will be a long day, they have greeted hundreds of persons, they did not have hands for all and in one day of alot of heat. Still they have several acts this evening. Two beautiful girls gave a flowers to Letizia, and later the girl was saying very nice to the journalist that the Princess had given a kiss.

Photos:

http://www.madrid.org/lapresidencia/contenidos/galeria_imagenes.htm

Last edited:
More images from terra and www.casareal.es

11477915686273xn.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 255
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
I really like that hairdo, she looks very beautiful with it:)

i love her hairdo today.....it fits her really well, and i agree that red is her color!!!! she looks faboulous in red!

I like very much the outfit that the princess wear today, it is very pretty, and the red purse a like very much too. I love the hairdo of letizia but I think that she takes too long her hair,she would have to cut a little her hair . In any case she is beautiful and radiant as always .

Letizia have an amazing body!!she has a very proportionate body,perhaps she likes much more when she takes skirt.

The princess is really really beauutiful!!!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
i second that. i liked the outfit a lot as well. it's a really nice and springy combination. the jacket is not only beautiful but has a magnificent cut.

i was surprised to see what a great figure she has: in this picture her legs look wonderful, don't you think? http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243717&d=1147791397

it's a pity letizia is not going with felipe to the rest of the engagements. i have the impression she is changing her style a little bit and she keeps surprising us with beautiful and original outfits, perhaps because of the spring... perhaps she may change her outfit later on, since they have a busy day today finishing late at evening-night, and we will have a chance to see an evening outfit...

I think Letizia continuous being faithful to her elegant and simple style. Perhaps she wears now agreed clothes with the spring.I have always liked much the so clean style of letizia,and I hope that she never changes it.:)

oh dear god,today i see A TRUE,PREFECT,BEATIFUL princess.she behaves like a princess by birth.today she is just perfect.thank you princess for suprising me.btw it is for the first casa real publishes a photo of princess alone without prince.thank you every one,but i definately want more more photos.

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/principes_asturias_comunidad_madrid_esperanza_881938.htm
(video and photos)

The Princes of Asturias visit Móstoles

The Princes of Asturias, accompanied by the chairwoman of the Community of Madrid, Esperanza Aguirre, crossed today Móstoles in their first official visit to this municipality and to that they will follow in the next weeks other destinies of the region like Fuenlabrada, Leganés and Alcala de Henares, in order to know the reality of big municipalities that are not cardinal, for what often they stay 'out' of the official circuits of Their Highnesses.

It's good to see them again !!!

Felipe certainly got kissed today, lol !

It's really positive to see him becoming more and more at ease with "people", involving himself with them and not avoiding as much as possible the contact (even if it must be exsausting at the end of the day!) !

I shall keep Letizia responsable for that :)

I liked her outfit, very fresh and finally, some colors there !

Hello Everyone!

I must agree that Letizia looks very nice in red...she seems to have the knack for choosing the right colors to suite her skin tone. And I must also agree that she is a very elegant and classy woman. As for Felipe, it's always nice to see the royals responding to the public. It's good of him to converse and shake hands with his people. As for Letizia, she's also doing a great job of communicating with the crowds, you can see that everyone loves this royal couple!

love letizia's jacket, she looks beautiful and elegant.

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/infanta_leonor_tiene_traje_flamenca_882714.htm

Infanta Leonor already has her own flamenco costume; it's pink and white, with matching shoes and a medal of the Virgin del Rocío. This was one of the many gifts presented to the Princes of Asturias, during their visit to the second edition of the Fair of Samples that closes today its doors, after the royal visit.

This was the most spontaneous and warm act of a day when the thermometer reached thirty degrees; an act during which the Princes could state the emigrant origins of most of the population. For all of them, the Prince of Asturias addressed words of recognition and encouragement, for making Móstoles 'an exemplary civil society’ and an 'open and plural reality’.

http://www.madridiario.es/mdo/actual/canales/municipios/archivo/mostoles/mostolesfabrica-160506.php

The factory Móstoles Industrial (the eldest and most symbolic of this municipality) received today the visit of the Princes of Asturias, which some of its almost 1000 employees considered the "most important one" in the history the factory.

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/principes_mostoles_espana_882728.htm

The Princes of Asturias visited today Móstoles, the second most populated city in the Community of Madrid, with 11% of its 200 000 inhabitants being immigrants, which makes the city an example of the 'deep economic and social transformations experienced' in Spain, during the last decades.

Last week, the mayor of Móstoles had asked people to come to the street and receive the illustrious visitors with a 'gigantic, warm and affectionate welcome”. And thus it happened. At noon, the Princes arrived at the Plaza del Pradillo, which was dressed (like other streets and sqares of this populated and industrial town) with Spanish flags. Everybody wanted to see and greet the Princes, and especially Doña Letizia.

But the Second Fair of Samples 'Muestramos' was perhaps the most popular act of the visit. It was a new opportunity to greet the people and feel the affection of the mostoleños, many of them dressed in the typical costumes of their region.

The new Teatro del Bosque welcomed the last act of the visit: the meeting with a representation of Móstoles' society, a city 'full of life, thanks to the sacrifice, work and indefatigable effort of everybody, throughout many years’ ' You can feel proud of your city’, concluded Don Felipe.

Photos from Hola:

Attachments

• q30.jpg
    q30.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 196
  • q31.jpg
    q31.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 164
  • q32.jpg
    q32.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 240
  • q33.jpg
    q33.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 266
  • q35.jpg
    q35.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 179
  • q36.jpg
    q36.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Absolutly fantastic they are today, espacially the Princess. I'm totaly under the Letizia's charm...

What a day ! We can imagine how the Princes have to be tired. They are becoming true shaker hands's champions. You know " tennis elbow" , in their situation, I'm quiet sur that we can speaking of shaked hand elbow ! Lol !

[URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243773&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1147811806"]http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243773&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1147811806[/URL]

( from Terra ) On this pic, i find that Letizia is showing something of tiredness; we can understand that because today was a true marathon. They were hard physically tested. I'm very admiring because I'm sur that they have to prepre this day exactly as a sport competition, and you saw ever smiling :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom