Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 18: March - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hola.com/abonados/casasreales/2006/04/03/principes-lleida/?auth=yes

Accompanied by the president of the Generalitat, Pasqual Maragall, and the responsible for the Biodiversity of the Ministry of Environment, Jose Luis Herranz, the Princes of Asturias went to San Mauricio, from where they could contemplate the mountain of Els Encantats.

Along with them there were other visitors: the students of 3º grade of the ESO Institute of Gissona, who did not fear asking the Princes about Infanta Leonor. That’s when Doña Letizia, due to the insistence "of the children", decided to show them her mobile phone with images of the little one. In addition, Doña Letizia (wearing trousers and a green scarf) said that she had already been in this National Park, but when she was not well-known. For the Prince however, this was the first time that he visited this natural park, which reunites the greatest concentration of Pyrenees' lakes.

After knowing in situ the National Park of Aigüestortes, the Princes of Asturias, also accompanied by the mayor, returned to Espot, where an institutional act for its 50th anniversary took place.

Attachments

• principesasturias1a.jpg
    principesasturias1a.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 230
  • principesasturias2a.jpg
    principesasturias2a.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 213
  • principesasturias4a.jpg
    principesasturias4a.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 175
  • principesaturias3a.jpg
    principesaturias3a.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 153
  • principes1a.jpg
    principes1a.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
From terra:

Attachments

• 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 720.jpg
    720.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 264
  • 7207.jpg
    7207.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 235
Letizia was today very pretty,handsome and natural and I yesterday liked the affectionate photos of both, glances and smiles accomplices.
That pretty pair does.:p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.revistaecclesia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5000&Itemid=50

Princes de Asturias, Felipe de Borbón and Letizia Ortiz, have visited the Bishop of Urgel and Coprince of Andorra, Mons. Joan-Enric this morning privately. Mr. Obispo has received them in the door of the Cathedral of Santa Maria de Urgell, where he waited for them next to the canons of the Cathedral Chapter. To the act the mayor of the city has added itself.
(..)

Attachments

• visitaurgell.jpg
    visitaurgell.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 217
Thie week end was happies days for all. Obviously for the Princes who spent a very good time in Gerona and at Aigüestortes and for us because we can see them so relaxed and smiling. Grat days

Thanks for the pics!!! They spend two really great days:) And I loved green scarf!:D

You know, I'm not really a royal watcher—I don't ever give more than a cursory look at some of the other royals, if that—but there is just something about this couple I find very attractive and compelling and interesting. I still haven't put my finger on it, but it's more them as a couple than individually. I don't know. In any case, thanks for posting all these great photos.

well said lucys.there is something about this couple make them different from other royal couples.every time i see them i love them more and more.
Thank you for all photos and information.The princes look WONDEFUL today.
lucky spain.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Thanks for the pics!!! They spend two really great days:) And I loved green scarf!:D

lovely couple!!! I love that green scarf tooo!!!! the color just stand out itself!~!!!!:D

ps: when will see little Leonor?!!!!!! I just miss her so much!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

is it me or is he getting really tin?

bigheadshirmp said:
ps: when will see little Leonor?!!!!!! I just miss her so much!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

The Spanish Forum Moderating Team does not want to spoil anybody's fun, but as per Elsa M.'s post (quoted below) from the Infanta Leonor thread, we have to respect the wishes of Felipe and Letizia that we'll see Leonor when they decide to present her next.

Elsa M. said:
However impatient we all may be to see again Infanta Leonor, there is no need to post the same question over and over. This leads to filling up the threads faster and contributes nothing. As it has been said for several times, we'll probably see Infanta Leonor, during the traditional celebrations of Easter, in Palma de Mallorca, and when her parents decide to present her to the virgin of Atocha. Any time she appears in public, be sure you'll find out about it.

I'm now going to delete all the posts insistintly asking "Where will we see her again?" or saying "I'm missing her so much!". If anyone has questions/comments about the warning, contact me via PM, as per guidelines.

Elsa M.
(TRF's Supermoderator)

Asking several dozen times and in various threads when we'll see her next will not make her appear any sooner.

As is evident from the various Spanish forum threads, the members who participate in this forum are very active and very resourceful in finding images, big or small, with or without watermarks. If Leonor is out in public, I'm certain that a member here will share the picture.

In the meantime, we can enjoy the many activities of Felipe and Letizia -- who looked wonderful in the light blue yesterday and in the apple green scarf today!

Alexandria
Spanish Forum Moderator

Are they going to Barcelona?
Maybe they'll take advantage of the situation and go visit the Dukes of Palma and their cute kids:rolleyes: ;)

I'm crying of happiness just seeing this couple so in love, I enjoy see them in that way, relax, and sweet each other.
Thanks for the pics, they are amazing.

Aww they suit each other really well. You can tel that this is the real deal.

crisiñaki said:
Are they going to Barcelona?
Maybe they'll take advantage of the situation and go visit the Dukes of Palma and their cute kids:rolleyes: ;)
I don't think so, Felipe has today a few activities in Palacio de la Zarzuela:(

http://www.elperiodico.com/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=5&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=293421&idseccio_PK=17&h=060404

Letizia presumes of daughter with the photos of the mobile one

" Very surprised ", as she confessed, for the interest that the people show towards the small infanta Leonor, the princess of Asturias and mother of the creature, Letizia Ortiz, agreed yesterday to show some images deprived of the girl, recorded in the memory of her mobile one. Up to three times the Princess had to throw hand of the purse to extract her telephone and to presume of daughter before the insistence of the neighboring onlookers of the small village of Espot, in the Pallars Sobirà.
" She is very nice and has a few enormous eyes ", was affirming one of the lucky admiradoras, after having waited for almost two hours for Letizia's arrival for the town hall of the locality.
(...)

http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20060404/51240596635.html

The Princes take ' soup of pastors '

The princes of Asturias enjoyed yesterday a day in full nature. In Aigüestortes, don Philip appealed to preserving the nature; dona Letizia showed to a few students a photo of the infanta Leonor that she goes in the mobile , and both savoured a soup of pastors, local dish of the region.

In his closing speech of the acts that have been celebrated by 50. º anniversary of the declaration of the national park of Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici, the Prince highlighted yesterday the importance of continuing generating policies of conservation of the nature, and put as example the work carried out by the personnel of the park and the inhabitants of the bordering regions, beside encouraging to the administrations to compromising in the conservation and the sustainability of the spaces included in the Network of National Parks.

The Princes, who had passed the night in The Seu d'Urgell, got up early to be able to meet the bishop, monsignor Joan Enric Vives, and with the mayor, Jordi Ausàs, who accompanied them in a brief visit on the cathedral of The Seu d'Urgell.
After irritating in helicopter up to Espot, in the Pallars Sobirà, the Princes they moved up to Sant Maurici's lake, one of the most popular places of the park, and were left to come out in photographs with the landscape of fund of the mountain known as Els Encantats. The institutional procession was including the president of the Autonomous government of Catalonia, Pasqual Maragall, the minister of Medi Ambient, Salvador Milà, and to the delegate of the Government in Catalunya, Joan Rangel.
In Sant Maurici, don Felipe and dona Letizia listened to the explanations that there offered them the director of the park, Mercè Aniz, and conversed with a group of pupils and pupils of the IES The Segarra, of Guissona, who were close to the lake. The pupils proved to be been charmed with of being able to be photographed by the Princes, and many pupils were interested for the infanta Leonor. Dona Letizia took her mobile and proved to be to them instantaneous of her daughter.
The pupils and the teachers were grateful for the gesture to them with the gift of a book on the Segarra. After the institutional act in Espot, the Princes were useful to converse amicably with numerous charges and representatives of four regions with entry to Aigüestortes and there shared an appetizer served by the gastronomic group The Xicoia, formed by hotel managers and restorers of the Pallars who offered them, besides cheeses and traditional sausages, a soup of pastors and a cream of ceps.

Dona Letizia had occasion to greet a known her, correspondent of RTVE in the Pyrenees, which explained to her the problematics arisen in the public chain. The Princess affirmed to be informed about the circumstances for which her former companions of work pass.

http://www.abc.es/abc/pg060404/prensa/noticias/Nacional/Nacional/200604/04/NAC-NAC-038.asp

Don Felipe affirms that for Spain it is a pride to have Aigüestortes " in our territory "

Dona Letizia showed to a few students recent photographies of the Infanta Dona Leonor, that she has just five months old, seizures with her mobile telephone

ESPOT (LERIDA). " It fills all the Spanish with pride to have in our territory of jewels of the Nature assembled in this Net of National Parks of Spain. Una Red that the Wreath always has wanted to rest and to breathe ". With these words declared in Catalan, His Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias and of Gerona was finishing yesterday his speech in the acts of commemoration of the L anniversary of Aigüestortes's National Park that, with its more than 200 lakes of origin glacier, rivers and torrents, is one of the most beautiful landscapes of the Pyrenees.
(...)
There, a group of students of Third of IT of Guisona (Lerida), which realized a visit to the Park, achieved that the Princess of Asturias and of Gerona was showing them photographies of the Infanta Dona Leonor taken with her mobile telephone. While the majority of the Spanish have to go back on the last January 14, day of the baptism of the small one - and her last appearance in public-, to remember the face of the first-born one of the Princes, these students leridanos could observe recent images of the Infanta, who precisely last Friday five months.
In them, there was appearing the first plane of the small one, which was taking a cap and seemed to be so rather fat as before. In these images it was not appreciating the small angioma (red spot), which yes could meet her in the nose in the photographies taken the day of the baptism.
They were precisely these "privileged" students who gave the prismatic some the Princes in order that they could contemplate a rebeco that was passing there. Later, since the students proved to be very interested in knowing how the Infanta was, " especially, the girls ", made clear Dona Letizia, decided to show them the photographies that she was taking in her mobile telephone. The Princess also confirmed, once again, that her first-born one " is beautiful ". There also, the Inheritor of the Wreath and his wife greeted the members of the Patronage of the park and knew its peculiarities of mouth of the director, Mercedes Aniz.
(...)

From londonfeatures

Attachments

• 23855034.jpg
    23855034.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 23855038.jpg
    23855038.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 23855037.jpg
    23855037.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 128
  • 23855035.jpg
    23855035.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 188
  • 23855033.jpg
    23855033.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 23855032.jpg
    23855032.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 23855031.jpg
    23855031.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 23855030.jpg
    23855030.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 23855028.jpg
    23855028.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 142
  • 23855027.jpg
    23855027.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 175
Londonfeatures 2

Attachments

• 23855039.jpg
    23855039.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 178
  • 23855040.jpg
    23855040.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 23855042.jpg
    23855042.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 23855046.jpg
    23855046.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 136
  • 23855048.jpg
    23855048.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 23855049.jpg
    23855049.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 23855050.jpg
    23855050.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 23855052.jpg
    23855052.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited by a moderator:
Londonfeatures 3

Attachments

• 23855053.jpg
    23855053.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 140
  • 23855054.jpg
    23855054.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 23855055.jpg
    23855055.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 170
Thanks for the pics, lula! I just adore her beige jacket/coat! It's casual, but sooo elegant and chic as well!:)

RhapsodyBrat said:
Reuters has 8 pics of the trip to Aigüestortes: http://photos.reuters.com/Pictures/default.aspx

be sure to check it out right away though, as Reuters updates its page everyday. no bigger version of the pics also, since it opens in a pop-up window. but very nice pics, though ;)

The pictures from Reuters (click to make them bigger)

Yesterday, the Princess looked very involved by her activities. The booth seems found of the nature. It was obviously a very plaisant day.

Letizia is so skinny, she looks like a doll!

Perhaps we should have a moratorium on mentioning Letizia's weight.

Letizia was always so skinny. Maybe thats her normal weight... she looks fit and happy. So, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom