Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 14: October 2005 - Feb. 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also "Gente" said that Princes of Asturias celebrated Felipe`s birthday with a dinner with some friends

I can't say I'm very fond of the big coat and the hair do, I love the back of the hair but the front looked incredibly harsh on her face...and the big coat looked so...big on her! But she did look incredibly happy to be doing her job again, and Felipe loooked especially happy to have his wife by his side doing the job with him again

Letizia looked fabulous at the gala dinner on Tuesday. :) Was that her first official engagement since the christening of Leonor?

They're such a class act together! It's wonderful to see them together at an engagement.

I just can't get over how beautiful Letizia looks after birth... Love her outfit and her new hairdo, although I prefer her in straight hair rather than curls!

From elmundodeportivo.es

EDITED TO REMOVE HOTLINKED PICTURES

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey any pictures of the princes talking with Iñaki there?

The dress is great! Very simple, but it is what I like in Letizia's style most: the most important is she herself, not the garmet she is wearing.

Agh! Always her face of...I am the best...I really don't like her...she is so altive...agh...

nayralorenzo said:
Agh! Always her face of...I am the best...I really don't like her...she is so altive...agh...

Could you explain me why do you think that she is altive? I did not notice it:confused:

The QUEEN WILL TAKE CARE OF LEONOR :eek:

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will travel together to Bulgaria three months after giving to light Infant Leonor, Doña Letizia retakes her official agenda and will travel next Don Felipe to Sofia to inaugurate the Cervantes Institute.

http://www.hechosdehoy.com/articulo.asp?idarticulo=5532

fanletizia said:
The QUEEN WILL TAKE CARE OF LEONOR :eek:
Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will travel together to Bulgaria three months after giving to light Infant Leonor, Doña Letizia retakes her official agenda and will travel next Don Felipe to Sofia to inaugurate the Cervantes Institute.
http://www.hechosdehoy.com/articulo.asp?idarticulo=5532

aaawww,,, it makes me remember when i was a child and my parents have to go away for work, then i'd stay at my grandparents. ;)
it's grandma & granddaugther day then... :)

but, what about the Russian State Visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom