Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 13: September - Octuber 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia is so very elegantly pregnant.

grevinnan

WOW! letizia looked beautiful with that top... was the jacket a new one or one of those she used before being pregnant? i know it would be small for her as she is really pregnant but as it's not buttoned/tied it may give the impression that she recycled one of all her before-pregnant white jackets.

do many pregnant woman use those silk-y tops? she reminds me a lot of mary dressed like that and thought it may be what pregnant woman usually wear...

Letizia is looking fantastic as usual!

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/empresarios_principes_china_505034.htm

Businessmen worried before Princes by imports China

Spanish businessmen of footwear expressed today before the Princes of Asturias their worry for the imports of shoes made of China, which last year they supposed in our country 51,4 per cent of the whole.
(...)
The sector, as the Princes listened today for mouth of the businessmen, it confronts the increasing challenge of the exterior competition, especially of Asian countries as China or Vietnam, which has finished with the traditional competitive advantage of the Spanish footwear based on the labour costs.
The challenge of the competition is, so, one of the principal ones who must confront the Spanish footwear in the next years. For it, the businessmen want to confront it emphisizing in the design, the quality and the mark, and posicionando their product in the segment of high scale.
The businessmen informed don Felipe and dona Letizia of their plans to guarantee the process of internationalization of the sector, with promotional actions like that these days take Milan as a scene, and to strengthen the image of the Spanish mode.
(...)
After their meeting with the manufacturers of shoes, the Princes of Asturias will return to Madrid.

I think it' great she's been able to keep her sleek and modern style throughout the pregnancy--that's not easy to do, especially being as large as her belly is. She never looks messy or frilly like some pregnant women do, which is what I personally like so much about her style. This morning's grey suit was an excellent example. In anycase, more from yesterday from sipa press via newscom:

Attachments

• sipaphotos296011.jpg
    sipaphotos296011.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 279
  • sipaphotos296007.jpg
    sipaphotos296007.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 216
  • sipaphotos295994.jpg
    sipaphotos295994.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 250
  • sipaphotos295993.jpg
    sipaphotos295993.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 217
  • sipaphotos295992.jpg
    sipaphotos295992.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 214
  • sipaphotos296027.jpg
    sipaphotos296027.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 198
  • sipaphotos295987.jpg
    sipaphotos295987.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by a moderator:
From DPA via fotomarktplatz:

Attachments

• dpa_loadapi.jpg
    dpa_loadapi.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 259
  • dpa_loadapi-6.jpg
    dpa_loadapi-6.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 326
  • dpa_loadapi-5.jpg
    dpa_loadapi-5.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 374
  • dpa_loadapi-4.jpg
    dpa_loadapi-4.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 329
  • dpa_loadapi-3.jpg
    dpa_loadapi-3.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 339
  • dpa_loadapi-2.jpg
    dpa_loadapi-2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 293
  • dpa_loadapi-1.jpg
    dpa_loadapi-1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 256
From terra:

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 389
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 399
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 291
OMG that guy next to Felipe is really tiny. Even compared to Letizia!!

carlota said:
was the jacket a new one or one of those she used before being pregnant?
This is the first time Letizia wears this jacket, Carlota. I believe that hardly could any of her pre-pregnancy clothes fit her by now...
carlota said:
do many pregnant woman use those silk-y tops? she reminds me a lot of mary dressed like that and thought it may be what pregnant woman usually wear...
I believe it's a matter of fashion... I've recently seen many silky tops worn by women (pregnant or not).

she always looks great ... i love her way to dress:)

From newscom:

Attachments

• sipaphotos296248.jpg
    sipaphotos296248.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 192
  • sipaphotos296249.jpg
    sipaphotos296249.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 198
  • sipaphotos296250.jpg
    sipaphotos296250.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 331
  • sipaphotos296251.jpg
    sipaphotos296251.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 277
i saw the pics in TVE in Telediario when the cameraman made a scan of her shoes after showing the different shoes of the exposition.

Can anyone post the most recent set of photos without the watermarks? Thank you in advance for any help.

Emily said:
Can anyone post the most recent set of photos without the watermarks?
I'm afraid there aren't many photos from yesterday, Emily, so those annoying News.com watermarks is all we have for now...
Anyway, here are some of the photos Lucys has posted from Thursday, but without the watermarks.
From Viennareport:

Attachments

• zi20.jpg
    zi20.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 246
  • zi21.jpg
    zi21.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 249
  • zi22.jpg
    zi22.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 265
  • zi23.jpg
    zi23.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 305
  • zi24.jpg
    zi24.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 236
  • zi25.jpg
    zi25.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 252
  • zi26.jpg
    zi26.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 242
  • zi27.jpg
    zi27.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 337
  • zi28.jpg
    zi28.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
The official photo, from yesterday's meeting with the Spanish shoemaker businessmen. From Casareal:

Attachments

• calza02g.jpg
    calza02g.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 197
From Hola:

Dona Letizia, ambassador of the Spanish footwear in Milan

Passionate and great enthusiast of the footwear, the Princess of Asturias always has demonstrated her weakness for the shoes of quality and magnificent design, probably for it, dona Letizia, in spite of her seventh month of pregnancy, she did not want to be absent to the exhibition of shoes in Milan, accompanied by the prince Felipe, where she turned into a perfect ambassador of the Spanish product.

Attachments

• ppes-calzado.jpg
    ppes-calzado.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 470
What an adorable smile!
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852

Anyhow--yesterday's meeting was a behind closed doors "pen and papper" meeting, and they never open those kinds of meetings to the press for mor than a five minute photo pose, that's why they don't have many photos. They do a lot of meetings like this, meant to delve into the current state of things, rather than just pose for the photographers.

Elsa - Thank you for the photos without watermarks!

lucys said:
What an adorable smile!
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852

Anyhow--yesterday's meeting was a behind closed doors "pen and papper" meeting, and they never open those kinds of meetings to the press for mor than a five minute photo pose, that's why they don't have many photos. They do a lot of meetings like this, meant to delve into the current state of things, rather than just pose for the photographers.

Yes -- that photo is "adorable" as you say -- what a beautiful young woman. Lucys, when you say "they do alot of meetings like this" I assume you are referring to Felipe and Letizia -- or are you referring to other public figures, as well?

Emily said:
Lucys, when you say "they do alot of meetings like this" I assume you are referring to Felipe and Letizia -- or are you referring to other public figures, as well?
(I guess I can speak for Lucys, since she went offline)
I guess Lucy was particularly referring to the Princes of Asturias. During the last years, Felipe has spent many hours indoors, working "behind the scenes" with HM the King and receiving the various sectors of the Spanish life, to hear about their anxieties and taking acknowledgement of the current state of what happens in his country... I believe with much more regularity than any other crown prince in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom