Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 11: July - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa M. said:
So, they're back to Palma, after all...

i don't think that article is completely accurate. i heard from a quite reliable source that they were going to spend some days in asturias and attend the concert in oviedo.
we will wait and see...

carlota said:
i don't think that article is completely accurate. i heard from a quite reliable source that they were going to spend some days in asturias and attend the concert in oviedo.
we will wait and see...

Carlota, I have come to the conclusion from that the journalists have not even idea, I have listened to all the versions. It is clear that the Princes are going to travel a few days to Asturias, but nobody knows when.
As for the concert, it is Baremboim's concert, is tomorrow and Prince of Asturias forms a part of the Anniversary XXV of the Foundation. They were invited, but a newspaper said mentioning sources of the Royal House that finally they were not going to represent. The Foundation has not confirmed their assistance, and in the local Asturian press it is not said at all. Neither Laura Ponte mentioned at all when she came to Asturias.
The Princes are invited to all the acts of the Anniversary XXV, but not always acudene, it depends on the circumstances. For example, the meeting with Woody Allen coincided with the days of the advertisement of the pregnancy and the trip to the Balearics, and they did not come.

From Colourpress

The creator of Letizias wedding dress Manuel Peretgaz was also present

Attachments

• COLOUR10257146.jpg
    COLOUR10257146.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 309
  • COLOUR10257147.jpg
    COLOUR10257147.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 353
  • COLOUR10257148.jpg
    COLOUR10257148.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 251
  • COLOUR10257149.jpg
    COLOUR10257149.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 614
  • COLOUR10257150.jpg
    COLOUR10257150.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 195
  • COLOUR10257151.jpg
    COLOUR10257151.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 208
  • COLOUR10257152.jpg
    COLOUR10257152.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 202
  • COLOUR10257153.jpg
    COLOUR10257153.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 202
  • COLOUR10257154.jpg
    COLOUR10257154.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 283
  • COLOUR10257145.jpg
    COLOUR10257145.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 209
More from colourpress

Attachments

• COLOUR10257156.jpg
    COLOUR10257156.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 281
  • COLOUR10257158.jpg
    COLOUR10257158.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 295
  • COLOUR10257157.jpg
    COLOUR10257157.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 307
  • COLOUR10257155.jpg
    COLOUR10257155.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 263
Thanks Sarita an Larzen for the lovey pictures.Letizia looks radiant and Felipe Guapo!! ;)

Mascha said:
Has she become Jennifer Lopez?:D
(I'm just joking:D )

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=174785

It's a great outfit BTW...

I believe that we all realized on having seen the photo. ;)

Surely the fabric is of that she you remains a bit given to the body, and with the heat and after being sat her the form remained.
Nonetheless, Letizia in spite of it thin (now not so much), always has had chest and bottom. She is a thin, but not flat woman.

I like her dress, especially the detail at the base of the skirt. And her shoes are very appropriate, in my opinion -- ver nice, not too much. I think she have very practical tastes in clothes. The sweater is quite lovely :)

Last edited:
I was wondering about the Barenboim concert because on the "Palma 2005" thread today it talks about the Dukes of Palm and the Asturias being in the Marivent complex! No pictures, though, which makes me wonder if the press really knows!

carlota said:
wow! a revealing outfit for sure but a sexy one... http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=174785

seems to me it's not just the outfit but that she has gained some weight since her pregnancy started. looks good. i always thought she was too thin.

seems that they haven't been to the barenboim concert btw...

Not Carlota, finally they have not been present at the concert. Probably mess was too much, on Friday they were in Girona and this weekend it is not very good to travel because it is when the whole world goes on holidays or returns of vacations. Besides, I imagine that if this weekend they had come to Asturias and they were turning inside of a couple of weeks they would criticize them furthermore.

lula said:
Besides, I imagine that if this weekend they had come to Asturias and they were turning inside of a couple of weeks they would criticize them furthermore.
That is for granted...:rolleyes:

thanks for confirming lula!

i'm now some days in oviedo and first of all i was going to go to the concert as i admire barenboim a lot. finally, there were no tickets as i went too late so i wanted to at least see the couple. i could only see letizia's father, who was present but alone, not with his wife or daugthers or mother, coming into... :)

carlota said:
thanks for confirming lula!

i'm now some days in oviedo and first of all i was going to go to the concert as i admire barenboim a lot. finally, there were no tickets as i went too late so i wanted to at least see the couple. i could only see letizia's father, who was present but alone, not with his wife or daugthers or mother, coming into... :)

To obtain income is practically impossible. The Foundation delivers them to politicians, employers, personalities ... and then those who remain give them to the free public, for this concert they were 220, and I remained closely together of obtaining it. Last year also they delivered gratis entered to see Paco de Lucía, and if I achieved it.
Some wicked journalists said that the Prince was not taking part in the ditches because they were coming to Asturias, and once again they were wrong. I do not believe that to the Princes it happens to come this week with the chaos that is going to exist in Ribadesella.

i remember they were in this auditorio some time before, this year... not long ago. does anyone remember which one was the event?

carlota said:
i remember they were in this auditorio some time before, this year... not long ago. does anyone remember which one was the event?

They were in the audience last year on the occasion of Paco's de Lucia Concert and of the concert of the OSPA with the Choir of the Foundation. A few months ago they were in Stephen Hawking's conference

From Starface:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 329
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 215
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 303
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 229
Wonderful pics. Thanks to all.
They are very happy and Letizia is stunning day by day!

From Cover:

Attachments

• CA09AZ49.jpg
    CA09AZ49.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 296
  • CAHWMX9B.jpg
    CAHWMX9B.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 339
  • CAKL2D5A.jpg
    CAKL2D5A.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 304
I am surprised that she bumped out so suddenly. It seems to have happened during the vacation. (She still looked pretty small during the christening pictures.)

iowabelle said:
I am surprised that she bumped out so suddenly. It seems to have happened during the vacation. (She still looked pretty small during the christening pictures.)

Sometimes it makes it look like the own clothes, the white color is in the habit of doing fatter and the black to pretend. In the baptism she was taking a coat and was going more covered. The belly is growing week a week, but sometimes when difference is obvious great It owes to the clothes. Letizia's belly is growing and it seems that enough, she is very thin and probably because of it one notices her so much or because the baby is going to be how father.

With a November delivery date she could be anywhere from 23 to 27 weeks pregnant. She looks "normal" for that stage and she is carrying the pregnancy beautifully. Being pregnant in the summer heat makes one easily look and feel like a glob - she look wonderfully fresh and cool.
grevinnan

I agree, I think she looks lovely. (And I hope she doesn't return to being so thin, if she was the same as she looked in the old bikini photograph the woman was just about skeletal.)

After the first baby she could be back to her pre-baby body, after the second baby maybe, after the third forget it!

grevinnan

grevinnan said:
After the first baby she could be back to her pre-baby body, after the second baby maybe, after the third forget it!

grevinnan

Maybe she could...take rania as an example...she has 4 children and look at her body

iowabelle said:

True, one has to bear in mind that she has a slight build and as such would start show sooner than those whom are fuller figured.

By no means do I unsult her or anyone else.

No offence meant by my comments.:)

keep in the mind that these royals have access to plastic surgery easily. Rania had one surgery on her nose its possible that she had surgery after having children too. I've heard alot of celebrities having surgery right after they give birth but of course they claim with diet and excersise they were able to completely take the weight off...yeah right...2 months afterwards...sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom