King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 2: April 2006 - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.abc.es/20060706/gente-gente/laura-ponte-presenta-sociedad_200607060252.html

Laura Ponte present in society her new daughter

Since already she was doing with the small Luis, the model Laura Ponte presented yesterday to the mass media in the clinic of Madrid of the Rosario her newborn child.

The small one, which came to the world for césarea, weighed 3,750 kilos and, according to her mother, she is in mint condition of health, an excellent news bearing in mind that her childbirth went forward one week.

Her husband, Beltrán Gómez-Acebo, who did not want to pose in this occasion before the cameras, yes was present, such and as the model explained yesterday, in the moment to give birth a girl who, very probably, receives the name of her mother. The small one will take as godfathers, her mother uncle, Jacobo Ponte and Simoneta Gómez-Acebo, sister of Beltrán.

Such a little cutie!!! Laura looks really nice, is relaxed and smiling. During the presentation of Luis she was more tensed. Leonor has a new cousin to play with!
Nevertheless, I hope we will wait for the news about their next pregnancy more than 3 months...:D

Here you have a video from Hola (Laura leaving hospital with a baby)
http://www.hola.com/videos/actualidad/2006/07/06/laura-ponte-sale-hospital/

Last edited:
She certainly does not overstay her welcome at the hospital, considering she had a C-section? Especially compared to how long Letizia stayed, but Laura left very early last time also did she not? Well Laura looks beautiful as always, to me she is the most beautiful in the extended family, and her daughter is cute, she is very calm and friendly even if the reporters almost put their microphone in her childs head.

Her husband certainly brings new meaning to the frase "a shy guy":p
Bradly Case/Wenn

Attachments

• bradly case.jpg
    bradly case.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Larzen said:
She certainly does not overstay her welcome at the hospital, considering she had a C-section? Especially compared to how long Letizia stayed, but Laura left very early last time also did she not? Well Laura looks beautiful as always, to me she is the most beautiful in the extended family, and her daughter is cute, she is very calm and friendly even if the reporters almost put their microphone in her childs head.

Her husband certainly brings new meaning to the frase "a shy guy":p

The Caesarean was totally programmed by a lot of time of precedence. She has been 5 days in the clinic, the normal thing.

Beltrán's relation with the press is imposble, for coyness or because he does not like it, it is very strange that he poses for a photo.

In general, the nephews of the King are very discreet and they much does not like to speak for the press, the girls, Simoneta and Maria, they are most known.
Laura is famous for herself, for being an important model, is more known because of it that for being married with a nephew of the king. Probably because of it Beltrán decides to leave the photos for her wife.

Here there is other video of Laura and Laura
http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/138590/0/laura/ponte/maternidad/

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
oh, the baby is very sweet. it's so cute how she is dressed all in pink... i don't know why but i love pink for little girls...

it's a shame it wasn't a family photoshoot so that we could see her other baby...

I don't remenber if I ask yet the question: Is the last son of Infanta Pliar, Fernando ,who get maffied in november 2004, has child ?

I have a question: when was the engagement of Simonetta Gomez-Azebo and her hushand Jose-Miguel? I know they married in september 1990. And I have an engagement picture, but when was the engagement?

You can find 2 pictures of the engagement on this site: http://members.fortunecity.com/verenad/SimonetaEngag.html from Verenas Royalty

Last edited:
Royalsa said:
I have a question: when was the engagement of Simonetta Gomez-Azebo and her hushand Jose-Miguel? I know they married in september 1990. And I have an engagement picture, but when was the engagement?

You can find 2 pictures of the engagement on this site: http://members.fortunecity.com/verenad/SimonetaEngag.html from Verenas Royalty

Dear Royalsa,

I would like to help you very much but looks like I'm unable to find the information requested.
Usually the engagement party isn't too far from wedding date so I would guess that picture was taken around March or April 1990.
When I get home (I'm supposed ;) to be working now :D) I'll check her wedding article to see if something is mentioned.

I wish I could help you further but churching on the internet I found nothing...

Regards,
mtbcm :)

mtbcm said:
Dear Royalsa,

I would like to help you very much but looks like I'm unable to find the information requested.
Usually the engagement party isn't too far from wedding date so I would guess that picture was taken around March or April 1990.
When I get home (I'm supposed ;) to be working now :D) I'll check her wedding article to see if something is mentioned.

I wish I could help you further but churching on the internet I found nothing...

Regards,
mtbcm :)
Well, thank you for your help. I really appreciate it! Maybe later, or maybe other members could help me. Thanks for searching!

Royalsa said:
Well, thank you for your help. I really appreciate it! Maybe later, or maybe other members could help me. Thanks for searching!

Dear Royalsa,

I'm affraid I have to tell you I couldn't find the information you wanted. Not even in her wedding article they mention when the engagement was held... I'm sorry I couldn't be of further help.

Regards,
mtbcm

*_*_*_*_*

Here is a new close-up of Laura and Beltrán new baby girl, in the moment of leaving the clinic.

(source: Hola magazine)

Last edited:
Redferns, do you know when was this photo take? :confused:

Thanks in advance ;)

Does anyone know what time the baby girl was born in Madrid on July 1,2006 ???

Thanks in advance for your time & courtesy !!!

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/secciones/noticia.jsp?pNumEjemplar=1264&pIdSeccion=9&pIdNoticia=204844&rand=1155988968834

Bruno Gómez Acebo haggles in the 'Giraldilla'' for the Bay of Palm

The nephew of the King wanted yesterday to share experience close to the crew of the sailboat restored by the Foundation Hispania and the Consell of Majorca day of ditches in the Trophy Admiral Count of Barcelona and again a protagonist of exception. If last Thursday was dona Pilar de Borbón who wanted to encourage the wharf of the Golondrinas with her presence, yesterday it was the third one of her children, Bruno Gómez Acebo, which visited the pantalán and embarked on board of the Giraldilla. A habitual gesture that repeats providing that he can year after year and that in this occasion it has a special character since the boss's ship qualifications has just obtained.

The crew of one of don Juan de Borbón's last sailboats, which after restoration in 2002 - thanks to to the initiative of the Foundation Hispania and the Consell of Majorca - rests in the pantalanes of the Nautical Club of Valencia, was waiting irritate the nephew of the King. The third test was on the verge of beginning and Bruno still he had not come. " I feel the delay but it is that it was impossible to park hereabouts nearby ", he said after putting the foot on the craft.

After greeting the boss, Ramon Bacells, the Giraldilla divided towards the exit of the competition in full Bay of Palm. There, Bruno could show his good endowments sailor's blouses and enjoyed during the whole morning of a pacific voyage.

To his return one did not hesitate to bring the Giralda over even from where in many occasions he follows close to his family the Great Nautical Stop.
Affectionate with all those who approached to greet him, Bruno declared to feel very to taste in the island where she is passing a few very calm days in company of his wife, Barbara Cano, and his two children, Alejandro and Guillermo. " I had liked that they were coming but they are very little to understand nothing ", he said. " But they are very nice, grow very fast ", he added.

Today the last test is disputed and in the night the outfitters' dinner will take place. On Sunday at 20.00 hours there will deliver themselves the trophies of this twenty second edition of the ditch.

Bruno Go'mez-Acebo, son of infanta Pilar, participated yesterday, in Palm, one of the tests del XXII trophy Count of Barcelona to I embroider del Giraldilla boat, sailboat who belonged to his grandfathers, Don Juan de Borbón. The regata is organized by the Hispania Foundation.

HOLA

SUMMER 2006. MALLORCA

From lecturas

Laura Ponte
ggn9.jpg

source: cuore

Thankss,go these journalists pay attention to everything and nothing escapes to them, but it is certain that it has face to be tired and the eyes !!!!!

Ah and thanks lula for the photo of Simoneta.

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgActualidad/index.html?currentDay=24-09-2006&currentImg=12

Laura Ponte and Martina Klein turns into image of 'chocolate'

Laura Ponte and Martina Klein was the godmothers of honor of the presentation of a new model of mobile telephone who answers to the name of 'Chocolate' on having been able to be in two versions, white and black. A motive for which the models chose suits of jacket in these colors and signed by Loewe.

I'm not sur that the "destroy" pic of Laura Ponte isn't a shot for a publicity or other things like that because her make up is particulary " artistic"!

if you are looking at her brown eyes and at its shadows they look paint with make-up.

May be I'm wrong, Laura Ponte was really like that one day but so what ?

You, Dearest Journalist you never have a nut like this one when you are so busy?:ROFLMAO: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom