King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 2: April 2006 - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from hola

JUNE 2006. Wedding of Simoneta´s sister-in-law

Just in case you wanted to know something about Simoneta's favourite shoes and purses:D
(scanned from TELVA)

Laura Ponte
from Vogue
imagenes00669af6e182nc.jpg

http://www.vogue.es/index.php/mod.noticias/mem.detalle/idmenu.11/idnoticia.65744/relcategoria.2023/chk.96b01522d670a8766c0fded4cebf433b.html#

http://www.lne.es/

Laura Ponte: " My daughter will be born the same day that her brother Luis "

The Asturian model Laura Ponte i has announced in an interview of the magazine "Semana" that her daughter will be born the same day that her brother and it will be also for Caesarean. One gives the chance of which the own Laura and her brother also were born in the same day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl will be born tomorrow On July 1. I have read the interview in the magazine, she commented on it in an act of a Foundation for disabled children of which she forms a part. On having had two so followed pregnancies, and the first one be a Caesarean, this time also it will have to be, and she has chosen the same date of the birth of her son Luis.;)

I already thought this pregnancy, just so close to the previous one, was somehow an irresponsibility, but two ceasareans in one year seems even more!... I hope everything will be fine with her...

Elsa M. said:
I already thought this pregnancy, just so close to the previous one, was somehow an irresponsibility, but two ceasareans in one year seems even more!... I hope everything will be fine with her...

It has to be through ceasarean and very well prevented and scheduled. By this time the uterus isn't fully recovered from previous cirurgy so they have to do another ceasarean and do it before Laura starts birth labour.

Let's hope that everything will be OK for Laura and the baby.

In some days we will see another Borbón ;).

mtbcm :)

lula said:
The girl will be born tomorrow On July 1. I have read the interview in the magazine, she commented on it in an act of a Foundation for disabled children of which she forms a part. On having had two so followed pregnancies, and the first one be a Caesarean, this time also it will have to be, and she has chosen the same date of the birth of her son Luis.;)
Do you know why did she choose that date? :confused:

I do hope everything will be okay with the baby and her. Anyway, little Luis can be absolutely sure about his first birthday gift:D I just hope that after two pregnancies practically in a row, they will wait with another child, well, maybe a bit longer than 3 months:D:D:D

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I do hope everything will be okay with the baby and her. Anyway, little Luis can be absolutely sure about his first birthday gift:D I just hope that after two pregnancies practically in a row, they will wait with another child, well, maybe a bit longer than 3 months:D:D:D
I hope that too!
He will have his favorite present!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Luis was born on July 1st.
Yes, i know. But lula said Laura choose that date and i want to know why that date, i mean it could be other :confused:

...JuAnItA... said:
I hope that too!
He will have his favorite present!
Yes, i know. But lula said Laura choose that date and i want to know why that date, i mean it could be other :confused:

Laura was born the same day that her brother, with several years of difference. Because of it illusion was doing to her, that her children also were born the same day.;)

From semana

It's quiet funy. I don't know if I should like to have my birthday at the same date that my brother or my sister. Very funy reaction.

adelaide said:
It's quiet funy. I don't know if I should like to have my birthday at the same date that my brother or my sister. Very funy reaction.

My brother and I have the same birthday and it has always been a lot of fun.:p I can't wait to see the new baby.:D

It seems that Laura's little girl hasn't made her big debut yet:D At least there is no news about it. She has still a bit more than an hour to be born the same day as her brother:D

LaChica, new Borbón baby shares your Birthday:) !

Hola has published that baby was born on July the 1st and everything is OK with Mum and Baby.

No news about the name and they say that since everything went ok soon we will be abble to see Laura leaving Nuestra Señora del Rosario Hospital, in Madrid.

Herebelow the article from Hola.es

" Surprising, history repeates. A year ago, on the 1st of July 2005, the model Laura Ponte gave birth to a boy in the sanatorium Our Lady of the Rosary in Madrid. Luis, as they named the small one, is the first son of this handsome model, married with Beltrán Gomez-Acebo, son of the Infanta Doña Pilar de Borbón, since 18 of September of 2004.

Well, just a year later, the last Saturday 1st of July, Laura Ponte gave birth to her second son in this Madrilenian clinic. In this case, it has been a girl who, like her brother, came to the world by cesárean.To the sanatorium Our Lady from the Rosary approached many relatives and friends of the couple, that confessed how well that is so much the mother as the small one. Between the visits that these last days have received Laura are her sister-in-law, Simoneta Gomez-Acebo, and Infant Doña Margarita, aunt of the model's husband. Surely, shortly, we will be able to see the happy mother leave the clinic with her baby, of whom is still not known which her name. "

CONGRATULATIONS LAURA & BELTRÁN & LUIS!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Last edited:
That's soooo good!!!
Congratulations for the family!! :):)

Thanks for sharing the new, mtbcm!

:) :) Congratulations to the family!!:) :)

mtbcm said:
LaChica, new Borbón baby shares your Birthday:) !
Wow!!! Great! It's absolutely amazing to hear that everything turned out to be okay with mum and the baby! The name isn't known yet, right?
Congratulation to the whole family!!!

The recently born daughter of Beltrán Gómez-Acebo .

Does anyone know what time the daughter of Beltrán Gómez-Acebo & Laura Ponte was born (in Madrid )this past Saturday ?

JimCr8 said:
Does anyone know what time the daughter of Beltrán Gómez-Acebo & Laura Ponte was born (in Madrid )this past Saturday ?

I am sorry, but not, probably when something is published in written press more information appears. I have curiosity, because this interest in the time? Certainly, neither is information on weight and measure. I imagine that the own Laura will give the information when she leaves the hospital.;)

When will they live the hospital?

http://www.lne.es/

Laura Ponte already has the couple

Laura Ponte already be able to presume of a couple. The beautiful Asturian model turned on Saturday into mother of a girl who was born for Caesarean, just person one year after the birth of her first-born one, Luis, in the same hospital. The model married Beltrán Gómez-Acebo, nephew of the King don Juan Carlos, confirmed yesterday to La Nueva España that the godfathers will be her sister-in-law Simoneta Gómez-Acebo and her brother Jacobo Ponte

Laura Ponte recovers in the clinic of Our Lady of the Rosario, of the birth of her second daughter, who took place last Saturday, for Caesarean. The childbirth, as the beautiful model explained in a conversation with La Nueva España , it had as a deadline on July, three, not to exceed 38 pertinent weeks of gestation, for having surrendered recently to another Caesarean.

The own mother chose to join the clinic on Saturday, the first of July, just person when was fulfilled a year of the birth of her first-born one, Luis, also for Caesarean and in the same hospitable center. One gives the chance of which the own Laura and her brother also were born in the same day. The girl, as the happy mom confirmed, weighed 3,750 kilos and she is perfectly. A good weight, especially bearing in mind that went forward one week. Seemed At the moment of establishing seemed, Laura Ponte still she does not have it very clear. She indicated that the small one maybe looks like her father, Beltrán Gómez Acebo, or to her mother grandmother, Marcela Zapico.

What yes assured the model is that in August the newborn child will come to Asturias, with her parents and her brother, to pass a few days of vacations.
Laura Ponte discarded that the baptism celebrates in Asturias " it is much more comfortable to do it in Madrid, which I do not know is when ". She did not also reveal the name of the girl, whom there will support her paternal aunt Simoneta Gómez-Acebo and her maternal uncle, Jacobo Ponte.

The model married on September 18, 2004 Beltrán Gómez-Acebo, son of the Infanta dona Pilar de Borbón, and therefore, nephew of the King don Juan Carlos. Up to the sanatorium Our Lady of the Rosario there have approached many relatives and friends of the couple, who have commented well that both the mother and the small one are. Between the visits that the latter days Laura has received there are her sister-in-law, Simoneta Gómez-Acebo, and the infanta dona Margarita, aunt of the husband of the model. Surely, shortly, we will be able to see to the happy mom to go out of the clinic with her baby.

Laura and her daughter already have left the clinic, Laura has posed with the girl, so I imagine that we will see some photo. Though it is not definitive it looks like the name of the girl will be Laura how her mother, because to Beltrán likes very much the name.

It seems everybody likes the names begin with L.

aryo said:
It seems everybody likes the names begin with L.

Very funny, may be are you thinking at..... Letizia ?:p

When will we know the name? :confused:

It can be also Laura, Luisa.... ;)

no please we want luisa for leonor's sister.

...JuAnItA... said:
When will we know the name? :confused:

It can be also Laura, Luisa.... ;)

It seems that her name will be Laura ... I imagine that it will be this, equal they add other one in the baptism, her brother is Luis Felipe. I hope that tomorrow we could read something in the press, in television it was very rapid and I did not understand very well what they said.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom