King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 1: June 2005 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...JuAnItA... said:
I have a doubt... was the first son of Laura and Beltrán already baptized? :confused:

Yes, Luis Felipe was baptized in October, his godfather was the Prince Felipe. If you look at the previous pages of this forum, you will see the news and the photos.;)

lula said:
Yes, Luis Felipe was baptized in September, his godfather was the Prince Felipe. If you look at the previous pages of this forum, you will see the news and the photos.;)
Thank you, lula!!
Where was my had?!?!?!?! I forget that he was already baptized... :D

Laura Ponte went for a walk with her mother and her baby Luis. Laura Ponte is married to a King Juan CarlosÕ nephew. , 02/01/2006.

from newscom

Attachments

• gamma316561.jpeg
    gamma316561.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 71.jpeg
    71.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 72.jpeg
    72.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 73.jpeg
    73.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Maria Zurita in the Pasarela Cibeles, fashion fair

from hola

Attachments

• famosos.jpg
    famosos.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 143
Simoneta and Laura in Pasarela Cibeles

from terra

Attachments

• 7207747a73b4dg.jpg
    7207747a73b4dg.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 196
fanletizia said:
Maria Zurita in the Pasarela Cibeles, fashion fair

from hola

The Zurita don't seem as close to the Royal Family as the Gómez-Acebo are, it would be maybe because of the age gap between them?

crisiñaki said:
The Zurita don't seem as close to the Royal Family as the Gómez-Acebo are, it would be maybe because of the age gap between them?
It can be!
I have the same opinion, but i think that i can't find a logical explanation to this. But i think that all the families have the same "problem" (this isn't a problem... but i can't find another word... :D )
But like i said it can be because, for example, Felipe is closer to Gómez-Acebo family than to Zurita family, and indeed Felipe has almost the same age than his cousins (Gómez-Acebo)... but this is just a possibility! ;)

...JuAnItA... said:
It can be!
I have the same opinion, but i think that i can't find a logical explanation to this. But i think that all the families have the same "problem" (this isn't a problem... but i can't find another word... :D )
But like i said it can be because, for example, Felipe is closer to Gómez-Acebo family than to Zurita family, and indeed Felipe has almost the same age than his cousins (Gómez-Acebo)... but this is just a possibility! ;)

We see Felipe, Elena and Letizia and their spouses a lot with the Gómez-Acebo family but never with the Zurita and I haven't seen a picture of Zurita with Gomez-Acebo, that's why I thought it is weird because the SRF members seem to be close to their extended families

crisiñaki said:
We see Felipe, Elena and Letizia and their spouses a lot with the Gómez-Acebo family but never with the Zurita and I haven't seen a picture of Zurita with Gomez-Acebo, that's why I thought it is weird because the SRF members seem to be close to their extended families
Well... i've seen some photos in christening and weddings.. but i haven't seen photos of them like you see some of SRF with Gómez-Acebo!

What happens is that the Zurita appear less in the mass media that the Gómez Acebo, Simoneta and Laura are very known. Alfonso was one of the witnesses of the wedding of the Princes, and Maria always has had a very good relation with the Infanta Elena. Before the summer there appeared a few photos in which she was taking Victoria and Froilán to the hairdresser together with the babysitter. María celebrates every year her birthday in a discotheque and the Gómez Acebo comes.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/285945-post76.html

Photos:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/250842-post93.html

Last edited:
From cover:

María, Simoneta and Laura Ponte in Cibeles

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 177
Last edited by a moderator:
Getty

Laura Ponte attend the Loewe fashion show as part of Paris Fashion Week (Pret-a-Porter) Autumn/Winter 2006/7 March 1, 2006 in Paris, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 56972825.jpg
    56972825.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 175
  • 56972857.jpg
    56972857.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 56972845.jpg
    56972845.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 56972820.jpg
    56972820.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 156
From cover

19-2-2006 Beltrán Gómez Acebo in Baqueira Beret

Attachments

• CAFMMP7J.jpg
    CAFMMP7J.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 188
Laura photos as a model

Laura models, in 2004, clothes from Designer Miguel Palacio, who designed her wedding dress.

With Miguel Palacio

(Source: Hola magazine)

Little Luis, son of Beltran and Laura Ponte and godson of Prince Felipe will have a baby sister!:)
From iHola!:
http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgActualidad/index.html?currentDay=08-03-2006&currentImg=18
The Galician model Laura Ponte has presented through the magazine iHola! that the baby who hopes for the next summer will be a girl. The wife of Beltrán Go'mez-Acebo, pregnant for five months, has already a boy, Luis, who was born the past month of July.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Little Luis, son of Beltran and Laura Ponte and godson of Prince Felipe will have a baby sister!:)
From iHola!:
http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgActualidad/index.html?currentDay=08-03-2006&currentImg=18
The Galician model Laura Ponte has presented through the magazine iHola! that the baby who hopes for the next summer will be a girl. The wife of Beltrán Go'mez-Acebo, pregnant for five months, has already a boy, Luis, who was born the past month of July.

After all it seems that Laura intuiton was right. She said, as soon the pregnancy was announced, that she expected to give Luis a litle sister :) .
As spanish says "Ya tienen la parejita!".

Thank you, Chica!

mtbcm :)

mtbcm said:
As spanish says "Ya tienen la parejita!".

Thank you, Chica!

mtbcm :)
Awww, it's so cute, I just adore Spanish.When I hear it it's like I was hearing a music:)
And hope that we will soon (maybe not sooo soon after c-section:D)) can say it also about the Princes. (After the changing of the constitution, of course)
You're welcome, mtbcm.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Awww, it's so cute, I just adore Spanish.When I hear it it's like I was hearing a music:)
And hope that we will soon (maybe not sooo soon after c-section:D)) can say it also about the Princes. (After the changing of the constitution, of course)
You're welcome, mtbcm.

I have a feeling that Prince Felipe will follow his grandfather and father tradition - two girls and then boys... :cool:

We are starting to get delirious... we miss our Leonor's dosis, eheheheh ;)

mtbcm

1. Don't want to be mean but Maria is the least attractive woman of the Borbon family, next to Cristina she looks not good and next to that model, let's not talk about it:eek: :eek:
2. Congratulations to Laura and Beltran, she kinda looks like Keira Knightley, doesn't she?
3. Miguel Palacio, Felipe Varela, Lorenzo Caprile and Manuel Pertegaz are like the "official" designers of the House of Borbon, every woman in the family wears their designs.

Last edited:
I disagree completely. I think it's Infanta Elena who is the least attractive woman in the Borbon family, as a matter of fact she's ugly. I know it's mean, but......

planetcher said:
I disagree completely. I think it's Infanta Elena who is the least attractive woman in the Borbon family, as a matter of fact she's ugly. I know it's mean, but......

Well, Elena is very elegant, has a very nice body for a woman her age and she looks like a woman unlike Maria who has kind of a guy's face:eek:

from cover
laura ponte
LAURAPONTE.jpg

From cover

Simoneta and her daughter María in Madrid. 7 march 2006

Attachments

• CA27QX0X.jpg
    CA27QX0X.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 195
It's an understatement but the Laura Ponte's style is little beat original, isn't it ? Yes, it's not borring but i don't think it will be a very good one for Letizia, you know !....

MADRID, SPAIN - MARCH 29: Spanish model Laura Ponte attends the In Style Magazine Gala Dinner at the La Riviera Club on March 29, 2006 in Madrid, Spain. (Photo by Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images)

Source: Getty Images

Attachments

• Laura Ponte-57211432.jpg
    Laura Ponte-57211432.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Laura Ponte-57211437.jpg
    Laura Ponte-57211437.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 188
Does Laura go anywhere with Beltran?
You never see them together, I know the guy hates the media but it's ridiculous:rolleyes:

crisiñaki said:
Does Laura go anywhere with Beltran?
You never see them together, I know the guy hates the media but it's ridiculous:rolleyes:
I noticed that too, even when Laura was leaving hospital after giving birth she was accompanied only by her mother. Anyway, I think Laura is very shy despite being a model. In these pics withthis designer she looks gorgeous, but on the ordinary photos she is always so tensed...:confused:

Simoneta Gómez Acebo assits to the Honour Committee Dinner after announcing the nominees for the 7th Annual Laureus World Sports Awards on April 6, 2006 in Barcelona, Spain.

From getty:

Attachments

• 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 572.jpg
    572.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 5726.jpg
    5726.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 225
  • 57269.jpg
    57269.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 182
Are Laura Ponte and Jaime de Marichalar friends?
I always see them at the Loewe catwalks together so I wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom