King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 22: April 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asides from the Crib in the corner there was nothing really festive looking about this King's Christmas Message.I preferred the previous ones of His Majesty sitting beside a Christmas Tree,he looked uncomfortable sitting on the front of his desk.

Will there be no celebrations at all regarding the King's birthday? I remember the government 'forced' him to do what he did on his 70th birthday. The 75th is even a bigger landmark.

Will there be no celebrations at all regarding the King's birthday? I remember the government 'forced' him to do what he did on his 70th birthday. The 75th is even a bigger landmark.

Neither Spain nor the Royal House are for celebrations. The only highlight of this birthday is that the King granted an interview with spanish public television. King Juan Carlos has granted very few interviews, and the last was 12 years ago.

I don't believe the Spanish Royal Family are too big on public celebrations,its a pity but none the less I'm sure they will mark the occasion with a family gathering.

I wonder how were the viewing figures for the King's interview?

Even in Belgium , I heard about the nowadays less popularity of the King of Spain.
I hope although he will remain a good King until the end of his life and that his private life (1500 mistresses ) will be forgiven.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom