King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 21: May 2011 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice pics of Juan Carlos with the kids. He seems to have had a great fun with them. I wonder if they were presenting him their works and Juan Carlos laughed a lot with their definitions of himself, the king:p

Last edited:
Very nice pics of Juan Carlos with the kids. He seems to have had a great fun with them. I wonder if they were presenting him their works and Juan Carlos laughed a lot with their definitions of himself, the king:p

He seemed to really enjoy this act.

Thank you Lula for these links. Queen Sofia does look very smart in her black and white suite. Most unusual with the black lace around the lapels of the jacket and the hem line of the skirt. A very chic outfit indeed.

Wow, Sofia's face says it all. The whole situation must be devastating for her.

Wow, Sofia's face says it all. The whole situation must be devastating for her.

Her Majesty looks quite tired it must be a very testing time for the King & Queen & the rest of the Royal Family.

The Queen should not have been visiting the Palmas and taken in picture smiling with them. It was against HM ’s will.
Don’t think this year Christmas will be easy and happy for the Spanish Royal House.

Interesting conversation between Amaiur (Basque independent political organisation) and the King.

The speaker for the organisation referred to JC as his "majesty" giving him a letter to take to the PP ( the party that has won by a majority the elections in Spain) to try and influence to give minorities parties a table in Parliament.

It's truly incredible that Basque or Catalan independent parties in Spain seem to have an understanding ear within the monarchy, while the extreme right rubbishes it. I think more and more Spaniards are realising what democracy means specially when it relates to their Head of State.

Amaiur:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom