King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 21: May 2011 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem very close and I'm sure they've commiserated with each other over their errant husbands!
If they are like most active and intelligent woman they have much more interesting topics to discuss.

If they are like most active and intelligent woman they have much more interesting topics to discuss.

I'm sure they do, but even most active and intelligent women find personal topics interesting to discuss and seek advice about as well.

Last edited:
I'm sure they do, but even most active and intelligent women find personal topics interesting to discuss and seek advice about as well.

Especially if the questionnable life of the husband is broadly discussed in the worldwide media. ... This pic with the embracing Queens tells everything -- like "sisters in arms" :ROFLMAO:.
BYe Bine

:previous:
Always seems that they are very close and like a true friends they give support to each other :rose: Beautiful picture , here is two more :flowers:

ANP Foto
ANP Foto

Lovely photo's!

Their Majesties look warm and natural in each others company.

the picture of Queen sophia and Queen Silvia is beautiful, they are two friends, I like this picture, I love to queen Sophia, and Queen silvia, I admire them.

Last edited:
She usually doesn't walk two steps behind him...She 'paves" the way flat out for her toy eliphant...naughty Juanito is an old fool with a tart of the day,title or not...she's not the first,but she is a disgrace to her family...

Poor Sofia,really..

Last edited:
She usually doesn't walk two steps behind him...She 'paves" the way flat out for her toy eliphant...naughty Juanito is an old fool with a tart of the day,title or not...she's not the first,but she is a disgrace to her family...

Poor Sofia,really..
Quite agree. The good Queen Sofia and Spanish people do not deserve this scandal. Once people thought that JC was cavalier in his private life, now he is just an old disgrace bringing shame to his family and country with his private [now public] flaunting of his common tarts.

Corinna is not Princess anymore . Her Sayn- Wittgenstein wedding ended with a divorce.`

(Poor Prince Gustav of SWB may not marry Carina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom