King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 19: September 2008 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please pretty please and I hope this is not too much out of the thread's mission.
Has anyone found the book "La Reina" in any other language besides Spanish?? Thank you.

Cultura & Ocio - Juan Carlos I, un "secundario de lujo" en novela policiaca de Carlos Salem - ADN.es
The writer Hispanic-Argentinean Carlos Salem turns today to Juan Carlos I into “a secondary one of luxury” into his last book, presented/displayed in Madrid, “a crazy and tender” police novel that starts with the disappearance of the King and who has written, he assures, without spirit to cause

http://www.europapress.es/madrid/no...finalista-concurso-rey-ti-20090518143313.html

he King directing an orchestra to rate of the Constitution, Madrilenian work finalist of the contest “What is a king for you”

MADRID, 18 May. (EUROPE PRESS) -
A plastic and musical composition in which King Don Juan Carlos directs, under the score of the Spanish Constitution, an orchestra who represents the three powers of the State has been selected this morning to represent the Madrilenian students in the contest “What is a King for you? ”, organized by the Spanish Institutional Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom