King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 19: September 2008 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Venezuelan president, Hugo Chávez, will be received on Friday by the King Don Juan Carlos

Chávez será recibido el viernes por el Rey y Zapatero. europapress.es

King Juan Carlos and Hugo Chávez, friends again
Just a reminder, will Hugo Chavez wear his "shut up" t-shirt the King gave him last time as a present? :p

Now director Oliver Stone tells JC to shut up. Promoting his new movie? :D
Stone: King Juan Carlos "should shut up" and listen to Chávez - Daily News - EL UNIVERSAL

King Juan Carlos deserves all my admiration .. He has to undergo chavez ... Poor King he is obliged to keep up appearances

Thousands of persons wait for the arrival of the King and Queen to Reinosa to open the school year

Thousands of persons, some from the first hour of the morning, wait in Reinosa for the arrival of the King and Queen of Spain, at the school and the institute where are going to inaugurate officially the school course 2009-2010.

The arrival of Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía to the public school " Alto Ebro " is foreseen at 12.30 hours, but from an hour before the citizens of Campoo's Region wait, after the safety fences, in the street Jiménez Díaz of this city.

epa - european pressphoto agency: Miles de personas aguardan la llegada de los Reyes a Reinosa para abrir el año escolar

These are nice pictures, I quite liked this one of the King looking at whats on the screen but yet I feel he was about to type something, who knows :D.
Queen Sofia's suit looked really nice.

3 pictures via ANP

Last edited:
Courtesy of Belga.

Queen Sofia visits with Canary Islands' president Paulino Rivero and unidentified guests the new Red Cross center at La Luz harbour in Gran Canaria island, Spain (17/09/2009).

BelgaPicture - Category details

Queen Sofia visited for the first time the Lobos Island, home of the monk seal, which lived in its waters for centuries, until its disappearance from the site to coincide with the massive human presence in the area. The queen also visited the Visitors Center of the Natural Park accompanied by Canary islands president Paulino Rivero and other aurhorities.

BelgaPicture - Category details

Queen Sofia visits the Canary Islands and opens the visitor's center on the tiny island of Lobos

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Mu6TqHGmF46/Queen+Sofia+Visiting+Canary+Islands

Lula, the photos of Queen Sofia with the animals are so tender and nice, thank you for posting them.:)
I know the relationship between of a person and pets is the strongest in the world!:previous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom