King Felipe, Current Events Part 1: June 2014 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H.M.King Felipe attends the Honour Medals and Ferrer Salat Awards held in Barcelona, Spain on 11 December 2014

Belga Image - Editorial

Last edited:
Visit the SEAT plant to attend the official ceremony to mark the 30th anniversary of the launch of the SEAT Ibiza
Martorell. Barcelona

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Visita a la planta de SEAT con motivo del acto institucional del 30º aniversario del lanzamiento del SEAT Ibiza

MOTOR company Seat has restored and modernised King Felipe VI’s first car – a 1.5L Ibiza bought for his 18th birthday.
The Monarch was on an official visit to the factory in Martorell (Barcelona province) when workers showed him, without prior warning, the harvest-gold coloured car, registration number M 9825 GU, which he was given by his father, the abdicated King Juan Carlos I, in January 1986.
Felipe VI was so thrilled that he burst out laughing when he saw it, reported plant workers.
He remembered having driven around Madrid in it during his student days, just after he had passed his driving test, says Isidre López, Seat’s head of classic cars.
Seat restores King Felipe VI's first car, his 18th birthday present NEWS.GNOM.ES

MOTOR company Seat has restored and modernised King Felipe VI’s first car – a 1.5L Ibiza bought for his 18th birthday.
The Monarch was on an official visit to the factory in Martorell (Barcelona province) when workers showed him, without prior warning, the harvest-gold coloured car, registration number M 9825 GU, which he was given by his father, the abdicated King Juan Carlos I, in January 1986.
Felipe VI was so thrilled that he burst out laughing when he saw it, reported plant workers.
He remembered having driven around Madrid in it during his student days, just after he had passed his driving test, says Isidre López, Seat’s head of classic cars.
Seat restores King Felipe VI's first car, his 18th birthday present NEWS.GNOM.ES

Is there a picture of the car?

Thanks Duke,I wonder will get any new photos of Queen Letizia soon?

He looks so endearing IMO.... It was indeed about time and I hope to get a generational photo with Leonor too...

Thanks Duke,I wonder will get any new photos of Queen Letizia soon?

I think it was most important to get pictures of Felipe wearing the King's uniform as his picture is on dispay in government offices, it would be great to get new pictures of the whole family but there is no urgency (except for royal watchers) ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom