King Felipe, Current Events Part 1: June 2014 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Duke! I just found more info on royalblog.nl. He JC was indeed a patron, something he has in common with the Belgian king and the Lux. grand duke.

It seems that JC was present more often. He received the award in 1982 himself. But in 1996 he attended the ceremony for Beatrix, in 2000 he attended the ceremony for Bill Clinton. In 2005 he (with Henri of Lux) attended a ceremony for the president Ciampi and in 2007 he (and Sofia) also attended when the Karlspreis went to Javier Solana. I am sure I have mised many dates. So it seems that the new king will often travel to Germany.

According to Casa Real King Juan Carlos attended the ceremony for Karl Carstens (1984), François Miterrand (1988), Vaclav Havel (1991), Queen Beatrix (1996), Roman Herzog (1997), William J. Clinton (2000), Carlo Azeglio Ciampi (2005), Javier Solana (2007) and Angela Merkel (2008).

Audience to Mr. Dean Spielmann, President of the European Court of Human Rights
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia al Sr. Dean Spielmann, Presidente del Tribunal Europeo de Derechos Humanos

Audience to Mr. Andrew N. Liveris, Chairman and CEO of Dow Chemical Company
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Audiencia al Sr. Andrew N. Liveris, Presidente y Consejero Delegado de Dow Chemical Company

Last edited:
That smirk of Arthur Mas though smh. The seperation is a matter of time imo, but ugh, it's so disrespectful.

ops,nasty thing to bear but Felipe behaved properly...

Whoa how dashing Felipe looks in that uniform... sorry but I am too carried away with his beauty :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom