Juan Valentín,Pablo Nicolás,Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
POLFOTO

Olycom

Lecturas 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
semana and diez minutos

picturesdesk

Last edited:
DPA

Olycom

Pablo Nicolas is the one that I more like of the four children of Cristina and Iñaki. Pablo seems very special, he is a very cute, very likeable and a very affectionate boy, is´n it?
And....of course he is a photocopy of king Juan Carlos.

I looked through this very nice thread and did not find the following pics - only similar ones, so here is my little addition:

24x000l.jpg
24x00b9.jpg
24x017m.jpg
24x01n6.jpg
24x02zl.jpg

(olycom)

Miguel really is one of the cutest boys, I like the birthday tribute you made for him very much, Monica. So many nice close-ups.. :)
Here are three more additions from olycom:

24x03uc.jpg
24x040x.jpg
24x0678.jpg

He is a very likeable boy, he is precious like its brothers, all the children of the Dukes of Palm are of scandal.
Thanksss for the photos !!!!!!!!

polfoto

Thanks for the photos, Juan is a very handsome boy has precious eyes like those of their father. ;) ;)

Olycom

They are all great. Thank you for sharing.

On the 4th picture ice posted I can see little Irene expressions there, don't you?!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Thanks for the pics. Pablo looks so sweet and calm, he is one of my favourites!!!!!

mtbcm said:
They are all great. Thank you for sharing.

On the 4th picture ice posted I can see little Irene expressions there, don't you?!
Indeed, you can see similarities :) And you are most welcome, girls! :flowers:
I found some more pics that have not been posted before, the quality is not that good, but you can still see how cute Pablo was:

255q83l.jpg
255q8sw.jpg
255qc7p.jpg
255qc1g.jpg
255qds3.jpg
255qe6t.jpg

(SEEGER)

Juan and Froilan are such cute little partners-in-crime! You always see them playing together and holding hands. BTW, who is the lady in the picture with Inaki and little Juanito holding on to his hand? Is that Inaki's mother?

morhange said:
Juan and Froilan are such cute little partners-in-crime! You always see them playing together and holding hands. BTW, who is the lady in the picture with Inaki and little Juanito holding on to his hand? Is that Inaki's mother?

yep, that's Claire Lieabert, Iñaki's mom;)

from LFI

LFI

Juan Valentin Urdangarín
turns seven years today

The first-born of the Dukes of Palm, Juan Valentin Urdangarín de Borbón, it turns seven years today. Juan Valentin, that it keeps a great physical similarity with its father Iñaki Urdangarín, it maintains a great friendship with its Froilán cousin, with who we have been able to see this summer in Palma de Mallorca doing pranks to him.

FROM HOLA

Last edited:
lfi

Juan Valentin with its mother the Infanta of stroll by Barcelona, sight that is handsome young east.

Celebrating Juan Valentín 7th Birthday!

Tina said:
what has happend to him an Froilan?

Froilán fell from his bike and Juanito fell on the boat where the Dukes of Palm were spending a couple of days before getting to Mallorca.

An adorable HQ pic of Juanito when he was a toddler:wub::wub::

source: Alpha Press

Daughter of Dukes of Palm with knapsack to the shoulder

Of almost a year with six months fulfilled, the benjamina of the Dukes of Palm has begun a new and important stage in the life of all boy. Just as they did with its other three children, infant Cristina of Spain and her husband, Iñaki Urdangarín, they have waited for until it had this age to take it to the day-care center.
Although the girl already has begun to take his first steps, as he demonstrated to the day of the birthday of his brother Juan Valentin, in this occasion it arrived in arms of its father.
Dressed in a blue chandal with yellow details, Irene was calm throughout the way until the center, that he is he himself through whom their older brothers spent his first years scholastic Juan, Pablo and Miguel. Don Iñaki was the one in charge to take the knapsack, also blue, where Irene perhaps took some toy or something to eat. The small one, to that in this occasion it could not accompany its mother, he did not cry either when his father left it there, talvez because already she is customary to be with children, since it passes long time with its brothers and cousins.

http://www.laprensagrafica.com/vivir/637775.asp

monica said:
Daughter of Dukes of Palm with knapsack to the shoulder

Of almost a year with six months fulfilled, the benjamina of the Dukes of Palm has begun a new and important stage in the life of all boy. Just as they did with its other three children, infant Cristina of Spain and her husband, Iñaki Urdangarín, they have waited for until it had this age to take it to the day-care center.
Although the girl already has begun to take his first steps, as he demonstrated to the day of the birthday of his brother Juan Valentin, in this occasion it arrived in arms of its father.
Dressed in a blue chandal with yellow details, Irene was calm throughout the way until the center, that he is he himself through whom their older brothers spent his first years scholastic Juan, Pablo and Miguel. Don Iñaki was the one in charge to take the knapsack, also blue, where Irene perhaps took some toy or something to eat. The small one, to that in this occasion it could not accompany its mother, he did not cry either when his father left it there, talvez because already she is customary to be with children, since it passes long time with its brothers and cousins.

http://www.laprensagrafica.com/vivir/637775.asp
She is such a beautiful child. I make no comparisions with her cousins because I think all of the Spanish Grandchildren are beautiful children, but I adore Irene and I think her eyes are spectacular. She is growing up way too fast! The world better watch out and I think her future boy friends will have a lot of men to go through to get to her. LOL
Thanks for the article.

I definitely agree with you Rebafan81.:ROFLMAO: All of the grandchildren will be real heartbreakers. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom