Juan Valentín,Pablo Nicolás,Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
more (seegerpress)

pre-SEEGER00068324.jpg

pre-SEEGER00068319.jpg

pre-SEEGER00054804.jpg

pre-SEEGER00054398.jpg

pre-SEEGER00052811.jpg

pre-SEEGER00052813.jpg

pre-SEEGER00047220.jpg

pre-SEEGER00047217.jpg

baby juan with mum (seegerpress)
pre-SEEGER00027218.jpg

pre-SEEGER00036098.jpg

with grandma
pre-SEEGER00028685.jpg

sleep
pre-SEEGER00036099.jpg

pablo (seegerpress)
pre-SEEGER00065767.jpg

Pablo with mum
pre-SEEGER00111598.jpg

pre-SEEGER00100969.jpg

pre-SEEGER00100970.jpg

pre-SEEGER00100975.jpg

pre-SEEGER00054805.jpg

pre-SEEGER00052815.jpg

and with dad
pre-SEEGER00068322.jpg

pre-SEEGER00058161.jpg

pre-SEEGER00048946.jpg

Under the title

“The Happiness of Dukes of Palma after the birth of their first born son, Juan Undangarin de Borbón”

Hola published some photos that were taken outside Teknon Clinic in Barcelona, where Juan was born. (Here I post some)

The presentation took place on October the 1st 1999

Last edited:

Infanta Cristina said to reporters:
“I’m feeling very well, recovered from the delivery. The experience of being a mother is wonderful”

Reporters asked: “Es guapo el bebé?/Is beautiful the baby?”
Cristina answered: That you have to check yourselves. I tried to keep the baby awake so that everyone could take a good look at him.
Reporters: What color are the eyes?
Cristina: For the moment blue, but I am sure it will change.
Reporters: How’s the boy behaving?
Cristina: Very well and doesn’t cry.

So many nice photos! Thank you again, mtbcm, for taking the time to scan all these beauties for us! :)

thank you.. thank you... mtbcm !
very lovely..

i think the presentation done in clinica teknon de barcelona is better than ones at clinica teknon de madrid.
they have beautiful garden in front where the family can walk up to greet crowd and journalists.
we saw this with presentation of irene urdangarin & carlos morales just few months ago.

Last edited:

When Juan was born Hola tried to find out who he looked after, and published the following photos from Borbon and Undangarin families.

Dear Elsa and Purple,
You are very much welcome. I thought it would be nice to post these pictures now that spanish-baby-factor are in the order of the day.
Tomorrow I will post pics from Froilan.
I wish you a good night.
And I am the one to thank... and apologise - I had no time to check on today threads. :eek: :eek:
mtbcm :)

INFANTA CRISTINA IN THE RAIN WITH HER FAMILY
Inaki Urdangarin, Infanta Cristina and their son Juan Valentin at Vitoria where I.Urdangarin's parents live.
December 30, 2000

(photos courtesy of corbis)

Little Juanito back in 2000

(photos from corbis)

Last edited by a moderator:
more from cover
CAB6FL1X.jpg

CAAUU40A.jpg

CAABC1A1.jpg

CA80DTV2.jpg

CA274VUN.jpg

CA9BU57J.jpg

CA8Z6NMJ.jpg

CACVE7MR.jpg

CAFD2W7U.jpg

Last edited:
"Chicken dance" :D

The ones with her mummy are so sweet. Looks like Cristina was pregnant with Irene there, any idea about when were the pics taken? :confused:

And thanks a lot Laurixa, you're always posting a lot of great photos, good job! ;)

A few photos by Olycom, from 2000:

Oh, my god, thanks everyone a lot for the pictures, to me Juanito is the cutest thing ever, he's always being so good looking (but with parents like his, who wouldn't?;) )

Queen Sofia and Juan Valentin the last year in the Olympics in Greece

I think these photos are beautiful and i think that weren't already posted...
(source: cover)

Cristina has such nice children but my favorite is Pablo Nicolas. He is so cute and handsome with his beautiful eyes.

valentin5oi.jpg

from el pais

peque6zz.jpg

from el pais

Ay, what a beautiful and cute pic
He was cute and good enough to eat!;) :D

Mon, once again thanks for the pics!
The last two ones got me thinking, it seems like it is Pablo but then I saw Pablo with the cute hat and I knew you were right;)

Pablo is the most Borbon of the Kings' grandchildren!:cool:

Isn't it odd how we all see different things in the same faces? I think Pablo is the only one of Christina's four children that looks like their father...lucky boy. The rest of them have their mother's larger nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom