Juan Valentín,Pablo Nicolás,Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola has a video with Irene arriving to school with mum and dad and leaving school with mum and her brother.

hola.com - Vídeos del día

Press in the right side where says "Irene Urdangarín"

Enjoy :flowers:,
mtbcm

Ohhh she is so cute!..
Monna your avatar is so beauuuutiful!!

Hey T, thanks for the video!
Very cute when Irene waves at the reporters, it seems like the little girls of this family already love the media!:lol:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Gallery from ABC - Irene's 2 years of life:

Irene Urdangarín cumple dos años

That is a great slideshow! Irene was such a cute little baby, and is becomming a pretty "young lady". I love to see how much she has grown. I love her golden curls! I also like how much her brothers and everyone else adores her. She's such a sweetie pie!:wub:

mtbcm said:
Hola has a video with Irene arriving to school with mum and dad and leaving school with mum and her brother.

hola.com - Vídeos del día

Press in the right side where says "Irene Urdangarín"

Enjoy :flowers:,
mtbcm
It is nice that people do not seem to bother Cristina and family.

Do they picture her & her kids everytime she picks them:ermm: Not easy!!!

Thanks for the pics and links! Irene once more was so cute, a little sunshine and so sweet with her little
birthday hat, it's the first birthday she really understands, so I hope she had a lot of fun and a bigbig cake to eat :) :)

She's such a little cutie pie. I hope they have something with the rest of the family on the weekend.

She is such a beautiful child. I love her chubby little legs and how she waved to the press. She is going to melt hearts. I hope her and Leo become great friends.

Is the yellow and blue shirt some sort of uniform for school? We've seen pictures of her in the shirt before, and I noticed that the child being carried behind her in one of the pictures was wearing the same- or a very similar- shirt as the one Irene had on.

She is so cute! I love that she's already getting the royal wave down!:flowers:

yes, she's wearing the uniform of her school: Parvulario Carles Riba:flowers:

Thread closed, thank you all for your contributions, the new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom