Irene Urdangarín, News and Pictures Part 1: August 2005 - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but Irene very cutie!

when i was born my family who looks like me? says its looks like my dad its exactly i look pictures album its past in my life and remind they wont forget it and i told my mom who that pictures? and my mom explain to me when i was born and raise.

Sara Boyce

Cute

She is so cute, like her brothers, I think she is more Urdangarain that Borbon...

I agree. She´s a truly beauty!!! And she´s dressed so girly cute!

Pics from SEMANA (November 7, 2005)

irene24ng.jpg
irene42bi.jpg

Any idea why she´s not wearing earrings?

Oh! These are wonderful. Thanks for scanning them, Anna! And here we can see her light eyes so well (I guess they're blue)!

Maybe Infanta Cristina is going to wait a few years to prick Irene's little ears... I mean, she's so little! It can certainly wait until she's grown-up. ;)

Last edited:
She looks a lot like her brothers!

Elsa M. said:
Oh! These are wonderful. Thanks for scanning them, Anna! And here we can see her light eyes so well (I guess they're blue)!

Maybe Infanta Cristina is going to wait a few years to prick Irene's little ears... I mean, she's so little! It can certainly wait until she's grown-up. ;)

You´re welcome!!!
About the earrings I asked that because I´m Spanish and all newborn girls get their ears pricked as soon as they´re born. But Leonor de Borbón has no earring either. Thanks so much!

annaraikko said:
You´re welcome!!!
About the earrings I asked that because I´m Spanish and all newborn girls get their ears pricked as soon as they´re born. But Leonor de Borbón has no earring either. Thanks so much!
Really?!:eek: :D It's so strange, I didn't hear about it! So our:D cute little Leonor will get her ears pricked soon? She is so small, and this "operation" is a bit painful! (I had my ears pricked when I was 10, and it wasn't really nice:D ).

Thanks for the pics annaraikko!!! Irene is so cute and she has got beautifuls blue eyes!!:) :)

Does anyone have another close-up of the little beauty?
I'd really looove to see another one!:)

irene24ng.jpg

I think she will look after her mom. The second pic (scanned from Hola magazine) is Infanta Cristina about the same age as Irene is...
What do you think???, Cristina looks with Iñaki eyes.;)
Regards,
mtbcm :)

Let´s face it!

Little Irene is in my opinion not at all a cutie! On the contrary she´s so far the most unattractive looking of all of Cristina´s children.
Her ears seem to become stick out. Her eyes are very small and on one photo she seems to be cross-eyed.
I know some babies change a lot while growing but compared with baby-photos of her brother´s she looks very different and not to her advantage.
Maybe someone can post some baby-photos of her brother´s at the same age (Miguel is in my opinion the most interesting and smart looking of the kids with his bright blue eyes and the "black look".)
I know some of you will blame me for not writing nice and cosie but that´s simply my opinion.

You´re welcome again. I´ll have a look and see if I can find some more.
These ones are from LECTURAS, also on November 7

About earrings... Yes, we do this in Spain (weird, I know). I don´t think Leonor´s ears will be pierced if they haven´t been pierced already as they use to do that at the hospital, but who knows? :eek: . Anyway, Irene is such a cutie!!!!!!! I think she looks very much like her brother Juan.

irene1b2or.jpg
irene1c0ss.jpg

From HOLA (I adore her outfit!)​

irene1d2qo.jpg

And last, but not least ;) , pics from SEMANA

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Really?!:eek: :D It's so strange, I didn't hear about it! So our:D cute little Leonor will get her ears pricked soon? She is so small, and this "operation" is a bit painful! (I had my ears pricked when I was 10, and it wasn't really nice:D ).

Well, here in Brazil it's like that as well. I left the maternity with my ears pierced.

The advantage of piercing the years so early is that the hole doesn't close with time. Many of my friends who pierced their years during their teenage years needed to do it again because the holes closed...

Anna_R said:
Well, here in Brazil it's like that as well. I left the maternity with my ears pierced.

The advantage of piercing the years so early is that the hole doesn't close with time. Many of my friends who pierced their years during their teenage years needed to do it again because the holes closed...

In addition, it saves much pain to you. When you are a baby almost you do not find out to you, the skin is very soft and with a simple fine needle (of those of injections) they are possible to be done.:rolleyes:

Anna_R said:

the same here in Venezuela, I left the maternity with my ears pierced too, I think it's better that way;)

Stefanie said:
Little Irene is in my opinion not at all a cutie! On the contrary she´s so far the most unattractive looking of all of Cristina´s children.
Her ears seem to become stick out. Her eyes are very small and on one photo she seems to be cross-eyed.
I know some babies change a lot while growing but compared with baby-photos of her brother´s she looks very different and not to her advantage.
Maybe someone can post some baby-photos of her brother´s at the same age (Miguel is in my opinion the most interesting and smart looking of the kids with his bright blue eyes and the "black look".)
I know some of you will blame me for not writing nice and cosie but that´s simply my opinion.

Irene is just five months old. I know that this is your opinion and I respect that, but you got to remember that her position in those pictures isn't the most flattering. They way Cristina and Iñaki held her made her look chubbier than she really is and, by the expression in her face, I could say that she was a bit uncomfortable, if not annoyed, by it.

Give time a chance, Catharina-Amalia from the Netherlands was an average looking baby and turned into a beautiful toddler. Let's see next summer in Mallorca how Irene is going to look like at 1 year old.

She's gorgeos!

Stefanie said:

I think she's gorgeos! I love her!:p

Those beutiful ble eyes;) (and I don´t see any cross-eyed at all!!, but it's your opinion and I respect that...)

fjm9oj.jpg

Stefanie said:

I agree with Anna_R, she looked uncomfortable. Maybe she was sleeping and got awake when removed from the car. :)

But as asked here is a pic of Iñaki and Cristina babies around the same age, Please excuse I am an amateur doing this kind of things, but who knows if our artistic members will do, some day, a Fanart about Iñaki and Cristina children.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Last edited:
Oh well... my "favourite" one is Miguel. I adore his pretty face and he smiles a lot of times!!! Lovely!

I think Pablo was the cutest little baby (so chubby:D )..but I adore Miguel! He's so cheeky looking!

I like all three of them! they were/are soo cute:)

She has a beautiful eyes. regarding what stefanie says. I agree also with Anna_R because she is in the age, the babies it gains weight and their physique is not very defined. that's is the reason she have a chubby-faced is difficult to see her physique well but if we compare with other babies to that age, she is simply beautiful

Why do Irene's parents hold her like that? I haven't made a study of it, but I don't remember seeing pictures of them holding the boys in that that way, they held them in a facing position. It probably doesn't mean anything, they probably just grabbed her out the car, but it makes me wonder about the subtle differences in the ways boys are treated vs. girls.

This baby has good genes, and she's very young. I think she will be the best looking of all the girls in the family. (Although I have to admit the new infanta is a spectacular baby.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom